Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility (57324 Views)

Amazing Health Benefits Of African Star Apple (udara) / YAYY! Agbalumo Is Back!! Check Out Health Benefits Of The African Star Apple / 10 Major Causes Of Male Infertility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Chisaedhor: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
shocked
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Bobyro: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Go to villages and see the wonders of reproduction. You'll doubt science of this infertility.

4 Likes

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by kiyosaki1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
They consume a lot of it in the land of the rising crimes.

Maybe that is the reason they remained 5% since independence

Who do you like this ?

2 Likes

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by virago(f): 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by GeneralPula: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Asaro
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thank God I never liked that shit. Too sour for my likening.

1 Like

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by ADAlBEKU: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Lie

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by joeking2222: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
doctokwus:
Read the research extracts and soon as I saw all were conducted by scientists in Nigerian higher inatitutions,I started having doubts.
First,in their more or less hurried research,there was even one study group that found spermatogenesis was even increased.
Meanwhile,no human study has even been done,just a study on rats,by Nigerian scientists using the science equipment they use here.
When a proper research is done using up to date scientific tools and methods,then any research finding on agbalumo can be discussed.
grin.........this man dey para sha!!! Fruit wey our 4fathers chop born 17-30 children na hm Nigerian researchers wan dey use mouth dey condemn like that? Make those guys take time o.
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by KingAzubuike(f): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Who take Nigerian scientists serious.. na their type go dey shout don't eat suya, it can kill you, don't eat rice, it causes cancer. Don't use the spices in noodles , it affects the brain. Bunch of illiterates
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
cheesy NIGERIAN RESEACHERS?
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by SEGLIZ: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
doctokwus:
Read the research extracts and soon as I saw all were conducted by scientists in Nigerian higher inatitutions,I started having doubts.
First,in their more or less hurried research,there was even one study group that found spermatogenesis was even increased.
Meanwhile,no human study has even been done,just a study on rats,by Nigerian scientists using the science equipment they use here.
When a proper research is done using up to date scientific tools and methods,then any research finding on agbalumo can be discussed.
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Chike4all: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
None sense research....
This fruit has been known, even before the evolution of education to be used for fruitfulness of the womb both spiritually and physically, even traditionally. Our forefathers always advise that pregnant women consumes it. And even people with fertility issues were advised to take it more.

So, this your research, in as much as its academic, I wouldn't believe it until it's conducted in a world class laboratory. Not in this our naija decayed institutes.

Abeg, I go de leak my udala de go

1 Like

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
That thing is too bitter for my liking
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by kiyosaki1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
virago:

I hope it doesn't affect women

Can't you read ?
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by one1prax(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
what?
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by istina: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Useless research

Instead for us to think of ways of exporting and turning it to cash we are discouraging its'consumption.

We don't value what we have until oyinbo comes and turn it to another strawberry for us.
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by virago(f): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Can't you read ?

Yes , so please do me the favour of explaining it to me
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by bs81(m): 1:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
I fear the white man. he's capable of sponsoring this kind of research especially if he has seen that eating the African star apple will make us more fertile. he will go to any length to make sure our fertility rate is reduced so that we don't go about populating the world. na today we don dey eat am? 2nd base jare!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by abdullkabar(m): 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Something will definetly kill someone
They should stop boreing us with irrelevant research jare..
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Halexgos3(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
I just finished liking it yesterday
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by tundex442(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Check my signature and make money
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by miniziter(m): 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's exactly what am looking for as my wife just gave birth to 4 in 1.

1 Like

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
They consume a lot of it in the land of the rising crimes.people like you end up achieving nothing

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Czartega(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by BrainArk(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

people give birth to what they can afford to cater for in the land of The rising sun, unlikely how people give birth to what they can't cater for like Ebola rat infesting the country with amajiris who go about the whole country begging.
The issue of overpopulation is one of the major plague battling this country, and needs to be addressed urgently like how it's been done in China.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by oluwasegun007(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
Why must they make things hard for themselves...
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
EddyNumerouno:
Lol

No faith in anything Nigerian...sorry is your case

The research was done using the root bark, I don’t know anyone who eats the root bark. So we can fire the go be that

No mind them. They were even doing more of ethanolic extract studies when it is water that our body would use to extract the constituents if we ever take that part of the plant. Also, most people take water-prepared concoctions these days. The studies are massively flawed
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

Were you born with a brain disability? Because I refuse to see your stupidity as a natural cause.
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Barcelona98: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
crackhouse:
Their research was a waste of money. Nigeria scientists?
Big waste of money. Olodo research with outdated scientific tools.
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by Barcelona98: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
BrainArk:

people give birth to what they can afford to cater for in the land of The rising sun, unlikely how people give birth to what they can't cater for like Ebola rat infesting the country with amajiris who go about the whole country begging.
The issue of overpopulation is one of the major plague battling this country, and needs to be addressed urgently like how it's been done in China.
Guy calm down. Boko haram/herdsmen was instituted to control the population over there. My brother do not stress yourself on them anymore.
Re: African Star Apple Could Cause Male Infertility by chubinwa(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
doctokwus:
Peope like you are the reason why Nigerian product is relegated and devalued in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remembering Nurse Justina Ejelonu Who Died During The Ebola Outbreak (Photos) / Governor Obiano Transformed Onitsha General Hospital (Photos) / How A Cleaner Rubbished A P.hD Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.