Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black (557 Views)

How To Rent A Residential Appartment In Canada / Refuse Covers Parts Of Surulere After Heavy Rain In Lagos (Viewers Discretion) / Calabar Residents Block Gutters With Refuse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black by Mazigabriel(m): 5:10am On Jan 18, 2020
A white lady in U.k refuse to rent her apartment to a student after discovering he is black, claiming that she hates Nigerian cooking because it smells. She claims she is not a racist. The Nigerian student shared a conversation with the landlady, see it below.

Re: Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 18, 2020
Her house, her rules. Do you think I will rent out my apartment to every Tom dick and Harry? She's not racist.
Re: Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black by Ladylite: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2020
She is purely racist. For mentioning European.... It's race issues then.
Re: Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black by Joshmodest(m): 5:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Her house, her rules. Do you think I will rent out my apartment to every Tom dick and Harry? She's not racist.
Your house your rules , but it's better not to state your reason for not renting the house out , than to say it has to do with the person's race. That's no longer your rules it's racism and it's against the law !!
Re: Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black by Kingrexyl(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Smartchoiice:
You should change your moniker to Dumbchoice, it suits you alot.
Re: Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black by GOFRONT(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Is her complaint about the Nigerian tenant or the Gambian??

Well, Nigerians and their jaga jaga ways of doing things........

That was how a neigbour of mine was frying Red oil and Onions the other day, cos she want to make stew and then every other person in the compound were sneezing and coughing throughout that period....

Now, Innocent brother Mboob is suffering the consequence of the action of his country mens lack of decorum while cooking....

Btw, her rule is even mild enough......Some landlords in Naija will even ask their would-be tenant if he is married or Not....for some landlord, if you are married, you can stay but if you re not, You are a gonner... grin........You can't come and be bringing different different girls to fvck in his house...... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 18, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You should change your moniker to Dumbchoice, it suits you alot.
I am NOT your father.
Re: Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black by sweetonugbu: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2020
Naija don cast, what concerns Nigeria in Gambia guys matter?.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Lost Friend / Eu Settlement Scheme - Parent Of Eu Citizen Child Living In Nigeria / Covid-19: Nigerians In Diaspora, How Are You All Coping Over There This Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.