Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. (484 Views)

Help I Have A Mad Cravings For Weed / Ensure Shisha Smokers Are Arrested, FG Tells Police / Thousands Of Smokers Celebrates Annual Holiday Of Marijuana In The U.S.(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by weedmanlive(m): 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
Let me give this strict warning first.
This tread is strictly for weed smokers, every nay sayers are unwelcomed.
We the weed smokers are capable of advising our self on whether to continue or stop so every nay sayers are highly unwelcomed.

Back to the issue.
To my guys feel free to burst your cruise on this tread when your on top inspiration.

I dey wait make 10nak make I blow my weed with my switch filter then drop my inspiration.
Re: 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by weedmanlive(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2020
Cc:
bolaino
Gboliwe
dgitrader
ochukoccna
Slawomir
joudini
mecussey
Cashio
AKNAPOLEON
Ichel

My brothers let's share the good life of the wisdom grass..
Re: 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by weedmanlive(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2020
weedmanlive:
Cc:
bolaino
Gboliwe
dgitrader
ochukoccna
Slawomir
joudini
mecussey
Cashio
AKNAPOLEON
Ichel

My brothers let's share the good life of the wisdom grass..

My guys.
Sorry I made a mistake on quoting you guys, I forgot u guys are old timers

I'll call the new timers soon
Re: 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by Cricciautos(m): 12:53am On Jan 18, 2020
Raga Morphy jonmu
Dunno waht I write self
Re: 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by Mjsod: 6:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Sup Stoners, days of stressing over the risla is gone. The days of having your very own personal reusable stoning tube is here...and it goes for very shikini money.
Just get your weed and light it. Risla can go Bleep itself.
Contact 08094541185 for more info

Re: 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by kingharzy: 8:31am On Jan 22, 2020
osheey!!! Let's go
Re: 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by weedmanlive(m): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mjsod:
Sup Stoners, days of stressing over the risla is gone. The days of having your very own personal reusable stoning tube is here...and it goes for very shikini money.
Just get your weed and light it. Risla can go Bleep itself.
Contact 08094541185 for more info
my gee, u be korrect guy

Pesin fit see you for abuja?
Re: 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by Mjsod: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
weedmanlive:
my gee, u be korrect guy

Pesin fit see you for abuja?

Na, I'm based in Lag. Sorry for the late response.
However, it depends on the quantity you want.
Re: 18+ Tread For Weed Smokers To Burst Their Cruise. by tobby20: 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
How much is it bro

(1) (Reply)

Pause And Reason! Have You Physically See Anyone Infected With Coronavirus? / BREAKING: 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria Making A Total Of 210 / Covid-19: Over 25 Health Workers Quarantined In UBTH Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.