Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men (93425 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Dshocker(m): 1:45am On Jan 31, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by johnsonaigbokie(m): 2:16am On Jan 31, 2020
If true, end time indeed
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by dragunov: 2:27am On Jan 31, 2020
AlexReports:
WONDERS Abuja Pastor Introduces Annointed Pant/Bra with a Print of his Face to attract men for Marriages

An Abuja based Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf has introduced anointed underwears with a print of his face to attract men for marriages for the single ladies seeking for life partners in 2020.

The anointed underwears is said to be blessed as instructed by God to the Senior Pastor of Touch for Recovery Outreach Int'l, Abuja to release marriages in the new year.

The underwears are said to also help women from related diseases and give them good luck with men.

He added "wearing them will make men look at you on the streets and want to marry you".

He qouted Num. 23:20 which says "Behold I have received the commandment to bless; and he hath blessed, and I cannot reverse".

Congratulations to every woman buying these underwears.

https://www.abujapress.com/2020/01/wonders-abuja-pastor-introduces.html?m=1

This is witchcraft. Lawd have mercy on your people! Imagine the number of hapless ladies that will fall prey to this wicked antics.

I can bet those undies are already jazzed up and whoever wears them are in for it.

No need to start looking for used bra and panties again. Ingenious but wicked. Evil!

No wonder YAH is angry with the Church in Nigeria. Ahhhh!
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by MarxisGlaaiback: 2:31am On Jan 31, 2020
This op is an aetheist
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Enemyofpeace: 2:38am On Jan 31, 2020
Bola146 go don buy plenty keep. Awon slay mama
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by potusjev: 3:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Hmm. In as much as such fallacious practices exists among the gullible ones, I don't think this one is real. This is Photoshop. I'm out
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Tbcrown(m): 3:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Wait o i think I see one Derok alcohol on that shelf

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by onmyowncj: 4:12am On Jan 31, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
This looks like photoshop to me .But will verify if this news is lie
fg starts d payment of 33000naira to nysc
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by linearity: 4:26am On Jan 31, 2020
Just hear to read the comments and just soundly disappointment with those shouting photoshop! photoshop!! photoshop!!!

Photoshop is a software package and I guarantee most posters uses photoshop and others coreldraw.

I think what you guys meant to say and show have been saying is fake! fake!! fake!!!
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by lasheun: 4:41am On Jan 31, 2020
For the pant, e carry hin face put for the centre of gravity.
And for the bra, e carry hin face plaster for wia the milk dey pump from.
All dis pastor ehn.
Na God go save some mumu Nigerians from una oo
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by k2money(m): 4:50am On Jan 31, 2020
Even though I'm not always in support of pastors, but the pictures is fake.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by logon599: 5:11am On Jan 31, 2020
This is obviously fake news simply on the basis that there's no picture of the undergarments with the pastor's face as the article quoted, just a horrible Photoshop attempt by an obvious amateur. But someone chose to move such unverified news to the front-page of a site as huge as Nairaland with thousands of Christians that'll certainly feel offended by such news but the person did it anyway.

Mr Seun, this is highly irresponsible journalism being practiced on your site. FYA
If this pastor sees this news on Nairaland and he happens to be innocent, I hope you know he has every right to sue your site for any amount he choses for defamation?
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Religion has really caged Africans especially Nigerians
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by FemiEddy(m): 5:22am On Jan 31, 2020
nzeobi:
Religion is all about faith
Man created Religions, God sent a Savior.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by ud4u: 5:32am On Jan 31, 2020
Abrakatabra every where
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by bromen: 5:46am On Jan 31, 2020
JohnnyBling:
How does this pastor's face attract men kwanu

How does this pastor's face attract women kwanu. Point of correction.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Ubdavis(m): 6:20am On Jan 31, 2020
malvisguy212:
who is more zombie ? is you for believing in the op or who ? atheists will believed anything that pant Christianity a bad image, the irony is that your loves ones are Christians too.

U don't even consider the possibility of this being true. Na wa o
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by IDKadiri: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Lies and Fake news everywhere, obviously Photoshop.

AlexReports:
WONDERS Abuja Pastor Introduces Annointed Pant/Bra with a Print of his Face to attract men for Marriages

An Abuja based Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf has introduced anointed underwears with a print of his face to attract men for marriages for the single ladies seeking for life partners in 2020.

The anointed underwears is said to be blessed as instructed by God to the Senior Pastor of Touch for Recovery Outreach Int'l, Abuja to release marriages in the new year.

The underwears are said to also help women from related diseases and give them good luck with men.

He added "wearing them will make men look at you on the streets and want to marry you".

He qouted Num. 23:20 which says "Behold I have received the commandment to bless; and he hath blessed, and I cannot reverse".

Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Mruwa1(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
This looks like photoshop to me .But will verify if this news is lie
u dey see
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by seangy4konji: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2020
they will surely wear it oo if true.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by olisaEze(m): 7:05am On Jan 31, 2020
It’s a church bashing thread, any ediot with minimum data can rush down to type derogatory things now. But if it’s a Muslim thread, opinions are closed to any who do not admit to being a Muslim, while the thread is pushed to front page as an assault to all sensibilities! Seun, why the disparity?

If people want to comment on Christian issues, pls ask them first if they believe that Jesus is Lord! Don’t run Nairaland the same way Nigeria is being run! Like some animals are more equal than others!
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by Ironi: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2020
This definitely should be Nigeria !

Weird people .
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by gwama: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2020
This "pastor" is babalawo, end time things
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by golddare: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2020
AlexReports:

On the last day God will query CAN for not speaking out on matters like this.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by ManLikeBlaize: 8:04am On Jan 31, 2020
AlexReports:

This is a photoshop
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by mdnass(m): 8:06am On Jan 31, 2020
Bacteriologist:
The major problem with religion is that it allows people to believe en-masse what only idiots and lunatic fools would believe in isolation. -Sam Harris
always differentiate such can only exist in christianity muslims will never fall for this. proud of my religion.
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by gosmoney(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2020
MJBOLT:
trust me,a lot of zombies will buy those underwears because when it comes to religion women are more foolish than men.
shot up!!! Any something na to dey attack pastor dose dat picture looks real in ur face mumu
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by pitamah901: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2020
if i see my girlfriend wearing it i will just hold the red flag one side, cant marry a stupid person
Re: Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men by TolueneDc(m): 8:46am On Jan 31, 2020
I wonder why nairaland will allow this fake news reach front page because it's obvious the picture was Photoshoped.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

300 Workers Resign From Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s House On The Rock Church / Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.