Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested In Uk - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested In Uk (6709 Views)

Wikileaks: Boko Haram Is A CIA Covert Operation / Julian Assange:UK 'threat' To Arrest Wikileaks Founder Inside Ecuadorean Embassy / Britain Threatens To Invade Ecuador’s London Embassy To Arrest Wikileaks Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested In Uk by RuuDie(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ eldee,

it'd be wrong, based on dis clip, to assume dat any govt would direct its military to attack harmless, innocent civillians --- & i also want to believe dat it is possible dat most of such people (like these 1s in d clip) might have been caught & suitably punished.

but something else should come to bear --- why is there need for some of such damaging materials not to be released to the larger public!? thats in the direction we outta be thinking cuz right now i don't see any good that dis leaks have brought but more chaos!
Re: Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested In Uk by eldee(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
RuuDie:

@ eldee,

it'd be wrong, based on dis clip, to assume dat any govt would direct its military to attack harmless, innocent civillians --- & i also want to believe dat it is possible dat most of such people (like these 1s in d clip) might have been caught & suitably punished.

but something else should come to bear --- why is there need for some of such damaging materials not to be released to the larger public!? thats in the direction we outta be thinking cuz right now i don't see any good that dis leaks have brought but more chaos!

They are voices, they have a right to be heard . . . if those people in the video were British, they'll be on the Guardian's front page/
The system set up to give them a chance has not shown us the fact that 120,000 people died for nothing.

What Wikileaks has done is given you and I a right to see for ourselves and make our own judgements what the people we voted into power have done with the powers we gave em.
The military court marshals have become a joke . . . how can a general that just gave an order to blow up an Iraqi town be the one to judge a junior officer that shot 10 people??
Re: Wikileaks Founder Julian Assange Arrested In Uk by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
RuuDie:

GB (Glenbeck) on FOX TV has a pretty interesting conspiracy theory that ties in the Wikileaks saga to the riots in London and some other events. . . . pretty interesting how he put it all together, sound logical reasoning backed with pictorial & video evidence too --- wish i could get the video and play it all over again.

WOW shocked

WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

North Korea Rocket Breaks Up After Launch / Russian Judge Fired For Falling Asleep In Court / Iran Could Be Planning a ‘surprise’ For Israel In Jerusalem(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.