Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

System Malfunction Solution Enquiry. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Malfunction Solution Enquiry. (634 Views)

Enquiry On Dell Inspiron 1545 Motherboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

System Malfunction Solution Enquiry. by Smug4real(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hello house I've formatted my Acer aspire E-571 recently and I'm currently having issues. Anytime I switched it on, a massage would display 'no bootable device and directs me to hit any key. When I press enter which is the only key that works at the instant, 'Boot option Menu followed by up arrow and down arrow sign to change option, Enter to select and option' shows up. The real challenge here is that anytime I press the up or down arrow on the keyboard nothing happens. in fact, the options to be selected are not displayed... Installed windows is windows 10 pro.
How can I go about rectifying the issues I'm having.
Thanks in advance.
Re: System Malfunction Solution Enquiry. by mcdokwe(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Smug4real:
Hello house I've formatted my Acer aspire E-571 recently and I'm currently having issues. Anytime I switched it on, a massage would display 'no bootable device and directs me to hit any key. When I press enter which is the only key that works at the instant, 'Boot option Menu followed by up arrow and down arrow sign to change option, Enter to select and option' shows up. The real challenge here is that anytime I press the up or down arrow on the keyboard nothing happens. in fact, the options to be selected are not displayed... Installed windows is windows 10 pro.
How can I go about rectifying the issues I'm having.
Thanks in advance.
check to be sure the hard disk drive is in its proper place.
Re: System Malfunction Solution Enquiry. by Smug4real(m): 3:38am On Jan 18, 2020
mcdokwe:
check to be sure the hard disk drive is in its proper place.
Okay; I would do that.
Thanks a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Original Laptop Chargers? We Have It All For Sale. / Lenovo Legion Y540.. SOLD! / For Sale - HP Pavilion 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.