Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Supreme Court Ruling: Ihedioha Can Still Be Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Ruling: Ihedioha Can Still Be Governor (4130 Views)

I was impeached because I wanted to be Governor' - Former Edo Deputy-Gov, Shaibu / Seyi Tinubu: Bola Tinubu Positions Son To Be Governor In 2023 - Sahara Reporters / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Ihedioha Can Still Be Governor by Racoon(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Ihedioha Can Still Be Governor by chriskosherbal(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author= post=85918923][/quote]To revisit a case already settled has happened many times before. Almost 50 years ago, we had the case of Johnson v Lawanson (1971) 7 NSCC 82 where the Supreme Court found cause to overrule itself. In that case, Justice G.B.A Coker of the Apex Court made the point that “when the court is faced with the alternative of perpetuating what it is satisfied is an erroneous decision which was reached per incuriam and will, if followed, inflict hardship and injustice upon the generations in the future or of causing temporary disturbances of rights acquired under such a decision, I do not think we shall hesitate to declareto declare the law as we find it.”

Is like you forgot to read this part too, I have read most of your comment well that's your opinion and you are entitled to it, a word of advice sometimes try to also look at the other side of the coin and have an objective view.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Female Mechanic In Tears As FCTA Demolishes Her Shop, Seize Cars / Kogi Government Salutes Orderliness Of People At Palliative Warehouse / BREAKING! Okonjo-iweala Breaks The Glass Ceiling, Emerges First Female DG Of WTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.