Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo (65385 Views)

Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Caption This Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo / Buhari And Osinbajo 2019 Mascot Floats In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Can anyone interpret this ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Auladimeji(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2020
Buhari:I heard that za yorubawa is asking for Amotiku?

Osibanjo:Sir, I don't know, maybe you should ask Bordilloncheesy

500 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Larryfest(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Baba was giving order.

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Simplyleo: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2020
President and the vice discussing something.

PYO was not giving any thumb up, look at his hand very well. He was obviously gesticulating referring to something either behind or in the past as we all know how we gesticulate when we talk.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by sarrki(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
Auladimeji:

grin grin grin

Bourdilon ko nah boulevard

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by helinues: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
I got that message.

God bless PMB and PYO

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Davash222(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
A Professor of Law ridiculed by Nepa bill holder!!

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by hisexcellency34: 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's not a thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by GamalNasser: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Does that look like thumbs up to you ..that's a fidget stance of a subordinate taking orders from his boss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by ADAlBEKU: 1:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
helinues:
I got that message.

God bless PMB and PYO

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by mzBEAM(f): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
helinues:
I got that message.

God bless PMB and PYO

Work on your life. Get a life and stop defending looters for less than $100 monthly.

It's better late than never.

85 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by mzBEAM(f): 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
sarrki:
Can anyone interpret this ?

Sarrki hwfr now?

It's obvious you're confused just like your boss PYO, una go dey alright las las.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by helinues: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2020
mzBEAM:

Work on your life. Get a life and stop defending looters for less than $100 monthly.

Do you want the imaginary BMC jobs? If yes come and take it grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by mzBEAM(f): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
helinues:

Imaginary indeed. Keep deceiving yourself.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Zeesugar(f): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
this gesticulation is not thumb up. thumbs up is done this way�

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Arubajagz: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
mzBEAM:

You wey don work on your life, how far? Be busy forming accountant general for there.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by omowolewa: 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Guy wey no send
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Lydia696: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
mzBEAM:

Get a woke and stop interfering on people business

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by okefrancis: 4:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Vice president is appreciating the work of his boss..... President Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
TWO GREAT MEN! after God's heart .

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO for all the good work they are doing to make our once battered, raped and looted nation work again.

We Love them,
We stand with them.

okefrancis:
Vice president is appreciating the work of his boss..... President Buhari
GBAMsolutely!
Correct Oke.
Stay Blessed.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Wickedtruths: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Davash222:
A Professor of Law ridiculed by Nepa bill holder!!

Ikpeazu has a PhD and your people are drinking kerosene for Christmas.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
mzBEAM:

....says a supporter of criminals and looters.

This coming from Atiku's supporter?
5 naira per post wailing zombie!
Hypocrite of the highest order!
Orisirisi something.....

helinues:
You even have time to reply wailers with their 30 naira hallucination!
Notice how we ignore them ALWAYS! wink

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by brunofarad(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Caption is.....

School Na scam

A professor taking orders from.......

Coughs

And walks away grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Kendumazy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Seems baba brought an intelligent idea and professor was feeling it and had to OKAY it.

Baba hands signifies "How you see am"

Professor hands signifies "I gbadun am"

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by YoungLionken(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
PYO: Oga e don tay wey I show face,some dey speculate say adey under house arrest wey d cabals Dem place me. Abeg U fit allow me to..
PMB: Okay o,but if cabals begin give you tough time,anor dey o,awan travel socheesy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Auladimeji:

sarrki will not like this grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii greenback

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by englishmart(m): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
Buhari: "have you settled Fr. Mbaka?"
Osinbade: " Oh, yes sir, Lai Mohammed delivered it on Friday"

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by BuhariLooter(m): 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
What has/is happened/happening to TRADER MONEY? Seems everything has disappeared after election

Anybody get clue? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Osinbajo by Ovawise2020: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police  Arrest Eight Suspected Cultists Over Attack On Tinubu’s Convoy In Lagos / Oyo: Ajimobi Reacts As PDP’s Makinde Maintains Lead / Nigerians Blast President Buhari For Saying He Came Into Office In 2005 In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.