Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation (46155 Views)

Accreditation And Voting Going On Peacefully In Benin City. / Police, Armed DSS, Storms Amotekun rally but went peacefully in Ogun / Ekweremadu To Nigerians: Remove Buhari Peacefully In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by CorporateJay(m): 1:16am On Jan 19, 2020
aminu114:
not as mumu as your father who made a mistake and born you here in nigeria where u are suffering
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by domchike(m): 1:48am On Jan 19, 2020
Common shut ur slave mouth
BuhariAdvocate:
The problem i have with amotekun is Afenifere that want to hijack the structure. And some terrorist group that supporting the establishment of amotekun. The same kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people same kanu declare support for operation amotekun, it look suspicious.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by lekonso: 4:17am On Jan 19, 2020
Where is Fayose, we have not heard his comment on Amotekun, he has not been talking for sometime now.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by oldbende: 4:58am On Jan 19, 2020
When the fight start my yoruba people will betray each other and run for their life. Just look at how they abandoned Sowore to die in jail. The Igbos stood with Nnamdi Kalu , all his court appearances in Abuja was greatest with massive IPOB die hard supporters.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Witchersunited: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2020
I don't have time for plenty talk, who will fund it? Lagos is the only state with financial might to fund it and go against federal government, the other states know that they need federal backing that's why only seyi makinde is talking the other governors are APC men, they know it's dead in the waters, I don't blame buhari for being against it, if each region should form theirs policing will be very difficult, many people don't understand why this is wrong, a state can form a paramilitary unit, lastma and co but a regional unit that's not good, I Know that there have been issues but this way is not the way, this is a tribal way, if the north should form theirs you wouldn't feel safe in the north anymore, it's the mixture of Yoruba, Igbo and hausa in the police and army that works

This plan is dead, make una move on
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by judondasylva(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2020
So it’s no longer jobless miscrints that can protest? I thought you Yoruba people said that it’s a crime to protest? You guys should never try to protest please. Stupid idiots. You just hate for no reason. You called igbos all manner of names because they rejected the evil Buhari, you now see while we rejected him and will always reject him
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by tonididdy(m): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2020
MayorofLagos:

Any and every activities that is anti society and which if not curtailed deprecates the Yoruba value system will be targeted.

Here are few examples -
Ritual killings
Kidnapping
Robbery
Rape
Fraud of any kind
Threat to commerce, market & trade

Bro we all can tell what the future of this state policing will look like. You want to know, look at these NPF today. Every sector of the Nigerian police is now into chasing after innocent young men who want to enjoy their youth (I mean good looking to attract the ladies).

If they will stick to their goals and aim at it and not divert from it, that would have being nice. Otherwise I support yeh FG and mitetti Allah to say NO to amotekun
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Kaycely: 10:49am On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The problem i have with amotekun is Afenifere that want to hijack the structure. And some terrorist group that supporting the establishment of amotekun. The same kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people same kanu declare support for operation amotekun, it look suspicious.
Ur name says it all.....I don't expect u to be reasonable!
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
dont write when you have brain damage because you will always end up writing nonsense like you just did
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by naijanaweown2(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2020
I dont know what Cheetah is in Yoruba but I know Leopard is Ekun. For any doubt check Revelations 13 : 2 . Read the English and see the Yoruba translation.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Omoslim26: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am tongue tongue

see as you dey die of sefia pain:-D:-D

you think say you savage next tym wen you wan carry ya weree enter my mention you go think twice
enemyofpeace:-D:-D
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Enemyofpeace: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Omoslim26:

see as you dey die of sefia pain:-D:-D

you think say you savage next tym wen you wan carry ya weree enter my mention you go think twice
enemyofpeace:-D:-D
e pain am

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Omoslim26: 12:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
e pain am
you are in sefia pain

Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Enemyofpeace: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Omoslim26:

you are in sefia pain
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by middlebelter(m): 4:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
The problem i have with amotekun is Afenifere that want to hijack the structure. And some terrorist group that supporting the establishment of amotekun. The same kanu that gave order to his followers to kill Yoruba people same kanu declare support for operationn amotekun, it look suspicious.

We are independent minded people and whatever you political inclination, I want you to know that the instinct to survive, is stronger than any professional or political instinct.
Our lives and prosperities are at stake and some people whose tribesmen are responsible for the insecurity are telling us we can't protect ourselves, if any Yorubas man or woman is supporting the can by Abubakar Malami that we should not protect ourselves, such people are nothing but Judas. The politics of supporting GMB at the expense of the lives of fellow Yorubas claiming Kanu Nnamdi is supporting our cause is satanic. Kanu is free to support whatever he wants, it does not make him our leader.
Re: Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation by Omoslim26: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. My mention is overwhelmed.

so said an enemyofpeace:-D:-D:-D

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari In Ekiti For APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Buhari's New Inauguration Car Worth N280m Not N61m - Dailynigerian Says / Obaseki: From Fry Pan To Fire? Offered PDP N6 Billion For Ticket - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.