Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Seeds Of Destiny 21 April 2023: Hopelessness – A Trap Of The Enemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeds Of Destiny 21 April 2023: Hopelessness – A Trap Of The Enemy (302 Views)

I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeds Of Destiny 21 April 2023: Hopelessness – A Trap Of The Enemy by Adedotguy: 10:02am On Apr 21, 2023
Seeds Of Destiny 21 April 2023: Hopelessness – A Trap Of The Enemy

Dunamis Seeds Of Destiny 21 April 2023 Devotional By Dr. Paul Enenche: Hopelessness – A Trap Of The Enemy

TOPIC: Hopelessness – A Trap Of The Enemy (Seeds Of Destiny 21 April 2023)

SCRIPTURE: For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. Ecclesiastes 9:4.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Hope imparts life and hopelessness brings death.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seeds of destiny and other daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Open heaven devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE KCM daily devotional from faith to faith - leaving the pain behind

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE open heaven daily devotional - Destiny Destroyer: Lust

Seeds Of Destiny For Today 2023 MESSAGE:

Hopelessness is a major weapon of the enemy. It is one device of the enemy to weaken God’s children. One critical fact about hopelessness is that life begins to lose value when hope is lost. But God admonishes us not to lose our hope.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 says,
For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

Hope means optimism, positivism. Don’t be negative; be positive. Don’t be pessimistic; be optimistic. Be confident of the fact that God is on the throne, and that things will change for the better. Be mindful of the fact that God who has done many good things for others will do the same for you.

Beloved, do not toy with hopelessness because people commit suicide in extreme cases of hopelessness.

The author, Zig Ziglar told a story about an experiment that was conducted using some rats. A group of rats were put inside a tall container like a plastic bucket and covered. Another group of rats were put inside another tall container but not covered.

Zig Ziglar said after sometime, the group of rats in the covered container all died but the ones with the uncovered container lived. It was discovered that as long as the rats in the open container kept seeing rays of light, they continued to live, but those in the covered container died because they couldn’t see light. They died because they lost hope, having no light.

So, hope imparts life and hopelessness brings death.

You see, as long as those other rats kept seeing the ray of light, they were confident that there was hope of coming out. They were convinced that one day, their captivity would be over, so they lived.

But those that saw only darkness died because they lost the hope that could have sustained their lives.

Refuse to be discouraged in life. Keep hope alive despite what you are passing through.

Remember this: Hope imparts life and hopelessness brings death.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE dclm daily devotional - Our compassionate God

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE of pastor Adeboye daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE of pastor Adeboye daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Rccg daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joel Osteen daily devotional here

ASSIGNMENTS:

Refuse for your life, destiny, ministry or career to die due to hopelessness.
Always put your hope in God.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from the spell of hopelessness. I put my hope in you and I believe that my change will come, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE TRAPS (DEVICES) OF THE ENEMY.

QUOTE: In times like this, when people perpetrate evil with impunity, does it mean there is no hope for God’s people? No. Is there hope for God’s people? Yes! Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Nehemiah 12-Esther 1

AMAZING FACT: Scientists believe that an elephant’s trunk is made up of 100,000 muscles.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: In the Name of Jesus, I curse every trace/root of hopelessness in you in Jesus’ Name.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Joel Osteen daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Seed of destiny devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE RCCG Fasting and prayer points here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE DCLM Daily devotional here

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE Our daily bread devotional - Tears of praise
Re: Seeds Of Destiny 21 April 2023: Hopelessness – A Trap Of The Enemy by HappyMangle: 10:26pm On Apr 27, 2023
If you want to believe in that, why not?
The accuracy of Tarot card predictions is a subject of much debate and interpretation. Tarot cards are often used as a tool for divination and gaining insights into personal or spiritual matters. The cards themselves do not possess any inherent mystical power or ability to predict the future. Instead, the interpretation of the cards relies on the intuition and skill of the reader. I use this free website https://tarotoo.com/ from time to time in order to get a little help, when it comes to making some difficult decisions.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The Testimony Of Former Islamic Cleric Who Encountered Jesus / Dream Meaning Of Church / Respect Other Religions Other Than Your Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.