Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight (7921 Views)

Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters / Governor Uduaghan And Wife Renew Marriage Vows / Governor Uduaghan Speak On Okada Ban (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2012
Kidnappers Grab Governor Uduaghan's Cousin In Daring Daylight Abduction

The first cousin to the Asaba state governor was reported kidnapped in Asaba today. His abduction came on the heels of the unexpected return of CSP Dickson Adeyemi Osamwonyi as anti-kidnapping squad commander. Adeyemi Osamwonyi is said to be linked to a spate of kidnappings in the state.

The unidentified gunmen grabbed Delta state governor Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan’s cousin just as the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar, was taking delivery of 60 pick-up vans, two APCs and other communication equipment donated by Gov. Uduaghan to the Nigeria Police Force at the Government House, Asaba.

The kidnappers trailed Pa Samuel Uduaghan to his Direct Labour Agency (DLA) residence and whisked him away in a Sports utility Vehicle to an unknown destination.

It is not known whether the first son of the victim knew the kidnappers. Mr. Emmanuel Uduaghan (name sake with the state Governor) had declined comment on the incidence when he was contacted.

Also, the Commissioner of information in the state Chike Ogeah told our reporter that the state executives are making contacts to confirm the incident.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/kidnappers-grab-governor-uduaghans-cousin-daring-daylight-abduction
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by OAM4J: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2012
Whao! Even when the IG was in town! daring!
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by mikuz(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
I wish it was 'Governor Uduaghan kidnapped'

4 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by zangiff(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
Not new,this is NIgeria
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Kpakam(m): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2012
Boyz are Not Smiling o,I Guess The Ransom Will be The State Budget,Boyz Don Hammer

2 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Afam4eva(m): 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
What the hell is happening in Delta state? Just when I top Delta north was excluded from this kidnapping madness.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by sexysunnyb(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
Boko Haram should learn from this and stop Bombing innocent people its better to kidnapp all the Governors including the slow mumu President

4 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by sylve11: 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: What the hell is happening in Delta state? Just when I top Delta north was excluded from this kidnapping madness.

dem dey everywhere, na God dey protect every. sad cool
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by AnotherOkija: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2012
hehehe

he will be freed within 48hrs... thanks to the I.G.P

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by msb247(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2012
daylight kidnap? na wa oh! this country has turned into something else... cry
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Tropilo(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
@frosbel: is it Asaba state or Delta State?

Another kidnap case in Delta State. Nawa!
I hope they run out of credit again so that the old can out run them!
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Effwazobia: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
sylve11:

dem dey everywhere, na God dey protect every. sad cool

You are absolutely right, dem dey everywhere and they don't discriminate. Dem dey pick from recharge card seller to LGA chairpeople to Governors cousins. Yup, that is what this entity called Nigeria has become. If the government think that they can just keep embezzling, plundering and stealing our resources without nothing to show for it, 5hit like this will continue to happen. Precisely, if you don't develop the econonmy and create jobs, youths will graduate from the university and kidnap your cousins and other relatives, and you too if it wasn't for your heavy artilery jeeps. When the governments refuses to fix roads, vice presidents younger brothers die in road mishaps. When the aviation industry are so corrupt that all kinds of safety measures are bypassed, ministers husbands and organizations spokes persons, former vice presidents sons, house speakers best friends are all affected in plane crashes along with the rest of us. So keep plundering our resources and keep thinking your are fooling us

3 Likes

Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Ekpekus(m): 10:55pm On Jun 13, 2012
E don red o! Boyz ain't smiling neither are they joking! Nor b only one person dormot rain dey fall o! E don fall reach governor dormot. Delta state na really "the big heart"
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by PeterKbaba: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2012
WATCH THIS AND FREE YOURSELF FROM SLAVERY... ANGELS AMONG US!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncITvsYR6sA
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by valencia25(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2012
Omo kidnap no be play now
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by maigaskiya1: 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
sexysunnyb: Boko Haram should learn from this and stop Bombing innocent people its better to kidnapp all the Governors including the slow mumu President
na ur papa dm go kidnap
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Willy7(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2012
And i ask again,is it that this country Nigeria forbids goodnews?Everyday and minute its just badnews.Is having a goodnews too much to ask?Which way Nigeria?God help us.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by malc619(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
afam4eva: What the hell is happening in Delta state? Just when I top Delta north was excluded from this kidnapping madness.

Water wen touch p r I c k. Must also touch blokos....
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Felixjude(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2012
mehn this is serious...another kidnap in delta state?just today,mum's colleague @ the office was kidnaped together with her driver in delta state too...she was on her way to benin..+an elderly woman in our area was also kidnaped ystdy

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by opee1231(f): 11:26pm On Jun 13, 2012
the police should use their tracking device na abi... atleast its been use to rescue some pple in some states...so d police should do their job..
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by jossy1luv(f): 12:10am On Jun 14, 2012
Please this kidnappers should do me a favour And kidnap †ђξ Governor cox †ђξ guy is really useless to †ђξ state.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by queensmith: 12:17am On Jun 14, 2012
this is just hilarious!
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by lacasa: 12:18am On Jun 14, 2012
Nemesis!!
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 14, 2012
e don be. They should also add the governor.
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by godello: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2012
malc619:

Water wen touch p r I c k. Must also touch blokos....
too funny o! U b grandfather?
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by mirob(f): 12:33am On Jun 14, 2012
I don't like this, why the cousin naa? They would had kidnapped the child so that his eyes go open, kidnappers una no try at all!
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by Decapo: 1:06am On Jun 14, 2012
boiz no dy smile o
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by malc619(m): 1:13am On Jun 14, 2012
godello: too funny o! U b grandfather?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My age-mate for monkey-kingdom don get great-great grandchildren....
Re: Governor Uduaghan's Cousin Kidnapped In Broad Daylight by henryskywalker2003(m): 2:09am On Jun 14, 2012
@Topic, would you rather have preferred the kidnapping to happen at midnight?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ActionAid - 80% Of Nigerians Not Living Above A-Dollar-A-Day / Live Report Kwara Bye Election / Ondo Speaker, Others Invited By EFCC’s Net Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.