Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria (1449 Views)

Moment Wizkid Prostrated To Greet Tubaba At The Headies Award 2021 (video) / RUGA: Angel Awotarigh Accuses President Buhari Of Islamization And Fulanization / Why Duncan Mighty Prostrated For Davido – Manager Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by Mediarero: 4:23am On Jan 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]

President Buhari with Heavy Weight Champion Anthony Joshua during a meeting with Nigerians in the Diaspora Living in United Kingdom on 18th Jan 2020. Subscribe to Rero TV for more breaking news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz8oEkNHyhA

Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by bukkielee(m): 5:09am On Jan 19, 2020
A true son of the Yoruba heritage.

E ku owuro ooo gbogbo Ile..
Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by 48noble(m): 5:23am On Jan 19, 2020
Humility personified,God got u,AJ
Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by BBBmall25: 5:46am On Jan 19, 2020
General Buari Is A Man Of Honour Anywhere, Celebrities Shop For Him; Head Of States Bow For Him All Around The World Except The Arrogant 5% Accross The Niger_ Ofcourse They Will Soon Ask For My Head..1,2,3... Go....! God Bless Antho And Our Amiable General. Longlive One Naija!
Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Jan 19, 2020
BBBmall25:
General Buari Is A Man Of Honour Anywhere, Celebrities Shop For Him; Head Of States Bow For Him All Around The World Except The Arrogant 5% Accross The Niger_ Ofcourse They Will Soon Ask For My Head..1,2,3... Go....! God Bless Antho And Our Amiable General. Longlive One Naija!
God bless you so much too.
You are a great man.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by BBBmall25: 6:01am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85916029:

God bless you so much too.
You are a great man.

God bless Nigeria.
It's An Honour To Be Quoted By U Sir. God Bless U Too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jan 19, 2020
BBBmall25:
It's An Honour To Be Quoted By U Sir. God Bless U Too!
Lol cheesy
A Big AMEN!

But,
We are not sir o.
We are just WE.
But it is okay as long as we understand eachother
Stay blessed bro.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by Lcf69(m): 6:38am On Jan 19, 2020
WOwww!!! Not ordinary bt, after Due Diligence Intel n Deserved "POSITIVE"Checked Result.AJ.a world renowned personality had to Show a Deserved Respect to another PHENOMENON Worth d GESTURE.... Pinned.
Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by reccy(m): 6:42am On Jan 19, 2020
God bless my president....
Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by Joshmodest(m): 6:56am On Jan 19, 2020
BBBmall25:
Be deceiving yourself !
Na only you and your new friend and celebrity ( that is if he is not the only one commenting with other monikers on the thread sef ), share the same sentiments both here on nairaland and in your respective areas ...
If buhari enter my street , nobody would greet him , we would only come outside to address him squarely , then ask amotekun to arrest him for us !!!
Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2020
Joshmodest:

Be deceiving yourself !
Na only you and your new friend and celebrity ( that is if he is not the only one commenting with other monikers on the thread sef ), share the same sentiments both here on nairaland and in your respective areas ...
If buhari enter my street , nobody would greet him , we would only come outside to address him squarely , then ask amotekun to arrest him for us !!!
Shut up attention seeker.
You and everyone on your street will be shouting Sai Baba anytime you are all fortunate enough to see the President.

Now, you can start celebrating for getting our response for the very first time.
Make sure you give a testimony in church today kiddo.
Knocks and Bye!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by BBBmall25: 7:07am On Jan 19, 2020
Joshmodest:

Be deceiving yourself !
Here In Cross River We Love Mr President

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2020
BBBmall25:
Here In Cross River We Love Mr President
Good reply to that boy!
Here in Port Harcourt (for now) we love the President also.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by Joshmodest(m): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85916930:

Shut up attention seeker.
You and everyone on your street will be shouting Sai Baba anytime you are all fortunate enough to see the President.

Now, you can start celebrating for getting our response for the very first time.
Make sure you give a testimony in church today kiddo.
Knocks and Bye!
Seeking whose attention
Lol , in the absence of meat inside pot, periwinkle self go dey carry shoulder ....imagine a common meat seller telling me to give testimony for using 1mb to reply me on NL...do you think everybody dey self-service with Buhari's picture like you !!!
If I start with you mr man , you will report to the mods as usual. So swerve and enter your two workers suya spot , and sit down there till you see customer ....Evian !
Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by Joshmodest(m): 7:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Joshmodest:

Seeking whose attention
Lol , in the absence of meat inside pot, periwinkle self go dey carry shoulder ....imagine a common meat seller telling me to give testimony for using 1mb to reply me on NL...do you think everybody dey self-service with Buhari's picture like you !!!
If I start with you mr man , you will report to the mods as usual. So swerve and enter your two workers suya spot , and sit down there till you see customer ....Evian !
Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2020
Yaaawwwwnnnnn

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Moment Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Muhammadu Buhari Of Nigeria by Horus(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Tv-rzfoaKE

Nigerians React As Anthony Joshua Prostrated To President Buhari

(1) (Reply)

2face Reacts To Burna Boy / My Problem Not Staying Home But Many Grains In My Rice-tiwa Savage / Cubans Chief Priest, Odumeje Is My Prophet; Is It A Sin To Be Igbo In? Zubby Mic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.