Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How To Win A Scholarship - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Win A Scholarship (237 Views)

The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize / Tunde Olatunji Gives Kamarudeen Ridwan 3rd Best UTME Candidate, A Scholarship / Man Dresses Like Female Student To Win SUG Election At Anambra State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Scholarship by ColdCode: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
Winning a scholarship is of great advantage to study in advanced country. Aside the knowledge base but the first hand experience with the norms of your fields.
Getting a scholarship need certain level of preparation.
It entails gathering essential materials together, getting a supervisor, starting your applications, writing your essays and submitting your applications.
Writing of international exam is also another crucial part to increase your chances:
IELTS or TOEFL, GMAT, GRE.
Another vital information to not is that number is the key. Applying to one does not mean you have applied for scholarship. You need to apply to multiple at a time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKD7pk9l1wE

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Ethical Hacking Training Center In Pune? / Please Who Can Help Me Get My Results To Jamb To Review My Scores O / I Need A Private Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.