Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man (1839 Views)

Imo PCC: Ihedioha Is Only Interested In Hijacking Campaign Funds - Mike Ikoku / Imo State: Ihedioha Is Heading Back To The Supreme Court / Ihedioha Is The Greatest Corruption Fighter Nigeria Has Produced Since 1960 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by mine85(m): 7:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ongoing construction at Egbeada road, owerri. This is to show that Ihedioha is the best governor Imo would have had.

He has established systems to work, the ministry of works gave the contract, the perm sec is there acting as there are no commissioners.

ENTRACO is clearing the dirts as usual till now. Work on erosion control is ongoing at warehouse area, near nworia river.

This is a sign that Ihedioha is an administrator per excellence. Things are working after the unjust sack by Tanko.

When Rochas left power, dirts filled Imo state. Roads were all in bad shape. We will miss him.

3 Likes

Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2020
So the contractors that have been paid should stop work?

Maybe you didnt notice that other workers are still going about their work
Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by mine85(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
raumdeuter:
So the contractors that have been paid should stop work?

Maybe you didnt notice that other workers are still going about their work

The governor said, all contracts should cease... He didn't know administration.

In Rochas time, even though his tenure expired, contractors absconded

3 Likes

Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by agulion: 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
Every disappoinment is a blessing.
Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by Olugbanko: 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2020
mine85:

The governor said, all contracts should cease... He didn't know administration.

In Rochas time, even though his tenure expired, contractors absconded
the governor only ordered that ongoing payments to contractors should be put on hold at least for now. stop misleading yourself!

1 Like

Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by Olugbanko: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2020
wetin make we come do now?
Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by Biafrarep(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
Those that did this great injustice on ndi Imo will never have peace. Within a few months of becoming a governor, Ihedioha brought back stability to the state. Owerri became crime free. Road construction began with due process (including using known companies and digging gutters as well as erosion control). Pensioners and other civil servants earned their salaries as at when due.

This was a man who was desirous to not just make a name for himself, but also to serve the masses that voted for him.

Agam ako ole, hara ole? Before these bastards came and messed things up for us!

Go through Owerri today and see how gloomy pervades everywhere. Over 90% of Imolites are sad over these kangaroo judgement and buttresses the notion that Nigeria is a failed state.

Useless country!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by mine85(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2020
Olugbanko:
wetin make we come do now?

To commend our voted governor, Ihedioha not to expect much from Supreme Court governor
Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by mine85(m): 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2020
Olugbanko:
the governor only ordered that ongoing payments to contractors should be put on hold at least for now. stop misleading yourself!

It is basic, most contractors will stop work immediately because they will be afraid that their contract will be terminated, thus, they will conserve the little payment they have received.

So, for them to still be working, it means, the system laid down is effective.

I gave an example, when Rochas left, all work stopped even when Ihedioha didn't give6any order... Reason, no system, d governor gave out all the contracts by himself
Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by Hillsong34: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
my stand. We welcome all parties to igboland for the fact that the part bearer is development and progress orientated.

This party sentiment should stop. I think at this point (stage) we should not be looking at party but personality.

1 Like

Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by Olugbanko: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
mine85:

To commend our voted governor, Ihedioha not to expect much from Supreme Court governor
noted for action!
Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by Olugbanko: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
mine85:

It is basic, most contractors will stop work immediately because they will be afraid that their contract will be terminated, thus, they will conserve the little payment they have received.

So, for them to still be working, it means, the system laid down is effective.

I gave an example, when Rochas left, all work stopped even when Ihedioha didn't give6any order... Reason, no system, d governor gave out all the contracts by himself
why then did you portray the governor in bad light as if he ordered stoppage of work?why?
Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by tuborme: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
They removed our mr due process, the excellent administrator! The erosion controller! For once there was confidence in governance! You have that feeling that there is a government somewhere. You had that feeling that someone will take responsibility. We did not know it was possible to have a crime free Imo. For once people never complained of lack of money for Christmas. God bless our Voted Governor: Governor Emeka Ihiediohamma! Civil servants were sure of salaries at month end.....it was budgeted for....there is no reason for owing workers once the budget is respected!

1 Like

Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by jesmond3945: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
prophecy must come to pass.
Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by mine85(m): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hillsong34:
my stand. We welcome all parties to igboland for the fact that the part bearer is development and progress orientated.

This party sentiment should stop. I think at this point (stage) we should not be looking at party but personality.

It's not a matter of party. Hope is own brother, but we didn't vote for Hope. We voted for Ihedioha and the remaining voted for uche nwosu.. Hope didn't get significant vote.

And the governor we voted for was working. Die process, things were just looking up for Imo until the Supreme Court decided to take us backwards... Hope didn't campaign in any LGA in Imo state, not even in Oru East.

It is painful to every sane Imolites. It is not about party

1 Like

Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by mine85(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Biafrarep:
Those that did this great injustice on ndi Imo will never have peace. Within a few months of becoming a governor, Ihedioha brought back stability to the state. Owerri became crime free. Road construction began with due process (including using known companies and digging gutters as well as erosion control). Pensioners and other civil servants earned their salaries as at when due.

This was a man who was desirous to not just make a name for himself, but also to serve the masses that voted for him.

Agam ako ole, hara ole? Before these bastards came and messed things up for us!

Go through Owerri today and see how gloomy pervades everywhere. Over 90% of Imolites are sad over these kangaroo judgement and buttresses the notion that Nigeria is a failed state.

Useless country!!!

Very painful. It will never be well with all those who put us in this pain with greater illegality of a judgment .... Go through Imo, every sane Imolites is mourning..

1 Like

Re: Constructions Ongoing In Imo, Ihedioha Is A Man by danot1030: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Is this a campaign or what?

Let him go home and be a man to his family, Imo people rejects even though he tried to force himself on them through magomago election results.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Headlines 6 Months From Now (repost) / Ondo Election: Official Final Results from Local Govt Areas / BREAKING: Abducted Katsina School Boys Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.