Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,664 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? (663 Views)

Need 50 Units Of Female Hausa Goats In Lagos. Whom Can Supply Me / Pkc For Sale In Osogbo, Osun State / Palm Kernel Cake(pkc) For Sale At Affordable Prices In Ijebu Ode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? by Fash1000: 10:44am On Jan 18, 2020
I want to be buying PKC for re-sell, Contact me if you can supply, are you selling LOCAL or INDUSTRIAL TYPE? How much is the tonne? thanks
Re: I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? by dorispray: 1:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Fash1000:
I want to be buying PKC for re-sell, Contact me if you can supply, are you selling LOCAL or INDUSTRIAL TYPE? How much is the tonne? thanks
Can you state your present business location first? This will help determine how or if we can do business together. As for me my business location is in Lagos.
Re: I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? by Ezeromeoil01(m): 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
Contact and location [b]
Fash1000:
Re: I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? by Ezeromeoil01(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
Contact details
Fash1000:
Re: I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? by TTGIL: 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? by engrofodile: 10:48am On Mar 20, 2020
PKC palm kernel cake available in large quantity in Anambra...@give away price call Sam 08069597430
Re: I Need PKC For Use And For Sale, Contact Me If You Can Supply Me And Price? by JingoB: 11:50am On Apr 01, 2020
Hello group, I run a palm kernel oil mill and am looking for buyers for palm kernel cake. Presently, we have over 100T on ground in Akwa Ibom. DM for details and feel free to share! Reach me on WhatsApp at +1(336)608-9282

(1) (Reply)

Maize For Sale / Introducing The Hybrid Dwarf Banana Available For Sale / Top Quality New Zealand White Weaners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.