Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why God Created Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Created Women (2039 Views)

The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Scientific Fact: God Created Dinosaurs! / How Old Was Adam When God Created Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2020
A lot of ladies want to get married this year and just like last year and ever other vigil including cross over night where they have shouted amen, jumped and screamed severally hallelujahs.

It's even more comical when you realize that much of that noise is because they want "a husband" and "a destiny helper" but still do not understand what it means to be a woman not to speak of being a wife.

I am going to focus on first on why God made women, what was his intention as revealed in scripture.

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him”. Genesis 2:18

We see two things, as a companion and as a helper (I dare say destiny helper - now you see how hilarious it is for a supposed "woman" to be begging God for both a husband and a destiny helper, when you are built to be such for someone).

Basically you, as a woman, are someone's destiny helper (except you're not a woman under God)

1 Like

Re: Why God Created Women by okk4sure: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2020
Destiny helper indid!

2 Likes

Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 10:18am On Jan 18, 2020
People like MuttleyLaff claims that woman has since 2000 years ago plus been liberated, my question is from what?

Is it Childbirth or being submissive to their husbands was it their bondage undecided

So is working a bondage to man shocked (not to drift but that's why God made Adam according to Genesis)

By the time I finish you will understand why some prostitutes are better than some church girls that claim they know the bible but insult God by their actions.

No wonder some prostitutes are even valued in scripture, because godly virtue surpasses prideful virginity.

I won't be surprised if prostitutes make heaven and some "wives" end up in hell.

The true value of a woman is in actually being a woman

I wonder what the likes of shadeyinka, Finallydead would say that because Jesus died 2000 years ago being a helper which also means being an assistant turned to mean being a leader.

You people will be quoting some spirit and scripture and claiming that's what is in the bible, creating confusion.

If you for God be for God, if you are for the world be for the world and stop the whole lukewarm nonsense.
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2020
I think the problem is those false teachers that tell you Jesus died to take away your pain

And some have taken it to the extent of Genesis 3:16-19

But we all know men still die so those guys are pretty much telling a lie.

To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.” Genesis 3:16

Till date I never see woman dey laugh as she dey born yet you will still be hearing nonsense like "I don't want a man to rule me o" undecided but you will still carry bible on Sunday and go and pray for husband.

Who are you deceiving
Re: Why God Created Women by MuttleyLaff: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
People like MuttleyLaff claims that woman has since 2000 years ago plus been liberated, my question is from what?

Is it Childbirth or being submissive to their husbands was it their bondage undecided

So is working a bondage to man shocked (not to drift but that's why God made Adam according to Genesis)

By the time I finish you will understand why some prostitutes are better than some church girls that claim they know the bible but insult God by their actions.

No wonder some prostitutes are even valued in scripture, because godly virtue surpasses prideful virginity.

I won't be surprised if prostitutes make heaven and some "wives" end up in hell.

The true value of a woman is in actually being a woman

I wonder what the likes of shadeyinka, Finallydead would say that because Jesus died 2000 years ago being a helper which also means being an assistant turned to mean being a leader.

You people will be quoting some spirit and scripture and claiming that's what is in the bible, creating confusion.

If you for God be for God, if you are for the world be for the world and stop the whole lukewarm nonsense.
You see, this is where and how someone like you shamelessly comes online to publicly show and display their ignorance, inadequacies, lack of lacked depth & aplomb..

If I should get hold on you in a corner to get you do an exegesis on Genesis 3:16, mind you exegesis and not eisegesis, you will crumble like a pack of stacked up cards.

What 1 Timothy 2:12 is all about is an infant and growing congregation, For this reason Apostle Paul, said for now he wouldnt permit women to teach, besides, everyone knows the cultural setting of Ephesus, how women take lead and prominent roles in their occultic sessions etcetra. Anyway, the beginning of the letter, started with teachingand/or preventing any introducing of false teaching etcetera, then it went on that basis of about now not permitting women to teach men, then it continued with women should not have authority over man by dominating them, mastering them usurping them, emasculate them by depriving them of their male role or identity. That's what its all about nah. There is a local parlance that says, even when its raining or we are crying, we still are able to see the road walked on now. Wetin nah angry angry angry

BlueAngel444:
I think the problem is those false teachers that tell you Jesus died to take away your pain

And some have taken it to the extent of Genesis 3:16-19

But we all know men still die so those guys are pretty much telling a lie.

To the woman he said, “I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children. Your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you.” Genesis 3:16

Till date I never see woman dey laugh as she dey born yet you will still be hearing nonsense like "I don't want a man to rule me o" undecided but you will still carry bible on Sunday and go and pray for husband.

Who are you deceiving
At the above underlined emboldened, as if I knew.

Just like I thought that you havent the foggiest clue, lol, look at you up there, turning Genesis 3:16 on its head, lol. Smh, bwoy, it goes deeper than that your ignorant "Till date I never see woman dey laugh as she dey born" remark.

BlueAngel444, I am 10000% sure that you think and believe that the word "pain" in that Genesis 3:16 means physical child birthing pains, lol. Smh. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know, lol. Bwahahaha ha.
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 11:00am On Jan 18, 2020
Till God's kingdom comes men without good wives will keep sleeping with their secretaries. Do you want to know why?

It's a natural instinct, she is a suitable helper to him and a worthy mate. Most times this men don't plan it, but it happens.

And a woman that keeps her husband company regularly and helps him in whatever he needs help with, will never feel insecure why because she knows her value to him

It's instinct, it natural because God put it there but when you are going against or doing otherwise you won't have peace of mind. You will suspect him even if a girl calls and he is laughing on the phone, why, because inside you, you know it should be you helping him to be happy (but will pride gree you)

COMPANIONSHIP

As a woman when you see a man and he isn't good enough he is probably SINGLE.

If your a lady that admires married men or men that are good enough, it means you don't know why you were created to be a woman.

God looked at man and He Himself said not good enough. You can become a helper and make him better.

If a man as no need for you why should he value you.

THE FIRST THING A MAN NEEDS IS COMPANIONSHIP - this is very obvious if you notice how men keep friends. You would hardly see a guy sit quietly in a corner, you will almost always see a guy with his guys.

Notice how in marriages it's BESTMAN, a friend

But for the Ladies it is maids. I mean that should be obvious but obviously it isn't.

HELPER At no point did God say Adam doesn't have a leader or needs another one, in fact as the story goes Adam fell because Eve lead by eating the fruit first then giving him.

Women has tremendously value. Samuel's mother pushed him into this destiny (helper) Samson's mother had to observe certain conditions while she carried him in her womb.

Even Jesus's mother too, she helped him

But at no point did any of this great women lead this men, even though they we're their sons.

You will now see women this days not only trying to control their husbands but their sons as well.

Even Deborah didn't lead the children of Israel into war, she helped Barak

Before you can be a good mother, you are first a good woman then a good wife then a good mother.

1 Like

Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You see, this is where and how somone like you shameless comes online to publicly show and display their ignorance, inadequacies, lack of lacked depth & aplomb..

If I should get hold on you in a corner to get you do an exegesis on Genesis 3:16, mind you exegesis and not eisegesis, you will crumble like a pack of stacked up cards.

What 1 Timothy 2:12 is all about is an infant and growing congregation, For this reason Apostle Paul, said for now he wouldnt permit women to teach, besides, everyone knows the cultural setting of Ephesus, how women take lead and prominent roles in their occultic sessions etcetra. Anyway, the beginning of the letter, started with teachingand/or preventing any introducing of false teaching etcetera, then it went on that basis of about now not permitting women to teach men, then it continued with women should not have authority over man by dominating them, mastering them usurping them, emasculate them by depriving them of their male role or identity. That's what its all about nah. There is a local parlance that says, even when its raining or we are crying, we still are able to see the road walked on now. Wetin nah angry angry angry

At the above underlined emboldened, as if I knew.

Just like I thought that you havent the foggiest clue, lol, look at you up there, turning Genesis 3:16 on its head, lol. Smh, bwoy, it goes deeper than that your ignorant "Till date I never see woman dey laugh as she dey born" remark.

BlueAngel444, I am 10000% sure that you think and believe that the word "pain" in that Genesis 3:16 means physical child birthing pains, lol. Smh. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know, lol. Bwahahaha ha.

Did I quote 1 Timothy 2:12 undecided

why have you been insulting and insinuating things.

Now your claiming to know something others don't, some special (may I say as scripture says) deception of the devil.

sounding intelligent and being honest ain't the same thing.

When you keep making assumption that contradict the very thing you claim to read and believe it makes you a hypocrite and a liar.

You know the devil's usually statement or God says this but it means this

It is written as this but it means something else.

This isn't a prophetic writing, with no figurative speech but like the Pharisees who twisted words to fit their personal motives you have learnt their trade pretty well.
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2020
For the benefit of others please 1 Timothy 2 verses like 2, 4, 8 show Paul was making a general statement on how he views things should be and not specific to any particular church or group or infants as error'd above.

As I was writing being a woman means being and thinking like a companion and as a helper.
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2020
These women were helping to support them out of their own means. Luke 8:3

In Acts when they were trying to replace Judas, only two men were mentioned.
Re: Why God Created Women by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:
A lot of ladies want to get married this year and just like last year and ever other vigil including cross over night where they have shouted amen, jumped and screamed severally hallelujahs.

It's even more comical when you realize that much of that noise is because they want "a husband" and "a destiny helper" but still do not understand what it means to be a woman not to speak of being a wife.

I am going to focus on first on why God made women, what was his intention as revealed in scripture.

Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him”. Genesis 2:18

We see two things, as a companion and as a helper (I dare say destiny helper - now you see how hilarious it is for a supposed "woman" to be begging God for both a husband and a destiny helper, when you are built to be such for someone).

Basically you, as a woman, are someone's destiny helper (except you're not a woman under God)
that is why the world is in chaos, humans do not want to obey God.
I got a revelation 2012, When I complained about the deplorable situation of Nigeria, I didnt even ask God but lo and Behold God answered me through a vision, he showed me the stars and told me they obey the commandments of God.
Ever since the fall in the garden of eden humanity has been moving further from God. Each time I read the story of Abraham, I saw Abraham as a man who walked his faith even while he didn't see God but obeyed him till the very end, this was the proof of Abraham's faith but what do we have today people challenging God and calling him a tyrant and all kind of nauseating names by their actions they do not fancy the old childlike faith that the saints of old once had.
They do not learn from the saints of old simply because times have changed materialism is the order of the day, with the freedom to live immoral and disobedient life claiming grace whereas the bible said we do sin for grace to abound and that we are dead to sin but alive in Christ and live for him and no longer living for ourself as when we have not know God doing according to the will of the prince of the air working disobedience according to the lust and cravings of the flesh and the vainity of the carnal mind all who do such things have no part in the kingdom of God and of Christ.
Re: Why God Created Women by budaatum: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
You can easily tell people who have lost their rib but would never find a helper. Hear op justifying the oppression of women the same way some justified slavery of black people, with scripture, though I bet after 10 pages of this thread he'd still be arguing its not the same stupidity instead of allowing Christ's enlightening to enter into him.

And some would claim 'once saved, forever saved' when the truth is some are not saved at all from their ignorance, which is the satans most damning trick.

I smh@u op, and those who support you! You need the enlightenment of Christ in your life to teach you.

Re: Why God Created Women by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:
You can easily tell people who have lost their rib but would never find a helper. Hear op justifying the oppression of women the same way some justified slavery of black people, with scripture, though I bet after 10 pages of this thread he'd still be arguing its not the same stupidity instead of allowing Christ's enlightening to enter into him.

And some would claim 'once saved, forever saved' when the truth is some are not saved at all from their ignorance, which is the satans most damning trick.

I smh@u op, and those who support you! You need the enlightenment of Christ in your life to teach you.
undecided you mean the new age Christ. Just to enlighten readers, do note that when new agers mention Christ it is not the Christ of the bible, I mean not the christ that manifested in the flesh to save humans from sin, it is the false Christ which they call christ any way that teaches self enlightenment, to lead humans to be like God sounds familiar to what the serpent to eve, it is the christ that did not/cannot die to save humans from sin he promotes sin/ lawlesness his salvation is not from sins but from ignorance , to form brotherhood and live peaceable. he challenges the God of the bible labelling him as a tyrant and a monster who is not interested on the progress and advancement of humanity.

#the end is near#
God will save you from sin when you trust in christ so you could live in righteousness and holiness any contrary message is false
Re: Why God Created Women by budaatum: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Be there labelling "new age Christ" instead of accepting Christ into your life and coming out of your darkness.

solite3:
[s]undecided you mean the new age Christ. Just to enlighten readers, do note that when new agers mention Christ it is not the Christ of the bible, I mean not the christ that manifested in the flesh to save humans from sin, it is the false Christ which they call christ any way that teaches self enlightenment, to lead humans to be like God sounds familiar to what the serpent to eve, it is the christ that did not die to save humans from sin but the Christ whose salvation is not from sins but from ignorance , to form brotherhood and live peaceable he challenges the God of the bible labelling him as a tyrant and a monster who is not interested on the progress and advancement of humanity.

#the end is near#
God saves will save you from sin we you trust in christ so you could live in righteousness and holiness any contrary message is false[/s]
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

Of course you will act like your father the devil who has been an accuser from the beginning.

Note I have never justified or supported oppression of any kind and the above accusation lacked basis.

The only oppression I see here is that of deception which you bring like your father the devil.

The same deception that makes some think a man can have a womb and be a girl if he likes. The same deception that fails to understand nor accept the way God made things.

That ignorance from the devil that makes you think your eye is open, but lo only to his deception
Re: Why God Created Women by budaatum: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Thankfully, people are not stupid. Many can tell the difference between good and evil because, unlike you, they eat the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil while you still believe it is forbidden to you.

BlueAngel444:

Of course you will act like your father the devil who has been an accuser from the beginning.

Note I have never justified or supported oppression of any kind and the above accusation lacked basis.

The only oppression I see here is that of deception which you bring like your father the devil.

The same deception that makes some think a man can have a womb and be a girl if he likes. The same deception that fails to understand nor accept the way God made things.

That ignorance from the devil that makes you think your eye is open, but lo only to his deception
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:
Thankfully, people are not stupid. Many can tell the difference between good and evil because, unlike you, they eat the Fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil while you still believe it is forbidden to you.

Eating corruption will always be forbidden to me. I will continue my fruit of the knowledge of truth.

Unlike you oppressors that make women do what men are meant to do and even more while u all lazy your bones in the house and call it liberation.

In our society we see women carry the burdens of their homes and men that can lead them look away and call it modernization. Even in churches *spits*

If a woman must work or till the ground she should do it as a helper not as the leader or burden carrier. The man should be provider and protector as the woman helps him keep the home.

Your knowledge has raised wild women and mannerless children. Societies corrupt to its core. Keep it for yourself.
Re: Why God Created Women by budaatum: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Unlike you oppressors that make women do what men are meant to do and even more while u all lazy your bones in the house and call it liberation.
Like women becoming doctors, lawyers, architects, preachers, teachers, builders, surgeons, President and the Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ? Of course you would not like that, because that would be liberating women, and showing how useless some men are.

Thankfully, this is the 21st, when the Lord God Almighty is opening the eyes of women so we can free ourselves from your tyranny, while you still sit there thinking the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil would kill you while we are busy reaching out to the Tree of Life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Created Women by orunto27: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
A woman is a Helper not a companion. That's all that God said. Once a woman sees herself as a companion, she becomes a Witch. And claims to be equal Partner.

1 Like

Re: Why God Created Women by budaatum: 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Your knowledge has raised wild women and mannerless children. Societies corrupt to its core. Keep it for yourself.
Typical. Blame women, and not the men who go about sticking their priqs in all available holes and expect their wives to wait at home to receive the disease the men catch from cheap olosho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Created Women by budaatum: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
orunto27:
A woman is a Helper not a companion. That's all that God said. Once a woman sees herself as a companion, she becomes a Witch. And claims to be equal Partner.
This is the sort of thinking that makes women second class citizens.

I can only pray and hope your daughters refuse to listen to you so they can become powerful individuals in their own rights instead of having to rely on a man who would dump her for a new model once he tires of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why God Created Women by orunto27: 5:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don't train my Daughters to introduce the forbidden apple to their men. They must pay attention to the Boss and help to develop his ideas for their Good. I can't be saying one thing and my wife another. It's like pursuing two rats simultaneously. Not good at all.

2 Likes

Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
budaatum:

Like women becoming doctors, lawyers, architects, preachers, teachers, builders, surgeons, President and the Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ? Of course you would not like that, because that would be liberating women, and showing how useless some men are.

Thankfully, this is the 21st, when the Lord God Almighty is opening the eyes of women so we can free ourselves from your tyranny, while you still sit there thinking the Fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil would kill you while we are busy reaching out to the Tree of Life.
Women can work after all they were made to help a man who was given a job to do. After all there are men who have multiple companies and their wives help them manage it. (She carries out his instructions because it's his company)

My tyranny undecided Painting me the bad guy doesn't change the truth. cheesy

So how exactly are their eyes being open. shocked

Being the Mother of Jesus doesn't make her the head of anything.

A woman can live like a man if that's what she wants, after all some men live like a god.

Every body dies men, everybody.
Re: Why God Created Women by UceeGod: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
The fall of man gave chance to the increasing disorder we experience from generation to generation but the Word of God and His Principles never change.

God created the man and gave him dominion over the earth before giving him the woman as a HELPER. No matter what a woman is or how powerful she is, she must have a leader (a man) over her to be truly fulfilled in life. The primary role of every woman in life is to help a man fulfill his divine purpose on earth, when the man is fulfilled, the woman is also fulfilled.
Re: Why God Created Women by AntiChristian: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2020
Christian feminist spotted! Christian misogynist spotted! When will all these confusion end in Christianity?

Jesus refused to solve this before he left.

Paul tried but them no listen! Wife submit to ya hubby...
Re: Why God Created Women by helinues: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2020
You mean the man in the sky?

Of which of the trillions galaxy's is he located?
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2020
helinues:
You mean the man in the sky?
Of which of the trillions galaxy's is he located?
This one believes in sci-fi galaxies undecided
well done sir
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:
Christian feminist spotted! Christian misogynist spotted! When will all these confusion end in Christianity?

Jesus refused to solve this before he left.

Paul tried but them no listen! Wife submit to ya hubby...
Christians that are confused is because those ones don't listen to God.

How do you know what Jesus refused to solve undecided
Re: Why God Created Women by helinues: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:

This one believes in sci-fi galaxies undecided

well done sir

Which country is Garden of Eden located?

1 Like

Re: Why God Created Women by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2020
BlueAngel444:
Christians that are confused is because those ones don't listen to God.

How do you know what Jesus refused to solve undecided

Bring the verses from Jesus regarding marriage! And he never married to show any example! cool
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
helinues:

Which country is Garden of Eden located?
You would have asked me which state undecided?
Re: Why God Created Women by BlueAngel444: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
AntiChristian:

Bring the verses from Jesus regarding marriage! And he never married to show any example! cool
Google it or better still search the gospels

on Divorce, or will there be marriage in heaven
Re: Why God Created Women by AntiChristian: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2020
BlueAngel444:

Google it or better still search the gospels

on Divorce, or will there be marriage in heaven

None Available. Only Paul, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Why We Transferred Father Mbaka — Catholic Church (2016) / What Jesus Said About Hell / A Question For Yoruba Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.