Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan (613 Views)

Why Do Banks Ask For Nepa Bill Before Opening Account? / Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan by NGN001: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2020

Re: 'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan by Abfinest007(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2020
as far u pipo will not change we will continue to call u NEPA
Re: 'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan by NwaAmaikpe: 10:01am On Jan 18, 2020
shocked

That will be almost impossible to achieve because some titles stick forever and can never be erased.

Some of us stuck to NAA despite it being changed to FAAN.
Likewise, it will always be NEPA to us.
If PHCN with it's nice rhyme did not stick, how will something that ends with EDC stick?

Even if it ever changes, I'd tell my grandchildren to tell their grandchildren who will tell theirs that it is NEPA.

As a sucker for culture and decorum, I will never jump in line when any asshole thinks the only improvement they can make to any establishment is to change it's name.
Why change the name if the content is the same or worse?

Uduaghan became governor and his only achievement in 8years was to rename the motto of Delta State from "The Big Heart" to "Finger of God".

And some one now thinks that the only overhaul and upgrade the Nigerian Prisons Services needs is to be called Nigerian Correctional Services even when they have not successfully corrected or positively reformed up to 2% of their inmates.

Stupid 'Gold Circle' almost learnt it the hard way when they adopted Flex.
Folks rather went for Kiss or Durex.

There's so much in a name.
I am so defiant to name changes that I call my long married female friends by their maiden names.
I guess I hate names/titles being changed just like my nephew's wife who is fighting so hard for her name not to be changed to ex-wife.
Yet she won't give us a male child.

She should be rest assured that just like the girlfriend whose only dream is to change her title to 'wife', I'd do everything in my power to help change hers from Mrs to Miss.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan by villagecraft: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That will be almost impossible to achieve because some titles stick forever and can never be erased.

If PHCN with it's nice rhyme did not stick, how will something that ends with EDC stick?

Even if it ever changes, I'd tell my grandchildren to tell their grandchildren who will tell theirs that it is NEPA.

As a sucker for culture and decorum, I will never jump in line when any asshole thinks the only improvement they can make to any establishment is to change it's name.

Uduaghan became governor and his only achievement in 8years was to rename the motto of Delta State from "The Big Heart" to "Finger of God".

And some one now thinks that the only overhaul and upgrade the Nigerian Prisons Services needs is to be called Nigerian Correctional Services even when they have not successfully corrected or positively reformed up to 2% of their inmates.

I am so defiant to name changes that I call my long married female friends by their maiden names.
I guess I hate names/titles being changed just like my nephew's wife who is fighting so hard for her name not to be changed to ex-wife.

She should be rest assured that just like the girlfriend whose only dream is to change her title to 'wife', I'd do everything in my power to help change hers from Mrs to Miss.

So condom sef want change name. This world sef
Re: 'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Whoever you are, you have my unreserved respect

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan by GOFRONT(m): 11:30am On Jan 18, 2020
Tell dem o Mr NwaAmaikpe!!!!
Re: 'Stop Calling Us NEPA' - Discos Spokesperson, Oduntan by izzou(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2020
I know NwaAmaikpe is not naptu2, and will never be

But they have something in common. They know so much.

While I respect one for his experience and vast knowledge, I respect the other for his humour grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A4 Paper Wholesale Price / Home Delivery Services In Port Harcourt / Professional Tiles, Marble And Interlocks Installation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.