Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Earn Cash Hatching And Selling Day Old Chicks - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Earn Cash Hatching And Selling Day Old Chicks (1246 Views)

Need Help On Catfish Hatching And Maintaining To Fingerling / Goat Farming Business: Goat Farming - Rearing And Selling Made Easy / Where Do You Buy Your Day Old Chicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Cash Hatching And Selling Day Old Chicks by cessienboy(m): 6:28pm On May 29, 2007
Essico ventures

We are General contractors,we undertake importation of goods from china and south korea, construction of building projects such as building of houses and drawing of building plans.

Start earning big cash hatching and selling day old chicks.

You can also buy your electronics such computers,laptops,phones and incubators direct from china and south korea at relatively cheap price.

N/B: any thing bought in china or south korea for business youwill recover the money used inbuying those things three times the amount

for more information contact me through this email cessienboy@yahoo.com
Re: Earn Cash Hatching And Selling Day Old Chicks by nikadegoke(f): 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
Great!!! can I get more info on the topic? I have interest in Importation of Electronics. You can contact me on nike_biodun@yahoo.com
Re: Earn Cash Hatching And Selling Day Old Chicks by Cowbell521: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2023
nikadegoke:
Great!!! can I get more info on the topic? I have interest in Importation of Electronics. You can contact me on nike_biodun@yahoo.com
😊

(1) (Reply)

Palm Kernel Cracking Machine Urgently Needed. / 5 Unique Businesses You Can Start With Low Capital This 2016 / Trapolin And Plastic Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.