Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" (6602 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2020
Please I want to buy this phone... I wanna know if it's really worth the hype...I need opinions and advice from those who are currently using THE TECNO POUVOIR 3 PLUS 6KMAH BATTERY
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by WinningEleven(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2020
See bro, I use the pouvoir 3 and im telling you that these phones called tecno are scam
I used Nokia 2.2 yesterday and I was filled with regret on why I didn't buy other products than tecno.
Don't let them use numbers to deceive you....
Those phones are scam. When the happiness of you buying a new phone wears off then your eyes will start clearing

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Mohbola(f): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Do you want to buy the phone because of its battery
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by MasonKendall(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2020
WinningEleven:
See bro, I use the pouvoir 3 and im telling you that these phones called tecno are scam
I used Nokia 2.2 yesterday and I was filled with regret on why I didn't buy other products than tecno.
Those phones are scam. When the happiness of you buying a new phone wears off then your eyes will start clearing
You definitely got the wrong one . Last charged my phone day B4 yesterday and am still pressing it. It's still 31 percentage. Xcess data = xcess PES2020. But am using freebasics to comment here

2 Likes

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by WinningEleven(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2020
MasonKendall:
You definitely got the wrong one . Last charged my phone day B4 yesterday and am still pressing it. It's still 31 percentage. Xcess data = xcess PES2020. But am using freebasics to comment here
Ha
Pes 2020 APK or ppsspp

Play pubg and see wonders
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by EmmySparky(m): 10:42am On Jan 18, 2020
Adeolaissacutie:
Please I want to buy this phone... I wanna know if it's really worth the hype...I need opinions and advice from those who are currently using THE TECNO POUVOIR 3 PLUS 6KMAH BATTERY
that's what am using now...the fone is great...worth the hype...bought mine last november
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by kombats: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2020
WinningEleven:

Ha
Pes 2020 APK or ppsspp

Bros why na.
PUBG on tecno Pouvoir 3 plus? You want engineer to tell him to change the panel.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Nexxy007: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2020
The phone is actually great, my only problem with it is the screen resolution. Not up to standard. Other specs are terrific. Oh and it has no magnetic sensor.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by MasonKendall(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2020
WinningEleven:

Ha
Pes 2020 APK or ppsspp

Apk
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Emmbanny(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2020
Xaiomi redmi 8a is better. 5000amh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by jackest1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
It's truly worth the hype bro. Long lasting battery life.
Plays ePES 2020 and COD flawlessly.
But I'll advise u, buy the 4GB/64GB variant. It's way better
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by melexchi(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
I played Pugb on it but deleted it cause it requires data,it works perfect
kombats:

Bros why na.
PUBG on tecno Pouvoir 3 plus? You want engineer to tell him to change the panel.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by TissuePaper: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
melexchi:
I played Pugb on it but deleted it cause it requires data,it works perfect
I can confirm this, pubg works smoothly on the device
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Ay04z(m): 2:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
A very good phone one of my bro is using it.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Randerl: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
TakeNO marketers don flood dis thread. @OP try other brand7 apart from dat scam.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by jackest1(m): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Randerl:
TakeNO marketers don flood dis thread.
@OP try other brand7 apart from dat scam.
Tecno hater well done oo. I bought mine last year, still enjoying it

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by jackest1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
This is a test, after playing same game with the phones below

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by AmosAkins: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
jackest1:

Well that is to be expected because transmission phones put in bigger battery

And which game?
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by sodiqapril(m): 12:42am On Jan 19, 2020
WinningEleven:
Bro how the Nokia 2.2 be? I wan upgrade from my 2.1 ..this one too dy lag and he Dy consume space fast fast
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by WinningEleven(m): 7:50am On Jan 19, 2020
sodiqapril:

Bro how the Nokia 2.2 be? I wan upgrade from my 2.1 ..this one too dy lag and he Dy consume space fast fast
About 44k or so
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by hilariocity(m): 9:42am On Jan 19, 2020
jackest1:
with the same graphics setting on both phones?
don't forget higher resolution drains more battery and techno poviour 3 is just 720p

3 Likes

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by AmosAkins: 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
hilariocity:

with the same graphics setting on both phones?
don't forget higher resolution drains more battery and techno poviour 3 is just 720p

Exactly ...spot on.....
Amoled and a bigger screen resolution with use more battery
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
MasonKendall:
this is a lie. That pes 2020 on povouir is a lie.. That shit is dead slow.. Fear God na
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Ejadike(m): 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Adeolaissacutie:
It's the real King of batteries. The battery lasts very well.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Ejadike(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
WinningEleven:
but some people have great experience using this device

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Ejadike(m): 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Emmbanny:
Xaiomi redmi 8a is better. 5000amh.
6k mah to 5k mah? Check it na
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by AmosAkins: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ejadike:
6k mah to 5k mah? Check it na
It doesnt matter The processor determines the battery usage But the pouvoir will last more by a margin
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Ejadike(m): 8:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
AmosAkins:

It doesnt matter
The processor determines the battery usage
But the pouvoir will last more by a margin
exactly my point
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Rexraph18(m): 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Am using the pouvoir 3 plus to type this now..
My ba3 is at 67 charged it 100 yesterday.
The phone is cool, what I like particularly is 1. The two front flash(dunno what they call it, air vent abi wetin grin)
2. The dedicated google assistance key (mine is red color)
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by jackest1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kallmerb:
this is a lie. That pes 2020 on povouir is a lie.. That shit is dead slow.. Fear God na
bro don't say what you don't know, we are talking about Pouvior 3 plus here not Pouvior 3. Note the difference. Pes2020 does not even show signs of lagging at all. if u want evidence let me know
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
jackest1:
bro don't say what you don't know, we are talking about Pouvior 3 plus here not Pouvior 3. Note the difference. Pes2020 does not even show signs of lagging at all. if u want evidence let me know
sorry bro u are totally right.. Mis the screen Truly Amoled? My friend povouir 3 is a sorry mistake for a phone... Even subway surfer dey lag
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by jackest1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kallmerb:
sorry bro u are totally right.. Mis the screen Truly Amoled? My friend povouir 3 is a sorry mistake for a phone... Even subway surfer dey lag
No problem bro, yeah the screen is amoled

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Use Mtn Bbc Plans On Android. / Facebook Launches Video Group Chat For Messenger App / TECNO Latest Device With 5000mah Battery And Full View Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.