Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,395 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery (931 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / Judges That Can Sack A Sitting President Are Only The Supreme Court Judges / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by kenneth3428(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery | Sahara Reporters

Emeka Ihedioha has described his sack as Imo State governor by the Supreme Court as a mystery that was never anticipated.

He described the day as black Tuesday, stating that he pitied anyone celebrating the event.

Speaking when members of the Peoples Democratic Party National Working Committee paid him a courtesy visit in his Abuja home, Ihedioha said that he took solace in the word of God, which says there is a season and time for every purpose under heaven.

He said, "This is a replica of the kind of attention the event of that black Tuesday 14th January resonated across the country.

"We are as shocked as yourselves, it was never anticipated. All legal pundits and democratic watchers never imagined and anticipated.

"So, for us it remains a mystery.

"I believe that that event will define obviously our democracy. I am certain that the judiciary and electoral system are well aware that they are on trial. And what is fundamental about this is that the facts of the matters as relates to Imo State governorship election is that the foundation of our democratic processes, the elections in Imo were closely monitored, well advertised and everybody in Nigeria followed it through.

"The results were very clear, the electoral umpire still have the results, and INEC has stated clearly that the results in question and the figures are not summing up.

"It is not about Emeka Ihedioha, it is not about Imo State, its about the future of our country and democracy.

"This will make history in many ways and so this is a historical process, historical action, and I am sure there will be historical answers at the end of the day."

http://saharareporters.com/2020/01/18/ihedioha-breaks-silence-says-sack-mystery

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by efighter: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2020
Move on. Fall ten times but rise again eleven times. That's what makes you a man. Meanwhile, Hope has returned to save Imo State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by LadySwitz: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
"The word of God" has suffered in this our Nigeria. Even pple that didn't do what is right when they had the chance are now finding solace in there. Well, I won't judge further...this is a clear message to others that power like life is transcient. Nothing lasts forever!

PDP plunged us into this mess that we all are in. Good fucking 8yrs was just more than enough to sail the ship to its right direction.

I don't know why he looks so sober here...cheer up man, you've been a one time Lower chamber head..oh, I forgot...Nigeria politics intoxicates absolutely!

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by BuhariAdvocate: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin lol supreme court socks him they don't allow him to steal billions.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by garfield1: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
ON THE IMO STATE CASE, I FINALLY AGREED THAT THE SUPREME COURT GOT IT RIGHT!
For simple analogy, read this:

So that you crying lots can understand, I will break the judgment down for you in a layman way. Hope Uzodinma went to court, he told the court; I was rigged.

The court asked 'Can you prove your case', he answered, 'Yes', the court said 'Okay, Prove your case'.

Hope said no problem, he called 54 witnesses, he presented results of 388 polling units across the state where his votes were excluded. At the final INEC collation centres, INEC merely write 'Not Available' in the 388 columns where the votes of APC and Hope should be recorded, whereas, the column were filled and signed by all party agents, INEC and Police at the polling units.

Hope was smart, he gather the form EC8A his agents received at the 388 polling units where his votes were recorded and signed by all party agents, he also got form EC8B in all the 388 wards where his votes was unrecorded and was not therefore signed by his (APC) party agents. He presented all of that to the court and ask the court to explain why votes recorded at the PU went missing at the Ward, Local and State collation centres.

The Court said okay, we've heard you. They turn to the PDP and Ihedioha and asked him, did you hear what Hope said and see what he presented? Ihedioha said Yes. Court now asked him, do you agree with him?, he said No. Court then asked, what do you have to say.

Ihedioha called just 1 witness, he said what Hope presented and said was false. The Court said okay, but present the truth. Ihedioha said although I don't have any form or paper to present and I don't have more than 1 witness to call, but I know what Hope said is false. The court said Okay, hold on.

The court turned to INEC, did you hear what Hope said? They said Yes. Is it true? they said we don't know. The court asked if the form EC8A presented by Hope, where his votes were included and signed by all party agents and INEC was truly issued by INEC, INEC said Yes. They ask again, do you have any other contrary results or forms from the one Hope presented, INEC said No. The court said Okay. We are coming.

The court turned to the Police, who provided security for the election, do you hear what Hope said? Police said Yes, the court asked further, were you given the form EC8A at polling units level as provided for by the law? Police said Yes. Court ordered them to present it and they did, court cross-checked if it's the same with the one presented by Hope and alas it was.

Court then called Ihedioha, come and check it and juxtapose, he did, they asked if the form EC8A presented by INEC and the one presented by Hope which Ihedioha has just seen are the same, he said Yes. They asked him, what do you have to say? He insisted, it was forged

Court then told Ihedioha, you are a thief, Hope has proved his case and they declare hope the winner.

ME? I REST MY CASE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by densiks: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Looking sullen and sulking because you were removed from office just when you were trying to sit properly on the executive chair of Imo state governance.

Wake up man,Douglas house is not your father’s property!

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by Abfinest007(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
mystery to who
Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by IDEMMIRI: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
A mystery understood by only the supreme Court judges.

We are gradually heading to the land flowing with milk and honey that Buhari promised.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by deboysben(m): 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2020
Buhari led apc and Tanko have raped our judiciary and electoral system.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by yarimo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mystery ko? Wait until EFCC, ICPC and DSS knock on your door that is when you will know the actual meaning of mystery. grin grin
Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by XANDERBOY85: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
LadySwitz:
"The word of God" has suffered in this our Nigeria. Even pple that didn't do what is right when they had the chance are now finding solace in there. Well, I won't judge further...this is a clear message to others that power like life is transcient. Nothing lasts forever!

PDP plunged us into this mess that we all are in. Good fucking 8yrs was just more than enough to sail the ship to its right direction.

I don't know why he looks so sober here...cheer up man, you've been a one time Lower chamber head..oh, I forgot...Nigeria politics intoxicates absolutely!

Why can’t he find solace in the word of God? If he can’t then who can....tell me?

And quit with this blame game of PDP 8 years! We’ve just seen 8 years of that clown Rochas....where did it place Imo? We’re in to the 5th year of your god Buharis’ cursed admin’, and all indices...social, economic and security, have never been so bad! Were things this bad in the country during the PDP years?
Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by ejighikemeuwa: 12:20am On Jan 19, 2020
Stop rejoicing in Injustice because as you keep rejoicing in Injustice and keep talking nonsense online injustice will reach your own life..
Call evil evil weather it done to your enemy or to your friend.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by alezzy13: 12:23am On Jan 19, 2020
This is becoming irritating, and it says a lot about the mentality of the average Nigerian politician.

Haba wetin!! I'm sure Ihedioha is aware there's no precedence of supreme Court judgment being overturned so what's the noise still about??

Btw, if really it was a stolen mandate, I would have expected Ndi Imo to have rushed into the street in their numbers protesting the judgement, but we've seen nothing of such.

Instead, it's politician and thier paid jobbers making the most noise. Abeg e don do. Move on dammit. angry
Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by DMerciful(m): 1:24am On Jan 19, 2020
See how you likened the supreme court of Nigeria to a kangaroo court? A case that went to tribunal as well as appeal court? Is it Ihedioha's job to be announcing the result? Is that not INEC job? Who cancelled the result? If INEC follow their own rules, will the election not be declared inconclusive and a rerun ordered?
You are writing all these epistles because deep down you're trying to convince yourself justice was done. The supreme court ought to be a court of justice and not one of technicalities!
garfield1:
ON THE IMO STATE CASE, I FINALLY AGREED THAT THE SUPREME COURT GOT IT RIGHT!
For simple analogy, read this:

So that you crying lots can understand, I will break the judgment down for you in a layman way. Hope Uzodinma went to court, he told the court; I was rigged.

The court asked 'Can you prove your case', he answered, 'Yes', the court said 'Okay, Prove your case'.

Hope said no problem, he called 54 witnesses, he presented results of 388 polling units across the state where his votes were excluded. At the final INEC collation centres, INEC merely write 'Not Available' in the 388 columns where the votes of APC and Hope should be recorded, whereas, the column were filled and signed by all party agents, INEC and Police at the polling units.

Hope was smart, he gather the form EC8A his agents received at the 388 polling units where his votes were recorded and signed by all party agents, he also got form EC8B in all the 388 wards where his votes was unrecorded and was not therefore signed by his (APC) party agents. He presented all of that to the court and ask the court to explain why votes recorded at the PU went missing at the Ward, Local and State collation centres.

The Court said okay, we've heard you. They turn to the PDP and Ihedioha and asked him, did you hear what Hope said and see what he presented? Ihedioha said Yes. Court now asked him, do you agree with him?, he said No. Court then asked, what do you have to say.

Ihedioha called just 1 witness, he said what Hope presented and said was false. The Court said okay, but present the truth. Ihedioha said although I don't have any form or paper to present and I don't have more than 1 witness to call, but I know what Hope said is false. The court said Okay, hold on.

The court turned to INEC, did you hear what Hope said? They said Yes. Is it true? they said we don't know. The court asked if the form EC8A presented by Hope, where his votes were included and signed by all party agents and INEC was truly issued by INEC, INEC said Yes. They ask again, do you have any other contrary results or forms from the one Hope presented, INEC said No. The court said Okay. We are coming.

The court turned to the Police, who provided security for the election, do you hear what Hope said? Police said Yes, the court asked further, were you given the form EC8A at polling units level as provided for by the law? Police said Yes. Court ordered them to present it and they did, court cross-checked if it's the same with the one presented by Hope and alas it was.

Court then called Ihedioha, come and check it and juxtapose, he did, they asked if the form EC8A presented by INEC and the one presented by Hope which Ihedioha has just seen are the same, he said Yes. They asked him, what do you have to say? He insisted, it was forged

Court then told Ihedioha, you are a thief, Hope has proved his case and they declare hope the winner.

ME? I REST MY CASE.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:53am On Jan 19, 2020
alezzy13:
This is becoming irritating, and it says a lot about the mentality of the average Nigerian politician.

Haba wetin!! I'm sure Ihedioha is aware there's no precedence of supreme Court judgment being overturned so what's the noise still about??

Btw, if really it was a stolen mandate, I would have expected Ndi Imo to have rushed into the street in their numbers protesting the judgement, but we've seen nothing of such.

Instead, it's politician and thier paid jobbers making the most noise. Abeg e don do. Move on dammit. angry
You are a very wise person.
They are everywhere on social media making nuisance of themselves.
Supporters of thieves and criminals they are.
They are ending in shame one by one.
This is only a continuation....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:54am On Jan 19, 2020
yarimo:
Mystery ko? Wait until EFCC, ICPC and DSS knock on your door that is when you will know the actual meaning of mystery. grin grin
GBAMsolutely! grin cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by Aufbauh(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Mr Ihiedioha don't be taken aback as life itself is a mystery.
I can understand with you Mr Rey Mysterious that you never saw this coming hence you were not prepared to put your house (Bank account) in order.
Re: Ihedioha Breaks Silence, Says Sack A Mystery by Tzben(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2020
The truth is, No person that received this judgement will be happy. Checking the total number of votes after court ruling shows it exceeds registered voter. Something is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'She Was The Wife Of My Dream' - Timi Alaibe Remembers His Late Wife, Alaere / CBN Lists Companies Allowed To Import Milk To Nigeria (Letter) / Why The Supreme Court May Review Its Judgements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.