Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire (7906 Views)

13500naira Salary For Ametokun. Yorubas Exagerating Their Abilities / Ametokun A Blessing In Disguise / Ametokun Remains Illegal, Malami Insists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by ChrisKels: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Here is a well kitted general of the Ametokun, let us know what your take is, on his armour and readiness for this task that could prove unnerving when the heat is turned on.

My verdict; He is made for the jungle and he looks set to carry out his assignment with a superlative assiduity.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by abeeee(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2020
this guy dey sell walnut

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Hypnotise: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2020
abeeee:
this guy dey sell walnut
Try to buy 1 na

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by DeomoviesI: 7:06am On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmm..... I don't see as potent. You can get high definition movies and series into external drive and pc including TERMINATOR: DARK Fate (zero,eight,one,four,four,two,three,eight,three,two,seven)
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Omo
That's why meytti and muric de para

Cheilll

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by helinues: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2020
Just imagining the odour that will be oozing out from that jagbajanti's

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Sanquine(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2020
ChrisKels:
Here is a well kitted general of the Ametokun, let us know what your take is, on his armour and readiness for this task that could prove unnerving when the heat is turned on.

My verdict; He is made for the jungle and he looks set to carry out his assignment with a superlative assiduity.

No matter how you try to refurbish the joke, E no dey funny again. Aswear

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Chuks9000: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2020
ChrisKels:

Na only real test go confirm.
Y u dey lie say e break internet?
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Joshmodest(m): 7:20am On Jan 19, 2020
All this coconut on his body , is no match for Fulani jazz , if u know you know. Those Fulani guys are well fortified. Just one bullet general amotekun will hit the ground !!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by excel101(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Na this guy Buhari see wey make am dey fear.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Oxb90: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2020
This is more than enough to make any herdsman to run and live their cattle behind.
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by shugabasbn: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Waris dis

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by SocialJustice: 8:00am On Jan 19, 2020
If this guy knack you, you will surely die.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by 9jaBloke: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2020
excel101:
Na this guy Buhari see wey make am dey fear.
grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 19, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by 9jaBloke: 8:23am On Jan 19, 2020
No wonder the full North de panic. Someone should inform them that they will only be operating in the southwest.
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by ArcFresky(m): 9:08am On Jan 19, 2020
Naa sniper go kill this one.

Jazz no dey see sniper naa angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Bewiseedet(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Yoruba Kalu. Haahahahaha
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by aminusodiq(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
Ok....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Xisnin(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Fake news.
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Koredav(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2020
O boy ds is a real general. Mayatti must fear d package na...
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by jeff1607(m): 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
isakaba comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by generationz(f): 12:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
So, you mean if a bomb happens to explode where this guy is standing he will survive it? sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Kylekent59: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Africa and their useless jazz

Just spray him with volatile Anaesthetic, he sleeps, you disarm him, handcuff him and that's the end.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by airmark(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kylekent59:
Africa and their useless jazz

Just spray him with volatile Anaesthetic, he sleeps, you disarm him, handcuff him and that's the end.

Before you spray he already knows your intention. Then you are in trouble. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Kylekent59: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
airmark:

Before you spray he already knows your intention. Then you are in trouble. grin

He doesn't know anything, he is no God.

Why is he looking poor?

Can't he use his jazz to make money??

Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by airmark(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kylekent59:

He doesn't know anything, he is no God.

Why is he looking poor?

Can't he use his jazz to make money??

Keep deceiving yourself.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Eagleboney(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
helinues:
Just imagining the odour that will be oozing out from that jagbajanti's

hehehe I laugh in Hebrew chaiii

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Kwamecron(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
tongue
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by feedthenation(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is the real deal, no messing around grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by PlaysNigeria: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Those things around him are local bombsshocked, don't mess with it oo, I've seen it before!
Re: Picture Of The Highly Revered General Of The Ametokun Sets Internet On Fire by Apprentice360: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm devastated cos its so hard on me to say this, I'm hungry and broke!. Since the past few days I'm unable to eat good food.... I'm apprentice and I'm not been too connected to stand on my own, any way you could help me with a little amount will help.... 3138550018 first bank.... May God bless you as you do so

(1) (2) (Reply)

22,556 Ghost LG Workers Found In Borno Verification Ordered By Zulum / PDP: We Must Rescue Ogun From The Claws Of Abiodun’s Government / The DSS Operates Within Its Mandate - Peter Afunanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.