Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (93424 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Meritocracy: 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please bring five beautiful babe with that pant make I nack them and expect me to marry them. Yeye dey smell
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Alvin212(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2020
See format
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
This is fake news
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by anny270: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2020
grin cheesy wink
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Christmasdon(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
But truth be told d number of single ladies not able to get life partners this days is tatamount to having hunch-back. i mean to say girls are not getting married. bkoz our boys this days no money.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Asifiwe(m): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ha! Women yaff suffer, the gullible will start patronizing this libidinous pussy "propheliar" why is Pussy and breast their point of contact? It just shows you how degenerate such so called pastors are. Their focus is always on the Pants and Bra.
all the foolish things that are unheard
well Jesus talked about them
"And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many" Mathew 24:11
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by paparazi1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2020
AlexReports:
WONDERS Abuja Pastor Introduces Annointed Pant/Bra with a Print of his Face to attract men for Marriages

An Abuja based Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf has introduced anointed underwears with a print of his face to attract men for marriages for the single ladies seeking for life partners in 2020.

The anointed underwears is said to be blessed as instructed by God to the Senior Pastor of Touch for Recovery Outreach Int'l, Abuja to release marriages in the new year.

The underwears are said to also help women from related diseases and give them good luck with men.

He added "wearing them will make men look at you on the streets and want to marry you".

He qouted Num. 23:20 which says "Behold I have received the commandment to bless; and he hath blessed, and I cannot reverse".

Congratulations to every woman buying these underwears.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/01/wonders-abuja-pastor-introduces.html?m=1
Don't tell me this is true.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by lexy2014: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
StrikeBack:

This pastor work pay gan ooo

In a country with extremely gullible folks, you go just Dey cash out steadily

But how do u believe d story seeing that d pants/bras were photoshopped& u say others are "gullible folks"?
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2020
helinues:
grin grin

Church pf YUSUFF like that of SULEIMAN!
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
J111333:
What kind of rubbish is this bikonu?
Why has the black race swore never to get sense

I wonder if it was the curse of Noah?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
Opemi93:
Lol �, I love this market strategy, there is too much competitors in the church market...God we need your help oo, my people perish bcoz they lack wisdom.

That means u are perishing by believing such a story
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by RaptorX: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
Fake news. An obvious photoshop
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by VirtIQ: 10:37pm On Jan 30, 2020
What if it works for some random lady nko
BlackfireX:
You will be surprised how ...

Educated, well travelled, top top ladies whom you think have brains will buy it.

Religion is the opium of the society
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by LoudlyMouthed: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
Watching "Almost family" Series where the doctor donated his sperm to all the women who ce for infertility issues thereby impregnating several hundreds of "wives" in the name of providing medical solutions for infertility grin

Come an watch d Nigerian version

1 Share

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2020
Petersamuel8:
The mod that move this rubbish to front page is a fool, always doing their best to make Christianity looks evil

That's what will bring them 100 pages traffic. It is obvious it is Photoshop just like someone brought Uzodinma's Photoshop billboard abput Ihedioha's election results with 3 bigotry comments to fp instantly.

Pastor YUSUFF like SULEIMAN but they will abuse Christians.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
Pastor Alhaji Yusuf. Wehdon sah.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by tolulope1990(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Smiles why do bloggers lie for no reason
I am so close to this man that if he did/does/doing this I will know

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by mechanics(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2020
Funny.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by francisisking: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
See as many atheist just dey masturbating on top this post like them use am swear for them... Something not confirmed.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 30, 2020
Photoshop!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Slimdada(m): 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Don't be surprised how well educated, high class ladies would suddenly be filled with mediocrity a and patronize this business man whose in disguise of pastor,

"To be civilised,you don't have to be educated"
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Jabioro: 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Confirmed guyman,open yahoo man,cunny died, another gullible man buy am coffin..The niggar has shot of ideas..
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Ooye12: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Some ladies are waiting to order it’s online
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Omonuejegbo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
I comment my reservation to comment!
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by MuskyZero: 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Obviously fake.

The blogger and OP who posted this should get a life.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Mastakija(m): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
This looks like photoshop to me .But will verify if this news is lie
its actually true.. but its a stale news
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Godslink: 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ok

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by PrincessB1(f): 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
SMH undecided
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by PrinceMajestic: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Religion is the worse crime always

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / 300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.