Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG (54529 Views)

Police Arrest Yoruba Nation Agitators For Hijacking Radio Station / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Terrorist - Miyetti Allah Tells FG To Use Force On IPOB Leader / Allow All Nigerians Bear Arms, Miyetti Allah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by greypencils: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
So my own farm and my people's land around my village is Fulani herdsmen's God-given areas? Aye yin ma baje ni.

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Temptee101:
grin

it is just a hidden agenda to prevent the Fulani herdsmen from grazing in their God-given areas.

UNA DON HEAR IT ALL

NIGERIA IS OFFICIAL FULANI COUNTRY .

EVERY WHERE!

WHEN APC SAYS NEXT LEVEL NOW WE KNOW WHAT THEM MEANT !

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by ABCthings: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
9gerian:
“ They are just doing all these things in order to stop the Fulani from coming into their area; it is just a hidden agenda to prevent the Fulani herdsmen from grazing in their God-given areas.”

This statement above confirms their (Fulani) mindset and agenda for the whole of Nigeria! shocked
My father land is their 'God-given' areas! This thing dey vex me seriously! angry

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by DEROX: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Shut up first class citizen that is finding it difficult to flag off their Amotekun because Fulani is against it, is that one first class citizen?
lion and tiger is fighting dog came in lol you think we yorubas are like you bastards is just for general tyrant to order buratai men to make you have some python dance here its negotiation they respect our Rights dont you notice buhari never talk sef if it were your people that formed amotekun your own wont reach this extent even your governors will regret it

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Charleys: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Yes, Lagos is Igboland.
Wawa fool.

I'm not sure you're a Yoruba man, maybe a Fulani man.

Because I see nothing concerning igbos in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
greypencils:
So my own farm and my people's land around my village in Ekiti is Fulani herdsmen's God-given areas? Aye yin ma baje ni.

SWEAR AS MUCH YOU CAN

SEE THE GOVERNMENT UNA STAND FOR SUN VOTE IN.

BECAUSE OF TRIBALISM
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by bkool7(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is this not Hate Speech?
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Correcto: 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
You must lack basic understanding, please read my initial post again. Think properly after reading it.
FrLukas:

They are fighting Ibos yet you lots are always on the first bus out of your ancestral home to the west.

Would you go there if they were killing you by the numbers?
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Amalekki: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Guys it's not just the tiny cabal impoverishing the far North that are scared of security in the SW, some southern criminals & daytime importer/exporter nighttime armed robbers are also scared.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
sarrki:
The arrogance of the north is becoming unbearable

Lol. U? The chicken has come to roost
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Charleys: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wickedtruths:

No, I'm a Jew from Isreal.

Lagos is 100% Yoruba land and I won't argue that with flatheaded bastards who can even trace their ancestry or where they hailed from. Jews today, Biafrans tomorrow. Useless animals.

Okay

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by IloveToMess: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Guestlander:

Benin to Ore road is equal to mentioning people? By the way who invented to this Amotekun convicted? Are you a killer herdsman?

Shut up AFONJA, Igbos that are 100 times wiser than you guys warned you about installing Buhari in Aso rock but you fools out of greed did not listen, even when Fulanis were killing people of Benue, Igbos were felt pity for them but you yorubas called it a "clash" between herdsmen and farmers. Now it has gotten to you you now want to set up amotekun to safe guard your region alone while you placed the monster that is haunting everyone in the first place..

Don't just bring ant region into your nonsense, face the Fulanis squarely and ALONE, after all you are the sophisticated Yoruba.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Yankee101: 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
The bully is only powerful when no one bullies him back

Fear fear fulani. If everyone has guns you think fulani terrorists and boko haram can thrive?

Go ahead, give the yorubas an excuse to team up with igbos and Nigeria will be done done

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by vincentjk(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
What someone once confidently wrote here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by unbitchable(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Some bunch of fools want to set this country ablaze. I pity miyetti allah & their sponsors, Nigeria will be gone sooner than it gets started.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Subzero047: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yankee101:
The bully is only powerful when no one bullies him back

Fear fear fulani. If everyone has guns you think fulani terrorists and boko haram can thrive?

Go ahead, give the yorubas an excuse to team up with igbos and Nigeria will be done done

Please don't mention Igbos again

Face your battles alone
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by bhest(m): 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
I don't understand why a Fulani with its animals would just tresspass on people's property without the owners permission. Don't we pay them in full for the cows we buy from them? So why should they feed the animals for free on people's property it doesn't add up. Land owners should be paid for those glasses there animals feed on in the first place.
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Deepthoughts: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
RZArecta:

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/arrest-yoruba-leaders-backing-operation-amotekun-now-miyetti-allah-tells-fg/
This journalist self lacks confidence,why not directly ask the miyetti Allah man whether HISBAH is legal or illegal n should be cancelled?

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by greypencils: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

SWEAR AS MUCH YOU CAN

SEE THE GOVERNMENT UNA STAND FOR SUN VOTE IN.

BECAUSE OF TRIBALISM
Buhari rigged himself in. No sensible Yoruba man voted for him.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by Guestlander: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Shut up AFONJA, Igbos that are 100 times wiser than you guys warned you about installing Buhari in Aso rock but you fools out of greed did not listen, even when Fulanis were killing people of Benue, Igbos were felt pity for them but you yorubas called it a "clash" between herdsmen and farmers. Now it has gotten to you you now want to set up amotekun to safe guard your region alone while you placed the monster that is haunting everyone in the first place..

Don't just bring ant region into your nonsense, face the Fulanis squarely and ALONE, after all you are the sophisticated Yoruba.

There was herdsmen problem under Jonathan, way before Buhari became president. What was your outrage then you hypocrites.
By the way, did anyone ask for your opinion or cooperation in bringing about Amotekun? Why are you bringing ibos to this conversation?

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by chozzy: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mad people

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by executive12: 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
I hope that this security issue would help unite the SE, SW, MB and SS to jointly demand for holistic restructuring of the country or jointly insist on organizing a referendum to allow Nigerians the opportunity to choose whether to remain one or go their separate ways.
The Fulani should not be allowed to continue to have their way at the expense of the other ethnic groups.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by deeva1: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mouth piece of Uncle bubu...To hell with presidency..Yoruba will surely fight for this one.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by IloveToMess: 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
DEROX:
lion and tiger is fighting dog came in lol you think we yorubas are like you bastards is just for general tyrant to order buratai men to make you have some python dance here its negotiation they respect our Rights dont you notice buhari never talk sef if it were your people that formed amotekun your own wont reach this extent even your governors will regret it

Lion and Tiger indeed yet you will not say anything to Miyetti Allah that wants your leaders caged but will be too quick to lump Igbos so Igbos and other regions can sympathise with you and join you, that mind game cannot work, it's dead on arrival..
Ball less AFONJA fight your slave masters alone, though we all know how it will end but we won't pity you.

Lion and Tiger indeed.

Weaklings.. tongue
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by hero2000: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Leave Benin people out of your stupidity you coward Afonja, face Fulanis squarely and leave others out of your mouth.. Shebi you people are the great and sophisticated Yoruba, what is this that you keep lumping others to yourselves ever since the Amotekun rubbish started..??

It is likes of you who cut your nose
to spite your face. Thankfully most other SE/SS people don't reason in a narrow minded way. Meanwhile the afonja people are moving forward. Whatever your view of them doesn't determine their pace.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by sammya2z: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Is there any nairalands that can design a Professional logo. Contact me asap at blackgoldmultimedia@yahoo.com
Re: Amotekun: Arrest Yoruba Leaders - Miyetti Allah Tells FG by dederocs(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
These people are mad, is this group a part of our government?

Miyetti... is a trade group of northern extraction, they have no status in our nation or constitution...what is giving them this effrontery?
it's sad how they view yorubas, no respect. this is an eye opener for southwesterners.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Board Heads Of NCC, NIPOST, NITDA, Others; Makes New Appointments / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office This Morning / Asari Dokubo To Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Kill You If You Try Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.