Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari (727 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu / Kofi Kingston Presents To President Akufo-addo WWE World Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by wale377(m): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
A video clip was shown earlier today of Anthony Joshua greeting buhari in the Yoruba way angry

Full video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoK1MeTwFs8

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by SLAP44: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Just one upper cut, and the country will be OK.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by GhettoG1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yoruba re jst so respectful
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
No matter how elder wicked reach Yoruba person go still give them. I give them respect for that. Very respectful people I dey tell you.

Igbo don't waste time na there them go let am know as e dey go. "Baba the country no good I for fight for naija".Yes they can say that.

Aboki Wey hate you no go near you at all. Him own na to finish you. No just go bush alone. He go maim you.

My dearest edo people go just smile shake you. You go just wake tomorrow see say your face dey face back, your mouth go Don bend, Yansh go set like raheem sterling own. Or you go just dey mess for important events.mess Wey smell,wey sound, Wey green. We have many ingenious ways to make you feel pain. We don't talk in the morning. Na midnight we dey settle matter.

Ignore tribalism. Enjoy the joke. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by olasaad(f): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
OMOLUABI
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by sodiqapril(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
see them laughing and clapping like they made him, thousands of talents are wasting at home, no support but they are here laughing and clapping for someone the system they created almost ruined his life...saw a picture on twitter , the entourage bubu travelled to london with were the same ones welcoming him

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by jantofubu(m): 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
SLAP44:

I swear bro

Well to me, AJ is just doing normal routine push up...
That dullard from daura does not deserve the obeisance he's giving him
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by Amotekun777: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Na so joor! cool

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by yusufobinna1(m): 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nice one bro, continue to win

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostate To President Buhari by Eizzy003(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
SLAP44:
My broda just 1 alone and it fit solve like 80% of our problems

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Top Footballers With Most Trophies Revealed / See One Record Of Ronaldo That Messi Cannot Break Untill He Retires / Young Man Born Without Legs Becomes A Great Wrestler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.