Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan (6033 Views)

Naira Marley Is A Fraudster Yet He Is Squatting - Oyemykke Rants / Naira Marley is celebrating his birthday in EFCC custody, Zlatan Ibile reacts / Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by itspzpics(m): 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Naira Marley is A graduate with Master Degree, I pity Marlians dont graduate - Nigerian Lady Says

Nigerian lady has come out to lament on twitter about how loose some Nigerians claiming marlians her.

According to this lady on twitter, she reveals short biography about Naira Marley who is a graduate with A Master Degree in Business.

She wrote ; Do you know Naira Marley is a graduate of Peckham Academy in the UK where he graduated with a distinction in business, The shocking aspect of his biography is that, he is a Master's Degree holder!!! And you are there shouting marlins don’t graduate, I pity you.

What do you think about this ?

Source ; https://twitter.com/phunky___/status/1218072742341304320?s=19

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/naira-marley-is-a-graduate-with-master-degree-i-pity-marlians-dont-graduate-nigerian-lady-says/

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by Davash222(m): 1:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Still doesn’t matter.

Masters is just a piece of paper. Your president is an illiterate with Nepa bills ruling over PHd holders!!
Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by TheApologist: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
Adonbilivit. Show us prove of both certificates because the Naira Marley I know don't behave like someone who passed through kindergarten let alone graduating with a distinction.
Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by dejiolaniyan(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Did NM himself tells them that marlians don't graduate? NO
The problem with our people is HYPOCRISY... The bad societal norms that are in existence before this guy's musical breakthrough were now being tagged to his name just to say they're looking up to someone? He even advice against drugs in one of his song even though he's also an addict but which musician is not by the way?
Except a kid, No one can be influenced /brainwashed in this country as we've been through a lot of shit in this country and we're more rigid than flexible!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by Osobi32(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
TheApologist:
Adonbilivit. Show us prove of both certificates because the Naira Marley I know don't behave like someone who passed through kindergarten let alone graduating with a distinction.
don't be fooled bro.... Social media life is way different from real world. The niggar is an MSc holder.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by daddytime(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
The op is a Marlian by English....
Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by TheApologist: 2:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
Osobi32:
don't be fooled bro.... Social media life is way different from real world. The niggar is an MSc holder.
Bleep it. Education that's not reflective in the manners and conduct of an individual isn't something to be reckoned with. Please how does Naira Marley fare in comparison with touts in garage; I bet you know he's not any better if not worse than many of them and it's people of like minds his music sure appeals to

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by mahakexchange(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Marlians don't do shii8!!
Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by Waakanda: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2020

Re: Naira Marley Is A Graduate With Masters Degree,i Pity Marlians Dont Graduate Fan by itspzpics(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
mahakexchange:
Marlians don't do shii8!!
gbam

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Said I Don't Have Big Backside, Is It True? / This Dude Should Be Amongst The Cutest Nairalanders.... / PHOTOS: Pregnant Tiwa Savage, Wizkid’s Boo Spotted With Lions In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.