Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Nigerian Slang 'mad Oh' Now In Urban Dictionary (check Out The Meaning) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Slang 'mad Oh' Now In Urban Dictionary (check Out The Meaning) (2865 Views)

‘mad Oh’ By Naira Marley Adopted Into Urban Dictionary / My Legacy 'Saint Sami-Ganja' Now On Urban Dictionary - Singer Slimcase / Omg Urban Dictionary Defines Slay Queen In A Wow Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Slang 'mad Oh' Now In Urban Dictionary (check Out The Meaning) by Oyinsblog(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
One of the controversial Nigerian slang currently, ‘Mad Oh’ has made it’s way to the Urban Dictionary.

Urban Dictionary is a crowdsourced online dictionary for slang words and phrases, operating under the motto “Define Your World” and now ‘Mad Oh’ is now featured there.

See the definition of the slang below;

https://justofofo.com.ng/nigerian-slang-mad-oh-now-in-urban-dictionary/

Re: Nigerian Slang 'mad Oh' Now In Urban Dictionary (check Out The Meaning) by IDEMMIRI: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
The next one to be added is 'i dey tell you'...Nigeria is progressing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slang 'mad Oh' Now In Urban Dictionary (check Out The Meaning) by TheEnygma(m): 5:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
Naija for life
Re: Nigerian Slang 'mad Oh' Now In Urban Dictionary (check Out The Meaning) by Trimque2k1(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oyinsblog:
One of the controversial Nigerian slang currently, ‘Mad Oh’ has made it’s way to the Urban Dictionary.

Urban Dictionary is a crowdsourced online dictionary for slang words and phrases, operating under the motto “Define Your World” and now ‘Mad Oh’ is now featured there.

See the definition of the slang below;

https://justofofo.com.ng/nigerian-slang-mad-oh-now-in-urban-dictionary/
If dem enter our street that dictionary go full

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slang 'mad Oh' Now In Urban Dictionary (check Out The Meaning) by Theory2022: 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
What of nko nko

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Slang 'mad Oh' Now In Urban Dictionary (check Out The Meaning) by Wealthierboy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
They Knew Nigerians Has Mad People Thats Why! Opon All The Better Broken English We Dey Speak Na "Mad Oh" Dey Put 4 There. Mthwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Celebrity Beauties With Different Face Shapes! / “with The Way I Love Sex, I Can’t Date 1 Minute Guys”- Tacha(video) / Iretiola Doyle Shares Childhood Photos To Celebrate Her 53rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.