Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US (21760 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Buys A House In US, Now A Landlady (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Slams Osinbajo: "I Can't Believe This Man Is A Pastor" / Georgina Onuoha Wears Bra Top In New Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by goldcoinhub: 7:27am On Jul 15, 2018
Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha has recorded another achievement in her career as she just graduated from her Post Graduate studies and earning herself her 2nd Masters degree.

The actress who was obviously filled with so much excitement, took to her Instagram page to give thanks to God and also appreciate all her friends that stood by her during the time of her studies.

She wrote:

To God be the glory
Another Masters added
Masters of Science in Healthcare Sciences
To you oh lord I dedicate this because without you, it wouldn’t have been possible.
My pain, my weakness, my sickness, my hopelessness and my helplessness you’ve crowned with glory.
Next phase ready
Graduate
Class of 2018
4.0 GPA
Thanks to all who helped and supported me through this journey; I say a big thanks. To my mom and kids thanks for your understanding and support for the long days and nights I couldn’t spend with you as a family yet you showed me love and understanding... To my friends Lars Slangerup @larsslangerup thanks for all the support and push for me to be better.

Akua @dido_7 if only words will be enough to say thank you; but it won’t.. just know I love you so dearly, to Clara @clarackronborg , Soren @inventailor @divalioussophy1 @mskimberlyla thanks for all the love and support.

Fumi @naomiraheem how do I begin to thank you for stepping in and carrying my kids and mum along days I couldn’t rise to the occasion because of work, school and businesses , God bless you immensely for me sister. I can’t thank you guys enough.

Peter @peterromerdk thanks for all your support, love and kindness it means so much to me. Thanks to all my aunts, brothers, sister, cousins, nieces, nephews and to you my amazing fans and friends. You all made this possible for me.... You all mean so much to me and thanks for loving me endlessly...

https://lailasnews.com/actress-georgina-onuoha-bags-another-masters-degree-in-the-us/

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Tampa6246(m): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2018
In San Antonio, TX I guess.... Congratulations anyway
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Metuh: 8:09am On Jul 15, 2018
goldcoinhub:
Nollywood actress Georgina Onuoha has recorded another achievement in her career as she just graduated from her Post Graduate studies and earning herself her 2nd Masters degree.

The actress who was obviously filled with so much excitement, took to her Instagram page to give thanks to God and also appreciate all her friends that stood by her during the time of her studies.

She wrote:

https://lailasnews.com/actress-georgina-onuoha-bags-another-masters-degree-in-the-us/

lalasticlala
When is she leaving US?

She was one of those saying they will leave when Trump wins. Yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by itspzpics(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Shuu

Timaya Show Off New Haircut, Yemi Alade, At Comedian And Sound Sultan React(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/timaya-show-off-new-haircut-yemi-alade-at-comedian-and-sound-sultan-react/
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Paulfroshman: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
Davido Sets Afropunk Stage On Fire With Crowd In Paris, Got France President Dabbing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4DBNJaINr8
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations!! smiley
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congratulations Dear Georgina, I pray God open more doors for you!!!! I tap into this one

BTW ......congratulations FRANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for not letting me down.....

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by jolyment: 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by gaby(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Very commendable feat...congrats...

Why didn't she thank and appreciate her hubby too?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
CONGRATS .
We love hearing success stories.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by SEONaijaExpert: 6:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Good for her. Slay in education not Instagram.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by EdoPrince93(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Her Custard pie!!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Awesome! That's impressive. My sister keep it up. Nigeria need your type of person. Those who truly work hard to earn their certification.

God will certainly reward your hard work with abundance of wealth and everything you could think of. Remain blessed ma'am.

Bobbywrites™
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by pretty16(f): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
Metuh:

When is she leaving US?

She was one of those saying they will leave when Trump wins. Yeye dey smell

Leave ke? Person wey be citizen already, Na you wan remove her?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Pavore9: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Nice one, Ada ezegwu.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
make you do marry n settle down o...no be degree we go chop o
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
pretty16:

Leave ke? Person wey be citizen already, Na you wan lemove her?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by stillwendy(f): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
The health sector in USA is the main koko. Congratulations to her

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats.
Keep bagging.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2018
Congrats to her. Hardwork pays
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by Pavore9: 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
make you do marry n settle down o...no be degree we go chop o

Once married and it ended, abeg let her focus on herself as a person and her children.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by PearlStreet(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
itspzpics:
Shuu

Timaya Show Off New Haircut, Yemi Alade, At Comedian And Sound Sultan React(photos) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/timaya-show-off-new-haircut-yemi-alade-at-comedian-and-sound-sultan-react/

Someone is showing us pictures after obtaining her second Masters and you're showing us Timaya's haircut on your mediocre blog.

Is foolishness your only purpose in life?

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by 2sa2: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
What is she doing with all the masters?
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by JesuEruOluwa: 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Apostle Suleiman has done it again
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by itspzpics(m): 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
PearlStreet:

Someone is showing us pictures after obtaining her second Masters and you're showing us Timaya's haircut on your mediocre blog.

Is foolishness your only purpose in life?
must u click if u r not interested... And for quoting me it shall not be well with u...idiot
Re: Georgina Onuoha Graduates With Masters Of Science In Healthcare Science In US by newslifeop: 12:54am On Jul 16, 2018
ohhh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Mercy Aigbe Looking Amazing In New Pictures / Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller / Oge Okoye Displays Hot Legs In Denim Short Shorts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.