Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG (54530 Views)

Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader / Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by madridsta007(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Miyetti Allah is a group of some mentally unbalanced folks who are bound to be senseless as a result of their excessive intake of cow dungs.

I spit on their senselessness. I can't believe I share the same country with some 11th century men.

Ndi ara!!!!

They are not any mentally unbalanced folks. They are an organised group.
Fascist/ totalitarian governments often prop themselves with milita wings; For the Sudanese, it is the *janja*weed mlitia; for President Pierre Nkurunziza regime in Burundi it is the Imbonerakure militia wing.
Militia wings are not unbalanced folks. Like Femi Adesina once said, Miyetti Allah just wants the land.

It is clear that the South West knows this hence they created their own Amotekun group.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by IloveToMess: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
M
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Alvin212(m): 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Guestlander:
Miyetti Allah is clearly worried about Amotekun. This is like a burglar getting angry because the home owner installed a new key.

Hide in your father's mud house

an be beating your chest.

Very soon amoteogun will be proscribed as a terrorist group.

Let me see, what you will do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Afolabimills(m): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alvin212:

Shut up.

Ragtag afonja youth.

Amoteogun is a terrorist group
mumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumumu just like ur cattle

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by biomedics(m): 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
I'm waiting for jagaban to react before I comment.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by voltron14: 3:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Are you stupid?

Herdsmen are robbing people everyday on Benin Ore expressway without the government doing anything and you're saying those who want 2 protect themselves are sponsored. How stupid can you be.

If Buhari had not chosen to pamper the fulani murderers over other Nigerians, would this be happening?
You must be stupid.

Is Afenifere protecting anybody or can you tell me who Miyeti Allah is protecting.m?

Don't ever quote me If you would continue to be a dumbass.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by harbeebtech(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
They know they are evil and not genuine. Why fear if you are innocent �

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by BabaO2: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
It is obvious agents of darkness are terribly troubled by the formation of amotekun that are ready to enter forests of darkness to dismantle and stop their heinous activities.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Guestlander: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alvin212:

Hide in your father's mud house

an be beating your chest.

Very soon amoteogun will be proscribed as a terrorist group.

Let me see, what you will do

For saying this nonsense. I will volunteer for Amotekun so you can cry even more.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
This niggas are fanning a drama they cnt act proper... North should know this is 2020 digital per excellence we shouldn't continue living as if we are in stone age...

I want south to move a motion for regionalism after this service has fully gained ground..

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by okeyfrank: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Shameless Fulani comments

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2020
justFEARLESS:
For this action, there will be an equal and opposite reaction. If Amotekun stays, I won't be surprised if Miyeti Allah start giving their members concrete military training or arming them up to still maintain their upper hand in S/W.

Unless Amotekun personnel with be trained to have ISR ability that is top class (using of drones, tech driven night operations capabilities...) and the (real) security agencies are willing to aid them to enhance their efficiency, they will be wasted by (we know who) every week.

Go on YouTube and watch Sunday Igboho's interview on BBC Yoruba. You'll understand better.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by ajl: 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
laosy:
Orisirisi something, imagine aboki and Fulani herdsmen dey dictate to us , they said the police and other security outfits is enough, well we would agree if all politians agree not to use any bodyguard since the national security is enough, no be their fault na the fault of one of our leader for top wey don sell us for presidency he is not getting now or ever!

You won't believe that he already inserted a Fulani man into a top official position in Lagos State. I won't name name. The Fulani man oversee one of the most powerful and revenue-generating agencies in Lagos.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by 4orreal: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
The man calling for the arrest of our leaders is senseless and baseless in d sense that; when we kept on loosing people to the hand of fulani he didn't say anything ooo but now that we are planning of how to takkle the loophole in our security system he is now saying rubbish... See AMOTEKUN has come to stay and u can say anything u want if u are tire of staying in Southwest go back to ur state...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Alvin212(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Breaking News:

Hot off the press.

400 Amoteogun youths from sango ota

Burns their amoteogun security outfit regalia.

Regrets joining the terrorist group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Guestlander: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alvin212:

Shut up.

Ragtag afonja youth.

Amoteogun is a terrorist group.

Terrorists are the people who are killing fellow citizens and destroying lives and properties all over the country. If you fall into that category then Amotekun will like to take a bite out of your arse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Correcto: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yet my SW brothers will always fight Ibos instead of the real threat
RZArecta:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/arrest-yoruba-leaders-backing-operation-amotekun-now-miyetti-allah-tells-fg/
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by splashbaby(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
michlins:
Wait eh, cattle rearers order the government we collectively voted for. These people are showing us what having power feels like
Asari Dokubo did worst during Jonathan era... You see when a sitting government put his tribe above national interest they think they own everybody. Then another election comes and they run back like cowards to their cave...But it looks like Buhari wants total dominance, APC will lose grip in 2years time and a new political party will emerge tagged the fourth force sponsored by foreign powers will trouble the two major parties.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Emmaxx: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by DEROX: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alvin212:
Yes amoteogun is a terrorist group.

Don't arrest em
Shoot em instead.

Ragtag afonja elders.

a Word from a 2nd class nigeria citizen

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by laosy(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
ajl:

You won't believe that he already inserted a Fulani man into a top official position in Lagos State. I won't name name. The Fulani man oversee one of the most powerful and revenue-generating agencies in Lagos.
Na God go save us from evil leaders, well death is inevitable
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tonymegabush1:
This niggas are fanning a drama they cnt act proper... North should know this is 2020 digital per excellence we shouldn't continue living as if we are in stone age...

I want south to move a motion for regionalism after this service has fully gained ground..

You know we don't have the numbers in the House, right?
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by IloveToMess: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
The way these northerners carry this amotekun matter for head like gala...i tire ooo undecided

Most southerrners aren't safe in the north.....and even in the south here because of these herdsmen.

Pls they should carry their cows and be going....cow is not the only source of meat

Nothing like southerners AFONJA, face myetti Allah with your Amotekun simple, don't call southerners to your rescue...

Una never see anything
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by NaijadrivaCars: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Idiots!!!!!!!!
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Novaccines: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
Alvin212:

Shut up
Ragtag afonja youth

Amoteogun is a terrorist group

Its the Yoruba answer not to graze any cows on their land. If it was your lands then you would desire your rules respected. Respect your brothers.

Wake up out your slumber

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Stanzar7: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
IDEMMIRI:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Miyetti Allah is a group of some mentally unbalanced folks who are bound to be senseless as a result of their excessive intake of cow dungs.

I spit on their senselessness. I can't believe I share the same country with some 11th century men.

Ndi ara!!!!

Yoruba caused all these... Always making these people look important.. Just tel me who that bastards r...people r killing u and they told u to allow compromised police to guide u
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by NaijadrivaCars: 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
sarrki:
The arrogance of the north is becoming unbearable

grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me / Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.