Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Rebellion In The House Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rebellion In The House Of God (284 Views)

Is The Rebellion Of Lucifer Not An Indication That Heaven Really Is Not Perfect? / What Is Rebellion In Your Opinion? / For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rebellion In The House Of God by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Episode 7: God's word
Rebellion in the house of God.
Bible reading: Number 16:1-34
Memory verse: psalms 105:15 Saying, "Touch not my annoited ones, do my prophets no harm!"
You abuse Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Abina; you doubt the spiritual calling of Prophet T B Joshua; you troll Father Mbaka, mocking him of making false prophecies; you are also the person that makes assersion that any pastor that performs miracles is fetish. You say many things against the house of God with your uncouth mouth. When will you stop being rebellious in the house of God?
God Never jokes with his annoited men; He takes everything about them serious. He equips them to work for him; He guides them even when some have gone astray.
The bible says in 1Thessalonians 5:21 ( but test everything, hold fast what is good.)
Brothers and sisters, immediately you start saying the pastors bad, you are scattering the house of God. You revolt in the house of God. You don't add to the fold but you scatter christian fold with your comment. In Matthew (he who is not with me is against me, and who does not gather with me scatters.
Even David who had been annoited regarded Saul as God's annoited despite the fact that King Saul had been rejected by God. He did not kill Saul when he was persuaded by Abishai. David said " but David said to Abishai, ' do not destroy him, for who can put out his hand against the LORD's annoited and be guitless'
Korah, Dathan, Abi'ram and their accomplices were not guiltless; they died the death that has never happened to anyone. Even the sycophant that told David that he - the sycophant - killed Saul was killed immediately. Then, why do you rebel. You always join the unbeliever to badmouth the house of God. What is your profit? You make haste judging the spiritual leaders even when there are no atoms of truth or when they do wrong?
In another vein, some brothers and sisters are proud. The holy spirit is not rude. He waited for the God the father, and the son, Jesus to finish their works before He, the holy spirit, started off his work in the universe. But these brothers and sisters who claim to having been filled by the power of holy spirit are rude; they badmouth the ministers of God and their spiritual leaders, saying they are not competent enough to be leading them. This circulate around the youths; they do not humble themselves.
Brethren, you have to wait for your time. If you revolt against them, thereby drawing away people from the church of God, you revolt against God. No doubt, that is rebellious and the rebels will surely see God's anger.
If you do not gather with God, that means you scatter.
Peace!
Re: Rebellion In The House Of God by AntiChristian: 8:28am On Jan 19, 2020
Let a Pastor predict the hour na!
Re: Rebellion In The House Of God by Greatzeus(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Atayis:
Episode 7: God's word
Rebellion in the house of God.
Bible reading: Number 16:1-34
Memory verse: psalms 105:15 Saying, "Touch not my annoited ones, do my prophets no harm!"
You abuse Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Abina; you doubt the spiritual calling of Prophet T B Joshua; you troll Father Mbaka, mocking him of making false prophecies; you are also the person that makes assersion that any pastor that performs miracles is fetish. You say many things against the house of God with your uncouth mouth. When will you stop being rebellious in the house of God?
God Never jokes with his annoited men; He takes everything about them serious. He equips them to work for him; He guides them even when some have gone astray.
The bible says in 1Thessalonians 5:21 ( but test everything, hold fast what is good.)
Brothers and sisters, immediately you start saying the pastors bad, you are scattering the house of God. You revolt in the house of God. You don't add to the fold but you scatter christian fold with your comment. In Matthew (he who is not with me is against me, and who does not gather with me scatters.
Even David who had been annoited regarded Saul as God's annoited despite the fact that King Saul had been rejected by God. He did not kill Saul when he was persuaded by Abishai. David said " but David said to Abishai, ' do not destroy him, for who can put out his hand against the LORD's annoited and be guitless'
Korah, Dathan, Abi'ram and their accomplices were not guiltless; they died the death that has never happened to anyone. Even the sycophant that told David that he - the sycophant - killed Saul was killed immediately. Then, why do you rebel. You always join the unbeliever to badmouth the house of God. What is your profit? You make haste judging the spiritual leaders even when there are no atoms of truth or when they do wrong?
In another vein, some brothers and sisters are proud. The holy spirit is not rude. He waited for the God the father, and the son, Jesus to finish their works before He, the holy spirit, started off his work in the universe. But these brothers and sisters who claim to having been filled by the power of holy spirit are rude; they badmouth the ministers of God and their spiritual leaders, saying they are not competent enough to be leading them. This circulate around the youths; they do not humble themselves.
Brethren, you have to wait for your time. If you revolt against them, thereby drawing away people from the church of God, you revolt against God. No doubt, that is rebellious and the rebels will surely see God's anger.
If you do not gather with God, that means you scatter.
Peace!
You wrote all these to defend those guys you call pastors who have rebelled against God themselves because of greed and love of money? By the way i am against those who disrespect Pastors online,not because they are pastors but because God said we should not judge. Most times we are presented with limited knowledge of situations,using such information to judge pastors or anybody by the way is wrong.
I dont see any Pastor as better than me, i am a christian and have the Spirit of God, he leads me according to his plan. My motto is to 'Respect All Fear None'

(1) (Reply)

Trump's Spiritual Adviser Adopts MFM Prayers / For Those That Run From One Big Church To Another, Please Read / Biden Unveils Vast LGBT Plan Overturning Trump's Religious Liberty Protections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.