Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation (46152 Views)

Accreditation And Voting Going On Peacefully In Benin City. / Police, Armed DSS, Storms Amotekun rally but went peacefully in Ogun / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by LLMG: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
stop lusting after other people's land and go ruga in your territory, no one is against that
Tranquillity360:
Amotekun is a terrorist group and must be crushed by fg.

You are against Ruga but want to establish Amotekun.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simongm:

Mad cow, thanks for falling in line, don't ever use "WE" again. Is that clear
Iran kiran ye ye kori wo.
All these Owe people are disgusting sha
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Second class as in how Oga if you say we Okun again ehh na thunder wey no get joy go fire you
I am legit Okun man. And I’m proud to be one... what I will not be is a second class to yorubas. You and your people can be tho. But we Okuns will never be. We are Okun People not Yoruba

Okun korimi
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by favour32(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Amotekun is a terrorist group and must be crushed by fg.

You are against Ruga but want to establish Amotekun.
Go do Ruga for North alone.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by ItooWorWor(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
netmillionaires:

E be like say we go form Rejecter Association for Nairaland. Yoruba go get them own. Igbos go get dem own. Any stupid guy that comes here pretending to be Yoruba should be denounced by the Yorubas. same with Ignore. small small we go get there
You are so right we need it badly as in ASAP
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by otipoju(m): 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
doctokwus:
The Fulani hegemony agenda has come to bite the dullard-in-chief;the worst bigot that has ever led Nigeria.
How?
The bigot presidency know that once they approve Amotekun either formally by attending it's inauguration or by keeping quiet;they would have no basis to oppose the formation of other regional security outfits.
That of Southeast,SS,NC will definitely follow,even if out of sheer showmanship by the governors or not to be seen as being outdone by the SW governors.
Before you know it, regionalism becomes full fledged and regional security later state police outfits come to stay.
This is what they fear,but this is the Karma that comes when a president pursues ethnic agenda above national agenda.

Wisdom will not kee you. I like original thinkers like you. Sound observation.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by otipoju(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
doctokwus:
The Fulani hegemony agenda has come to bite the dullard-in-chief;the worst bigot that has ever led Nigeria.
How?
The bigot presidency know that once they approve Amotekun either formally by attending it's inauguration or by keeping quiet;they would have no basis to oppose the formation of other regional security outfits.
That of Southeast,SS,NC will definitely follow,even if out of sheer showmanship by the governors or not to be seen as being outdone by the SW governors.
Before you know it, regionalism becomes full fledged and regional security later state police outfits come to stay.
This is what they fear,but this is the Karma that comes when a president pursues ethnic agenda above national agenda.

Wisdom will not kee you. I like original thinkers like you. Sound observation.

The sad thing is they have had the Hisbah command for many years. So what justification do they have to say Amotekun should not be.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by ItooWorWor(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Simongm:

Don't mind that mumu, let him tell us the class he has been rocking in Kogi state since 1991.
The guy is confused
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by greypencils: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

OK
But I know cowards can take anything dished out by their masters, claiming they are not tired yet......

Unlike a certain tribe, we think before we act. Unlike a certain tribe, our leaders stay and fight till the end unlike a certain coward who started a war and ran away midway leaving his people broke and desolate.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Pentasoft1978: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariLooter:
Why did the Oyoruba governors not seek legislature backing from their respective state assemblies when setting up the vigilante movement?

Malami will argue that Sharia and Hisbah came about through legislation by the state assemblies.

Are the current crop of Oyoruba governors so daft not to know that laws created at state level can not be overruled by the FG?

Why did Malami not declare Fayose's anti grazing bill and the security outfit he setup to enforce the law illegal?

Yaribanza, your APC governors are mocking you and were only using this Amotekun as political leverage. They are not interested nor concerned about your safety.

Where are the cows
you and boko haram are the Yaribanza. Enough is Enough
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by LLMG: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
they thought they can subject others to silence and submission through medieval time violence they don't know the would has gone past that.
klark3:

That is what I don't understand
Is there something they are not telling us?
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
CorporateJay:

You are a mumu
not as mumu as your father who made a mistake and born you here in nigeria where u are suffering
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by ItooWorWor(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
omokoginimi:
I am legit Okun man. And I’m proud to be one... what I will not be is a second class to yorubas. You and your people can be tho. But we Okuns will never be. We are Okun People not Yoruba

Okun korimi
Lol, telling Okun are not Yorubas is like trying to say Igbominas and Ekitis who we speak the same branch of Yoruba language are not Yorubas, so Okun are not Yorubas and you found in OPC or they are not Yorubas and you still find them in Agbekoya Association, if you don't know the name Okun was given recently, there is nothing like Okun then and i will never loss my identity to northern colonization.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by olaayodele(m): 10:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=BuhariLooter post=85896444]Why did the Oyoruba governors not seek legislature backing from their respective state assemblies when setting up the vigilante movement?

Malami will argue that Sharia and Hisbah came about through legislation by the state assemblies.

Are the current crop of Oyoruba governors so daft not to know that laws created at state level can not be overruled by the FG?

Why did Malami not declare Fayose's anti grazing bill and the security outfit he setup to enforce the law illegal?

Yaribanza, your APC governors are mocking you and were only using this Amotekun as political leverage. They are not interested nor concerned about your safety.

Where are the cows
You are right. They suppose to seek for legislative backing from their respective state. I believe that it is not too late to do that
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Octofirm: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
E joor; baba le mi, "Oga Layi" E soro nipa Ile igbona ati abo ile wa, nitori omo Oduuwa ni to too ni wa o. E kuu ni benu o.

Eku ise ! shocked Amotekun must cover us as well. Thank you sir.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Lol, telling Okun are not Yorubas is like trying to say Igbominas and Ekitis who we speak the same branch of Yoruba language are not Yorubas, so Okun are not Yorubas and you found in OPC or they are not Yorubas and you still find them in Agbekoya Association, if you don't know the name Okun was given recently, there is nothing like Okun then and i will never loss my identity to northern colonization.
I am an Okun man, I am not Yoruba
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by ItooWorWor(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
omokoginimi:
I am an Okun man, I am not Yoruba
Okay we don Mr, Okun man
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Skmoda360(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The problem i have with amotekun is Afenifere that want to hijack the structure. And some terrorist group that supporting the establishment of amotekun. The same kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people same kanu declare support for operation amotekun, it look suspicious.
He-goat
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Omoslim26: 11:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Disadvantages or no disadvantages i don't care so keep you opinion to yourself we don't need it in yorubaland

trash
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Omoslim26: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am grin grin
you are actually more in sefia pain cursed mumu:-D:-D
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Tzben(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
murmee:
You should have stated some of the questions and some knowledgeable people might supply the answers!

I've asked the questions already, but the most pressing question is....what is the govt plan for this new security organization in the next 10 years?
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by tonididdy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Every arm of the Nigerian Government have a way of shunning their 'supposed duty' and diverting into something or anything else personally lucrative.

Power is bad in the black man's hand. This amotekun will be hijacked into a yahoo-boys chasing apparatus.

... For me I am against it.
PS: I am neither a Muslim nor a northernern, already we have more than enough to chew with the NPf
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by djgreenland(m): 11:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Did you update the site?
I've been trying to ge a shared apartment very close to oshodi and Anthony, Lagos.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Enemyofpeace: 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Omoslim26:

you are actually more in sefia pain
cursed mumu:-D:-D
e pain am tongue tongue
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Okay we don Mr, Okun man
Kabba people too dey mumu. Jeez! Na why Okedayo people no like una

Please don’t mention me again
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by tammie24: 12:22am On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The problem i have with amotekun is Afenifere that want to hijack the structure. And some terrorist group that supporting the establishment of amotekun. The same kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people same kanu declare support for operation amotekun, it look suspicious.
how does all that affect you
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by CharlesJok3r: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Simongm:
They should extend Amotekun to the Yoruba parts of Kogi and Kwara state. Why exclude them from the Amotekun just because of geopolitical classification
The major route from south west to Abuja ( Kabba-Obajana road in Kogi state ) is now kidnappers and armed robbers den. We need Amotekun on this particular route.

Amotekun has come to stay!
Valid
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by AntiBalaka: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
BuhariAdvocate:
[/s]

Bokoadvocate, go and tell your miyetti shaitan to stop putting their noses into other peoples affair
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by tammie24: 12:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Trump2020:

You are a Yoruba Moslem so you will always support the north over your people
he is from the north
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by MayorofLagos(m): 12:39am On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariLooter:
Why did the Oyoruba governors not seek legislature backing from their respective state assemblies when setting up the vigilante movement?

Where are the cows

You are a dolt for saying sharia was legislated. Please show me the state legislation on sharia.

If you were setting up a business do you first register the business before you think about its logistics?

You are lost if you will go register business before getting name and address and market for the business or perharps go register and buy plate for a vehicle first before getting the vehicle. Chai! Some people are not fit to comment in Nairaland.

Hey Seun, we need a nursery portal in Nairaland. Its time to segregate this forum. grin
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by MayorofLagos(m): 12:45am On Jan 19, 2020
tonididdy:
Every arm of the Nigerian Government have a way of shunning their 'supposed duty' and diverting into something or anything else personally lucrative.

Power is bad in the black man's hand. This amotekun will be hijacked into a yahoo-boys chasing apparatus.

... For me I am against it.
PS: I am neither a Muslim nor a northernern, already we have more than enough to chew with the NPf

Any and every activities that is anti society and which if not curtailed deprecates the Yoruba value system will be targeted.

Here are few examples -
Ritual killings
Kidnapping
Robbery
Rape
Fraud of any kind
Threat to commerce, market & trade
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Fourwinds: 12:58am On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
shut up.... Is Afenifere not yoruba group ...... If they are part of it , what is your problem .....nonsense everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olutayo Soyode: "To See My Daughter In Aso Rock Is Like Going To Prison" / El-rufai’s Coup, Aisha The ‘star Girl’, Abeokuta Outburst — How Tinubu Won / Governor Tambuwal's Vehicle, Convoy Ferried Across A River With Boats (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.