Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death (54394 Views)

Seeds Of Destiny 21 April 2023: Hopelessness – A Trap Of The Enemy / Do Not Fall Into The Trap Of Poverty Because God Loves You / How Sex Can Make You Miss Your Ultimate Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by Exodora: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2020
Mean while take time to read this.

Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by mapet: 9:10am On Jan 20, 2020
dazzlingd:
There are over a thousand ways to die, sex is the least of them...
Virginity does not translate to success....
Speak with facts and not just on some dumb religious fantasies..
Sex education is the key, with safe sex, avoid unwanted pregnancies and STDs...other than that, nothing else...greatest men in history did not follow all these jargons while u religious self righteous hypocrites have no achievement to record in a life time..

That you are forming holy does not mean good things will always happen to you, that's the reality of life

The problem here is that you're are addressing what the OP never mentioned

1. He never posited a nexus between virginity and success
2. Neither did he posit a nexus between sexual purity and "great men"

So what are you on about?
Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by dazzlingd(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2020
mapet:

The problem here is that you're are addressing what the OP never mentioned

1. He never posited a nexus between virginity and success
2. Neither did he posit a nexus between sexual purity and "great men"

So what are you on about?
Speaking vocabularies does not translate to being smart..

Learn to read properly before speaking.

The OP said "Flee all forms of sinful activities, and you will fulfill your full potentials."

Or did u also skip or can't just comprehend the part he said;

The plan (and instruction) of God is that all sexual pleasures be enjoyed only between a married husband and his female wife inside the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

If this is adhered to, there would be no negativity coming close at all. In fact, Sex between a married husband and his female wife makes God happy, as it strengthens the bond that binds them together (which is the will of God for every marriage). He pours His blessings upon such.

If u can read but cant comprehend, he is simply attaching sexual purity with greatness and blessings
Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by Johnson5258: 11:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Well, the one the god will destroy will make him deaf first. How can you come on the internet an be opposing the truth and also leading so many to the path of destruction? Just in case you don't know, you're one of the walking corpse the OP is talking about because a living would know that all mentioned aren't hygienic for both his spirit and soul. Heaven is a fallacy, it's not your fault, that's the statement of a dead man.

Ladies, you will always be celebrated when you appear clean before your man, you all know that "you can't use a rotten kolanut to appease the gods" that's how abominable you're insight of your God and your man when you have pre-marrital sex.

I advise you to disregard the statement of a dead man!

What a foolish statement!

Joshmodest:
How many people do you know that died of premarital sex , any stats...
Automobile accidents kills millions of people yearly , @ op have you stopped travelling by road ....
I have been practicing pre marital sex now for years , and I am fulfilling my potential to the best of my ability ..... And I know a whole lot of your Christian Brothers who abstain from it , and they are jobless and tired of life ...
My brother do what works for you , and stop shoving your opinions down other people's throats ...I hope you wouldn't be disappointed when you die and discover that the heaven you have been living for is mere fallacy have a good day !
Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by mapet: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
dazzlingd:

Speaking vocabularies does not translate to being smart..

Learn to read properly before speaking.

The OP said "Flee all forms of sinful activities, and you will fulfill your full potentials."

Or did u also skip or can't just comprehend the part he said;

The plan (and instruction) of God is that all sexual pleasures be enjoyed only between a married husband and his female wife inside the safe confines of their marriage institution, with no other party involved.

If this is adhered to, there would be no negativity coming close at all. In fact, Sex between a married husband and his female wife makes God happy, as it strengthens the bond that binds them together (which is the will of God for every marriage). He pours His blessings upon such.

If u can read but cant comprehend, he is simply attaching sexual purity with greatness and blessings

First off, do you in your immediate or wildest imagination believe this discussion deserves insults and abuses that you've advanced?

Unfortunately, you are the one that needs to slow down and learn to comprehend before making opinions that detracts the argument. Let us look at the quoted part in question
1. I believe people should be careful to understand the background and context in which statements and arguments are situated.
2. The writer specifically situated his proposal in a starting context - "God's plan and instructions"
3. Unlike you cherry-picking lines and making out-of-context meanings of lines of statement, let's look at the "Flee all forms of sinful activities, and you will fulfill your full potentials". This statement did not stand in isolation and is a conclusion of a precendent paragraph quoted below

The "Sweet Trap Of Death" (sexual immorality) doesn't kill just physically. There is an ultimate death (which involves being separated from God your Creator, and perishing everlastingly in Hell). So, sin (including immoral sexual activities like the ones listed above) makes one unholy and separates one from the Holy God. And if such persons should die without repenting, they will perish in Hell.
points he made are these - Sin (sexual immorality inclusive).....separation from God.......spiritual death. It was in this context his situated "fulfilling your potential" (which was already established in the early part i.e. perfection in the sight of God, and the writer quoted Gen 1:31)

4. Also your erroneous twist of ".... He pours His blessings upon such" shows that you either were not patient enough to understand his context nor totally misunderstood it. Yes it can be inferred from his write-up that if conditions-precedent are met, God will pour his blessing.... but pray-tell, did the writer equate the blessing with anything or any man? Did he explicate the dimensions of such blessings to the extend you related it to "great men" or "Success"?

5. I would have thought that you see through the writer's intent of drawing God's plans and instructions (especially on sexual purity) with God's relationship for/with the individual and in marriage; that being the scope of which his argument covers.

6. I'm not holding forth for the writer, but I hate to see useful discussion blown apart before it start by a misguided submission. So let me even address arguments you adduced. The great men you're trying to refer to,are you saying are "sexually-impure" and successful, therefore sexual-impurity=success? or what? or are you saying "safe-sex" = blessings and success? It is in this light that I earlier challenged you on your position of "virginity not translating to success", which were not arguments made.
Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by dazzlingd(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
mapet:

First off, do you in your immediate or wildest imagination believe this discussion deserves insults and abuses that you've advanced?

Unfortunately, you are the one that needs to slow down and learn to comprehend before making opinions that detracts the argument. Let us look at the quoted part in question
1. I believe people should be careful to understand the background and context in which statements and arguments are situated.
2. The writer specifically situated his proposal in a starting context - "God's plan and instructions"
3. Unlike you cherry-picking lines and making out-of-context meanings of lines of statement, let's look at the "Flee all forms of sinful activities, and you will fulfill your full potentials". This statement did not stand in isolation and is a conclusion of a precendent paragraph quoted below

points he made are these - Sin (sexual immorality inclusive).....separation from God.......spiritual death. It was in this context his situated "fulfilling your potential" (which was already established in the early part i.e. perfection in the sight of God, and the writer quoted Gen 1:31)

4. Also your erroneous twist of ".... He pours His blessings upon such" shows that you either were not patient enough to understand his context nor totally misunderstood it. Yes it can be inferred from his write-up that if conditions-precedent are met, God will pour his blessing.... but pray-tell, did the writer equate the blessing with anything or any man? Did he explicate the dimensions of such blessings to the extend you related it to "great men" or "Success"?

5. I would have thought that you see through the writer's intent of drawing God's plans and instructions (especially on sexual purity) with God's relationship for/with the individual and in marriage; that being the scope of which his argument covers.

6. I'm not holding forth for the writer, but I hate to see useful discussion blown apart before it start by a misguided submission. So let me even address arguments you adduced. The great men you're trying to refer to,are you saying are "sexually-impure" and successful, therefore sexual-impurity=success? or what? or are you saying "safe-sex" = blessings and success? It is in this light that I earlier challenged you on your position of "virginity not translating to success", which were not arguments made.

What's the meaning of all these nonsense, u think I'll spare my precious time wasting it to read this long epistle u wrote there..

If u need to publish a journal pls go ahead and dont bore me with your epistle...this is no church pls...

Kindly note;

Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.
Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by mapet: 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
dazzlingd:

What's the meaning of all these nonsense, u think I'll spare my precious time wasting it to read this long epistle u wrote there..

If u need to publish a journal pls go ahead and dont bore me with your epistle...this is no church pls...

Kindly note;

Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.

I'm guess you're not "equipped" to engage intellectually ...

ok cheers
Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by dazzlingd(m): 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
mapet:

I'm guess you're not "equipped" to engage intellectually ...

ok cheers

Lol, so u expect me to start arguing on an adult'@ sexual preference. If u have better things to talk about that will benefit me financially and intellectually, then we can deal...I wont mortgage my time for meaningless arguments
Re: How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death by Martinez39s(m): 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
EmptyCoconutHead:
because we are higher animals created in God's image
Longest time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gay Son Who Dumped Homosexual Lifestyle Was Saved By His Mother's Prayer / Prophetess Princess Revelations About Apostle Suleman & Stephanie Otobo's Mother / Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.