Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize (4753 Views)

Enough, Let Have Fun: What Answers Will Best Fit These 4. Stupid Questions / Test You IQ , 2k For 5 Winners Fastest Correct Answers Only / Genuine FSB Interview Past Questions And Correct Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
I made a puzzle thread before and the responses were so lively, fun, and inspiring. I'm sure everyone that participated really enjoyed themselves. It shows we have an active intelligent community in this place. So I choose to make another puzzle thread again BUT this time around, I will be "spicing" things up with pepper, salt, curry and chicken turkey grin and giving out FREE prizes to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd persons who answer it correctly. If you have sharp nose I know you can smell the wonderful aroma of what I'm cooking for you grin. I wish the prizes could be more expensive like diamonds or wish I could give more people, but ma papa no be Dangote or Adeleke... grin I'm very broke right now sad

PRIZES:
1) The Grand Prize = One unit of Intelligent Soap / Sanitizer Dispenser....... This is a fantastic item you will love to have and would be of great use to you

(If you are wondering what this is, see my signature or click here to view the thread. Anyone else that wants to buy just view my signature and click my WhatsApp link to chat me up)

2) The 1st Runner Up Prize = One unit of Intelligent Solar LED Lights........... Really cool product to be used around the garden, pool, fence, patio, deck, yard, driveway, stairs, outside wall etc.

(If you are wondering what this is, see my signature or click here to view the thread. Anyone else that wants to buy just view my signature and click my WhatsApp link to chat me up)

3) The 2nd Runner Up Prize = One unit of Electric Mosquito Insect Killer...... If you hate mosquitoes with passion like me, then you will surely love to win this product grin

(Anyone else that wants to buy just view my signature and click my WhatsApp link to chat me up)

PURPOSE: the aims of this thread are:
1) to catch fun.......mad oh grin

2) to reward academic cleverness
a. I want to recognize and appreciate those who are talented with sharp mental reasoning, people that like to think outside the box.
b. I want to recognize and appreciate people with good investigative skills, people with an x-ray mind that can see things deeper than it appears
c. I want to appreciate those that who are street smart, and can analyze things quick, compare and contrast, copy and paste, and resolve complexities using the basic knowledge of life they have and whatever ideas and knowledge of others they can lay their hands on.

3) I want to advertise and sell my products. I'm not FG that have money printing machine and can print money anytime they like. I need your patronage to survive and grow. Biko, ejor, dan allah, abeg, support my ministry to survive, epp my life sad

RULES:
The rules are very easy and simple:
1) Answer the 9 puzzles correctly. Whoever is the first, second and third persons to post the correct answers will win the prizes in same order
2) You only have 2 chances to answer. You are not allowed to edit your post. You have 2 attempts. If I notice (or anyone brings to my notice) that you edited or posted more than 2 answer attempts, automatic disqualification. This rule is necessary so that I can easily and correctly identify those who are the first to get the answers right
3. You don't have to post the solutions or explain how you got it. It is not compulsory. If you feel like doing so, no problem. But my criteria is just to see a correct answer, short and simple. But if you decide to paste the solution or explanation, I will not penalize you. I will just appreciate you and note your name down say dis wan na Albert Einstein oh grin, in case I need somebody to help me solve the puzzle on how to escape into America or Europe later on (◔‿◔)
4. Because the prizes are limited, there's no point delaying the thread for many days before announcing the winners. But I still need to give as many people as possible the opportunity and chance to participate. So this new prize-winning puzzle will run for 1 day ONLY! After 24 hours (or less, depending) I will announce the winners on this thread.
5. Anybody can participate and anybody can win. I don't care if you are in Lagos or on the moon, male or female, fat or slim, tall or short, old or young, a god or goddess, dead or alive, and I don't care whether you registered in 2006 or you just registered this night. So far you're the top 3 to answer correctly on this thread, you will WIN the corresponding prize.
6. If you win, you can stay anonymous or not, your choice. I will not demand your identity or paste a photoshoot of your face on Nairaland. However, I will mention your monicker here when I announce the winners, and I will snap ONLY your hand holding the product when you come to redeem the prize, for the purpose of transparency and integrity, so that people can know that you got the gift for real. I also expect that you will also come back and testify on the thread that you received your gift item prize when you get it. And at least tell the world whether that the product you got is real and working fine, or if na dead product wey no dey work I gift you.
7. EXPO is allowed. You can copy your neighbor, na you sabi, just make say you no dey copy an olodo somborry like
(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞ *********i grin on coding, if u know, u know
8. Don't forget to catch fun. Can I may? Yes, you may can I grin

PRIZE COLLECTION:
You can redeem your prize by pick up at my location. Either you pick it up yourself or send someone on your behalf, whether a person or dispatch rider, any way you like etc your choice. I'm based in Lagos, the specific location will be communicated to the winners, and customers who want to buy. If for any reason, maybe distance or no time etc, and you can't redeem your prize, you will have the chance to select anybody else on Nairaland that you want to gift your prize gift to. No blockages, the river of blessings must flow smiley

I recognize all viewers;
Respect and appreciation to all participants;
Congratulations to the Winners in advance and;
Many thanks to all the customers that will buy from me. Love you guys ( ˘ ³˘)♥

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
PRIZES in pictures

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Loading... Abeg may una no vex. Make I rest my fingers small. Na type I dey type since. My fintgars her hutting me rye now sad

MODIFIED:

PUZZLES 1 to 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wait for it

MODIFIED:

PUZZLES 5 to 8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
SPACE for sale! cool

XXXXTENTACION:
How much you the sell

committing to win the first prize is enough for me. so are you committing to that and I can draft up the sale agreement

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by XXXXTENTACION: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:
SPACE for sale! cool
How much you the sell
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by XXXXTENTACION: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:
SPACE for sale! cool

committing to win the first prize is enough for me. so are you committing to that and I can draft up the sale agreement
who no like better thing cheesy i will do my best to win that first prize

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
After reading that novel I was unable to find the puzzle
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
who no like better thing cheesy i will do my best to win that first prize

correct! I will draft up the sales agreement cheesy

Good luck cool
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mathscum:

Puzzle is still cooking, that's why the OP booked those 1st 3 spaces.
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by XXXXTENTACION: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

correct! I will draft up the sales agreement cheesy
Good luck cool
No wahala oya give me the space for 100 bucks
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

Puzzle is still cooking, that's why the OP booked those 1st 3 spaces.
God bless u. ur brain is using latest operating system.

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mathscum:
patience is needed. My fingers are aching. Plus I had to pause and put something for belle. Don't you know a hungry man will post wrong picture grin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:
God bless u. ur brain is using latest operating system.

cheesy lol abeg make I no derail your thread grin

XXXXTENTACION:
No wahala oya give me the space for 100 bucks

Ahhh quiz never start, you don dey give up on winning 1st prize? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by XXXXTENTACION: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy lol abeg make I no derail your thread grin

Ahhh quiz never start, you don dey give up on winning 1st prize? shocked shocked
Na way forward ooo
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by robinso01(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Make I book space also
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Halfamilli: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
It's okay, we are all waiting for it
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Na way forward ooo

Ahhh you don see wetin dey come ni? cheesy grin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Halfamilli:
Js

Javascript

another space for sale (1st runner up) cool

XXXXTENTACION:
I wan test run my expo skillz untop nairaland make i see how market go be undecided

wahala dey ooo. cheesy you are disqualified undecided undecided

allow make others book space na grin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by XXXXTENTACION: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

Ahhh you don see wetin dey come ni? cheesy grin
I wan test run my expo skillz untop nairaland make i see how market go be undecided
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by ugbede69(m): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
following
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by XXXXTENTACION: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:

Javascript

another space for sale (1st runner up) cool

wahala dey ooo. cheesy you are disqualified undecided undecided

allow make others book space na grin
Erm but dat one no follow for the rules na
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
3rd Runner Up Prize

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Braveryy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Here
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good luck to all gladiators participants.............. Don't forget, na any which way oh. Don't come and be forming. If you sabi am, good for you. If you no sabi am, use any which way. Copy anything copy-able, ask your favorite nerd, brainstorm, calculate, use crystal ball, carry expo, hire machinery, phone a friend, use life line, anyhow you wan do am, is allowed. That's the beauty of this contest. Do whatever you have to do to win. You are the invigilator in your own exam wink. Na just correct answer me I dey after. The rules to get the answer is there are no rules

MODIFIED:

Puzzle 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Halfamilli:
It's okay, we are all waiting for it
thanks for your patience. It is worth the wait. People will enjoy this thread grin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Erm but dat one no follow for the rules na

I no even know wetin follow for the rules again. OP don lost me for this thread with all the images cheesy grin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Op, abeg explain this sentence: " So this no prize-winning puzzle will run for 1 day ONLY! After 24 hours (or less, depending) I will announce the winners on this thread." undecided
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
VickyRotex:
Op, abeg explain this sentence: " So this new prize-winning puzzle will run for 1 day ONLY! After 24 hours (or less, depending) I will announce the winners on this thread." undecided
Fixed! Na typing error na. i neva chop dat time grin

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Fixed! Na typing error na. i neva chop day time grin

Ahh okay better oo. Make you no chase people commot cheesy grin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Pearlqueen(f): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Openbusiness3:

Fixed! Na typing error na. i neva chop day time grin
If you don chop now, why you still dey call am DAY time?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Board Planes From The Left-hand Side / Nigeria: Finally Snow Falls In Lagos. / Talented Nigerian Girl Beats 49,900 Contestants From 170 Countries To Win $1bn

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.