Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Violent Protest Alert In Benue! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Violent Protest Alert In Benue! (1453 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / FG Issues Drought Alert In 6 States / EXPOSED; 45 Cultists Slangs And Their Meaning! Be At Alert In Grave Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
I hear once again, from the grapevine that some jobless, sycophantic and gullible Benue youths have been promised N500 each to protest and cause chaos on the streets of Makurdi in black clothings tomorrow, Sunday 19th January, 2020.

The news from the grapevine also has it that these hired protesters will be carrying placards with inscriptions like: "they want to take our god's given mandate away from us by force", "Democracy is in danger", "Benue voted for their choice and we stand by that choice", "our mandate is about to be stolen from us", et al.

No Benue youth should let anyone use them to cause breakdown of law and order as Benue is bigger than any individual(s).

Please if you have been paid or promised peanuts to cause mayhem tomorrow, or any other day for that matter then I urge you to please go back to whosever it is that hired you and tell them you are nolonger interested because if you go through with your plan, you and every single person(s) involved will not escape justice should there be any destruction of lives and properties next week.

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by powerkey: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arnold777:
I hear once again, from the grapevine that some jobless, sycophantic and gullible Benue youths have been promised N500 each to protest and cause chaos on the streets of Makurdi in black clothings tomorrow, Sunday 19th January, 2020.

The news from the grapevine also has it that these hired protesters will be carrying placards with inscriptions like: "they want to take our god's given mandate away from us by force", "Democracy is in danger", "Benue voted for their choice and we stand by that choice", "our mandate is about to be stolen from us", et al.

No Benue youth should let anyone use them to cause breakdown of law and oder as Benue is bigger than any individual(s).

Please if you have been paid or promised peanuts to cause mayhem tomorrow, or any other day for that matter then I urge you to please go back to whosever it is that hired you and tell them you are nolonger interested because if you go through with your plan, you and every single person(s) involved will not escape justice should there be any destruction of lives and properties next week.

If you were not paid N200 naira then why post the above rubbish that rightly describes your job?

This is 2020, go and sin no more.

14 Likes

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
powerkey:

If you were not paid N200 naira then why post the above rubbish that rightly describes your job?

This is 2020, go and sin no more.

Apparently, you are one of them. And just so you know, I am bigger than that.
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by GamalNasser: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
So you want Benue people Benue people to seat down and watch Buhari use the Supreme court to steal their mandate ? You must be an APC member

1 Like

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Ekejoestar(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arnold777:

No Benue youth should let anyone use them to cause breakdown of law and order as Benue is bigger than any individual(s).

But wait ooo , op why are you afraid of protest and threatening fire and brimstone

3 Likes

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by ZombieTERROR: 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arnold777:

Apparently, you are one of them. And just so you know, I am bigger than that.

My friend shut Up
I don't know why you people support impunity

4 Likes

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by helinues: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Noise From Ortom and Pdp's camp bah

1 Like

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by yarimo(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
PDP and love for violence are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Yusuf54: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
GamalNasser:
So you want Benue people Benue people to seat down and watch Buhari use the Supreme court to steal their mandate ? You must be an APC member
what of ZAMFARA ?

1 Like

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by BuhariAdvocate: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Well I'm not surprised at all. That black thing called ortom have been sponsoring terrorist groups same way he sponsored herdsmens to kill his people.
Security personnel should deploy there .

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ekejoestar:

But wait ooo , op why are you afraid of protest and threatening fire and brimstone
Why are you commenting without reading and understanding the post? Smh?
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yusuf54:
what of ZAMFARA ?
And you must be a wailer. That's why you read without understanding, thereby trying to make this report about Buhari's supposed plan to influence judgement. Wailers will always be wailers. Smh.
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Well I'm not surprised at all. That black thing called ortom have been sponsoring terrorist groups same way he sponsored herdsmens to kill his people.
Security personnel should deploy there .
grin grin grin grin
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
ZombieTERROR:

My friend shut Up
I don't know why you people support impunity
Get lost, I dont know why you wailers are criminals.
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yusuf54:
what of ZAMFARA ?
Help me ask the wailer oooo.
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by GamalNasser: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arnold777:

Help me ask the wailer oooo.

I told you were APC , you even lived in Kaduna at some point I gather

1 Like

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by ZombieTERROR: 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arnold777:

Get lost, I dont know why you wailers are criminals.

Be found
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

I told you were APC , you even lived in Kaduna at some point I gather
You know nothing about me as I have never lived in Kaduna, wailer.
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by GamalNasser: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arnold777:

You know nothing about me as I have never lived in Kaduna, wailer.

Okay Mr Biggie
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
As predicted. Dont be suprised if killings start and he blames it on fulani. Well, their protest wont stop ortom from leaving office come tuesday. Worst case scenerio the judges will settle for re-election in benue. My dad retired for years now his name has not even been put in the pension system. b4 he retired he was owed salary. My mum is being owed more than a year of salary arrears. Benue right is a piece of shit. Yet some pple who leave in the southern part of nigeria want ortom that rigged election to continue. Una fada self. Am angry nw. Una real dad.

2 Likes

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ray97:
As predicted. Dont be suprised if killings start and he blames it on fulani. Well, their protest wont stop ortom from leaving office come tuesday. Worst case scenerio the judges will settle for re-election in benue. My dad retired for years now his name has not even been put in the pension system. b4 he retired he was owed salary. My mum is being owed more than a year of salary arrears. Benue right is a piece of shit. Yet some pple who leave in the southern part of nigeria want ortom that rigged election to continue. Una fada self. Am angry nw. Una real dad.
Don't mind these people, my brother. Are people are in Benue feeling the heat of Ortom's bad governance while these people who know nothing about our state come online and say type nonsense just because they have android phones and data. All these people supporting Ortom eh, may their lives be runned the same way Ortom is running Benue State. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by GamalNasser: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2020
Arnold777:

Don't mind these people, my brother. Are people are in Benue feeling the heat of Ortom's bad governance while these people who know nothing about our state come online and say type nonsense just because they have android phones and data. All these people supporting Ortom eh, may their lives be runned the same way Ortom is running Benue State. Amen.

You are a shameless man !!!! At your age because of crumbs you expect from that Minister called Akune you want to support people that killed 100s of you mean women children in cold blood .. Go and find work because Ortom is going no where
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by GamalNasser: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ray97:

You must be drunk to say Ortom rigged election? Did Ortom also rig Akune out of the Senate ? You are depending on Corrupt Tankos supreme law to steal mandate and give your satanic party but you lie !!!!! Your mum is owed salary because that una Akune used to collect a large share of Benue subvention as his royalty for doing nothing , since Ortom left APC I hear he has not owed ..go and meet retired Senator Akune to collect your mother arrears
Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

You are a shameless man !!!! At your age because of crumbs you expect from that Minister called Akune you want to support people that killed 100s of you mean women children in cold blood .. Go and find work because Ortom is going no where
PLANNED SPONSORED PROTESTS IN BENUE ARE NEEDLESS DISTRACTIONS

The All Progressives Congress, APC has received strong indications that the People's Democratic Party, PDP supporters in Benue, disguising as Benue Youth Groups, with various pseudo names have concluded plans to stage a violent protest in Benue in the preceding days of the Supreme Court Judgement involving Rt. Hon. Barr. Emmanuel Jime and Governor Samuel Ortom.

The objective of the protest, we have gathered is to blackmail the Panel of Supreme Court Justices, create a tensed atmosphere in the state and court unmerited sympathy in line with calls by the National Chairman of their party, Prince Uche Secondus who has been lampooning the Supreme Court and alleging a travesty of Justice since his party lost Imo, a state PDP never won ab initio.

PDP has also alleged that the Supreme Court is bent on ceding more states won by their party to the APC now that the Apex Court is set to deliver landmark judgements next week.

We find this desperation very strange and needless as PDP has been the major beneficiary of controversial judicial decisions in Nigeria recently, which were received in good faith by APC candidates who were victims, without crying foul.

Few months ago, our party that was raped of victory in the 2019 general elections in broad daylight conspiracies, faced the trauma of being denied justice at both the Tribunal and Appellate Court, despite the overwhelming evidence we tendered before the court, yet, as law abiding citizens, we endured all, opting to approach the Supreme Court in absolute civility.

Now, getting to the finish line where their questionable "victory" would be tested, PDP is entangled in a web of inexplicable phobia, with visible jitters running down their spines; resorting to careless accusations of the court and the APC- led Federal Government.

It is our earnest plea that Benue has suffered untold hardship in the hands of the current state leadership and no one should again be tempted to create more crisis situations for the patient citizens of the state, who have already had it to their necks.

Our position remains that if the Supreme Court Judgement of next week favours our candidate, Rt. Hon. Barr. Emmanuel Jime, we will gladly seize power from the Ortom administration and provide purpose- driven leadership that will rescue Benue from the mannacles of deliberate underdevelopment; but even if that fails, we shall be peaceful and rebuild the party for future glories.

We call on security agencies to increase their tempo of surveillance in ensuring that no group of disgruntled individuals are allowed to take laws into their hands and act funny towards innocent citizens of Benue.

On our part as a responsible opposition party, we are peace- loving hence, we call on all APC members in the state to be vigilant, avoid troubles and report to security operatives any suspicious action of those who negate a peaceful society, as we maintain strong hopes that the Supreme Court will give us victory next week.

James Ornguga,

Acting State Publicity Secretary, APC, Benue State.

January 19, 2020.

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by WendellSimilin: 7:37am On Jan 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

Ortom is a USELESS man!!!! You're not in Benue State, you're not from Benue State! If he goes, he goes! Have you been to Benue State recently? It's NOTHING to write home about

1 Like

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2020
GamalNasser:

You must be drunk to say Ortom rigged election? Did Ortom also rig Akune out of the Senate ? You are depending on Corrupt Tankos supreme law to steal mandate and give your satanic party but you lie !!!!! Your mum is owed salary because that una Akune used to collect a large share of Benue subvention as his royalty for doing nothing , since Ortom left APC I hear he has not owed ..go and meet retired Senator Akune to collect your mother arrears
am in benue telling u salary arrears has not been paid and u re arguing with me. I cant argue with som1 who dosent knw anything about my state.

1 Like

Re: Violent Protest Alert In Benue! by Arnold777(m): 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ray97:
am in benue telling u salary arrears has not been paid and u re arguing with me. I cant argue with som1 who dosent knw anything about my state.
Don't waist you time with all these wailers. They are incapable of reasoning speaking the truth.

(1) (Reply)

You Want Regional Security (amotekun) But Smartly Avoiding Constitutional Review / APC Uncovers Plot By PDP, Powerful Politicians To Overthrow Buhari Presidency Th / Visa Ban: US Gives Nigeria Conditions For Review Of Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.