Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Google Pixel 4 With Android R (android 11) Spotted On Geekbench - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel 4 With Android R (android 11) Spotted On Geekbench (1344 Views)

Realme C12 Seen On Geekbench Packing The Helio P35 Chipset And 3gb Of Ram / Samsung Galaxy M21 Key Specs Appear On Geekbench / Samsung Galaxy M31 Spotted On Geekbench; To Come With Exynos 9611 Soc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Pixel 4 With Android R (android 11) Spotted On Geekbench by beejayvince(m): 1:38am On Jan 19, 2020
Google launched Android 10 barely four months ago in September 2019. Now, we are already hearing about Android 11. Google Pixel 4 recently surfaced on popular benchmark platform, Geekbench. The Geekbench listing showed the device running the yet-to-be-released Android 11 Operating System.

The listing shows that the device scored 712 in the single-core test and 2,181 in the multi-core test. We also see that it features 6GB of RAM, specs that check out for the Google Pixel 4.

The spotted Google Pixel 4 runs Android R developer preview. This is in line, considering that Google usually releases four to six beta versions of Android before making it public.

Google already scrapped the dessert naming scheme for Android versions. However, apparently, the search engine giant is keeping the alphabetical naming scheme for the developer preview. That would explain why we have “Android R” listed and not “Android 11”.

We do not yet have all the information regarding the upcoming Android 11. However, we believe that Google may officially announce the Android R developer preview program in a matter of weeks. We will definitely get more information about it before it eventually goes official later this year.

We expect Google Pixel devices to be the first to receive the beta updates. So, it is not surprising to see a Pixel phone spotting it on Geekbench before any other phone.

>>>> https://www.smartphonecamp.com/google-pixel-4-with-android-r-android-11-spotted-on-geekbench/

Re: Google Pixel 4 With Android R (android 11) Spotted On Geekbench by LeeMason(m): 3:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Android R, and i'm still on pie grin

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 4 With Android R (android 11) Spotted On Geekbench by Shyluck(m): 6:32am On Jan 19, 2020
What about the 'fuschia OS'? I thought it had replaced android.
Re: Google Pixel 4 With Android R (android 11) Spotted On Geekbench by Ejadike(m): 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Shyluck:
What about the 'fuschia OS'? I thought it had replaced android.
lol. Android will remain relevant till tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Download NIN Application Form / Mediatek Dethrones Qualcomm To Become World’s Biggest Smartphone Chipset Vendor / Help I Want Retrieve My Damage Airtel Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.