Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" (6643 Views)

Tecno Pouvoir 4 Unboxing And Review. The Battery King Is Back? / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Review - 6,000mah Battery King / Tecno Pouvoir 3 Full Specifications And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Ay92(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Anyone with GTA San Andreas please. All the apks I downloaded are not working
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Chubbyface: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
The battery really lasts.. I envy my colleague at work that uses it
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Chubbyface: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
jackest1:
This is a test, after playing same game with the phones below
this alone answers the question sef
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by MasonKendall(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kallmerb:
this is a lie. That pes 2020 on povouir is a lie.. That shit is dead slow.. Fear God na
stop using 3g.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by cornel994(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
sodiqapril:

Bro how the Nokia 2.2 be? I wan upgrade from my 2.1 ..this one too dy lag and he Dy consume space fast fast
try the Nokia 2.3 that's wat I'm using now, it's great for the price (40k) 2gb/32gb
4000mah total upgrade supports even Glo 4G band
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
MasonKendall:
stop using 3g.
ram or network
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by MasonKendall(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kallmerb:
ram or network
Network
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
MasonKendall:
Network
bro the network has no bearing on Inplay match only during sub or match details
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by sodiqapril(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
cornel994:
try the Nokia 2.3 that's wat I'm using now, it's great for the price (40k) 2gb/32gb
Hope it doesn't hang, my own 2.1 consumes space very fast but the 4000mah battery is dipe
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by cornel994(m): 6:42am On Jan 21, 2020
sodiqapril:

Hope it doesn't hang, my own 2.1 consumes space very fast but the 4000mah battery is dipe
no lagging
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Mohbola(f): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
EmmySparky:
that's what am using now...the fone is great...worth the hype...bought mine last november

I wonder why people will say tecno is scam, if one person doesn't like it, others will
We all know they need to improve.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by Mohbola(f): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Randerl:
TakeNO marketers don flood dis thread.
@OP try other brand7 apart from dat scam.

So anybody commenting about tecno is their marketer..... SMH
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by jerome84(m): 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
WinningEleven:
See bro, I use the pouvoir 3 and im telling you that these phones called tecno are scam
I used Nokia 2.2 yesterday and I was filled with regret on why I didn't buy other products than tecno.
Don't let them use numbers to deceive you....
Those phones are scam. When the happiness of you buying a new phone wears off then your eyes will start clearing

Bro you are very wrong, I've never used a Tecno phone before, I was just stranded and needed a phone urgent, went to Carlos Miller atillery PH, wanted to buy the Huawei y9 Prime, but when I saw the specs of the Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus, I was really stunned, what surprised me most was that it even has the OTG function, 6000 mAh battery and very very smart. The phone is really worth the Price.

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by maxjax(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
whats the current price for this device?
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by MartinsD12(m): 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
cornel994:
2gb ram that will be slow
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by jerome84(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2020
maxjax:

Bought mine for N49,500 at Carlos Miller atillery PHC.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by maxjax(m): 8:56am On Jan 23, 2020
Thanks
jerome84:

Bought mine for N49,500 at Carlos Miller atillery PHC.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by YangaBabe: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
maxjax:
its about 45k online
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by yeman1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
TissuePaper:
I can confirm this, pubg works smoothly on the device

How is this pybg game ? I wanted to download it last year and play but notice it was online game so I withdrew
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by TissuePaper: 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
yeman1:

How is this pybg game ? I wanted to download it last year and play but notice it was online game so I withdrew
yes it is an online game, it's very interesting, I'd suggest you download it, you get to play online with other players around the world trying to be the last survivor.

Contrary to popular belief it doesn't really consume much data
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by mistercharles: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
TissuePaper:
yes it is an online game, it's very interesting, I'd suggest you download it, you get to play online with other players around the world trying to be the last survivor.

check out call of duty too I've killed so many people on pubg already, one of baddest sniper's around grin
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by TissuePaper: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
mistercharles:
check out call of duty too I've killed so many people on pubg already, one of baddest sniper's around grin
what's your pubg id, maybe we team up one of these days
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by edoairways: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
WinningEleven:
See bro, I use the pouvoir 3 and im telling you that these phones called tecno are scam
I used Nokia 2.2 yesterday and I was filled with regret on why I didn't buy other products than tecno.
Don't let them use numbers to deceive you....
Those phones are scam. When the happiness of you buying a new phone wears off then your eyes will start clearing
Adeolaissacutie inquired about battery life you post a different thing entirely.
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by edoairways: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
jerome84:

Bro you are very wrong, I've never used a Tecno phone before, I was just stranded and needed a phone urgent, went to Carlos Miller atillery PH, wanted to buy the Huawei y9 Prime, but when I saw the specs of the Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus, I was really stunned, what surprised me most was that it even has the OTG function, 6000 mAh battery and very very smart. The phone is really worth the Price.
So the strength of this brand is battery life? What of camera quality, 4g LTE?
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by edoairways: 4:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
jackest1:
Tecno hater well done oo. I bought mine last year, still enjoying it
What is the cost for this model of tecno?
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by yeman1(m): 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
TissuePaper:

Ok.. I will try to download it today
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by maxjax(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2020
which online shop?
YangaBabe:
its about 45k online
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
AmosAkins:

Well that is to be expected because transmission phones put in bigger battery

And which game?

Are all the phones having same battery MAH
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
TissuePaper:
I can confirm this, pubg works smoothly on the device

What do mean by running smoothly am using sd636 it still lags a bit talkless of MTK6739 wch is basic processor SMH
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
jackest1:
bro don't say what you don't know, we are talking about Pouvior 3 plus here not Pouvior 3. Note the difference. Pes2020 does not even show signs of lagging at all. if u want evidence let me know

Now I kw is 3plus that's p22 ..but, was 6gbram doing on it self I just check the spec..

The redmi 8a will compete with 3plus on ba3, the margin will not b much if the 3plus wins
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by TissuePaper: 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
meshachdbuzz:

What do mean by running smoothly am using sd636 it still lags a bit talkless of MTK6739 wch is basic processor SMH
I was surprised too, it really exceeded my expectations
Re: Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" by MartinsD12(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Rexraph18:
Am using the pouvoir 3 plus to type this now..
My ba3 is at 67 charged it 100 yesterday.
The phone is cool, what I like particularly is 1. The two front flash(dunno what they call it, air vent abi wetin grin)
2. The dedicated google assistance key (mine is red color)
You mean the battery can last two straight days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Really Useful Android Tips And Tricks / You Can Browse With Mtn Bis Free / Infinix S6 - Official Design, Specifications & Price!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.