Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

I'm sad ,I just got scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm sad ,I just got scammed (1103 Views)

Lesson: How A Colleague Got Scammed Over The Weekend / I Just Saved Two Lesbians From Being Lynched. / Man Slices Daughter’s Throat In Adamawa. Says, ‘I Just Feel Like Doing It’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm sad ,I just got scammed by afonjabreed(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders ,
I'm writing this with heavy heart
I don't even know how to begin the narration of my ordeal but I'll try to narrate it with full proof and details .
It all started around December when @prettysassygirl created a thread that people should should make a wish and she will randomly select some wishes and grant them. I also made a wish ,I wished for a laptop but unfortunately my wish wasn't among the selected few.
Few days later a Monica (babyblimz,she has deleted her account)mentioned me that I should send her a pm,which I did. She told me she has a laptop she's willing to give out ,She told me I'll have to pay for the waybill, which of course I agreed to. What made me agree to pay without having a doubt was that she was among those whose wishes were granted ,she asked for money for her hairdressing shop ,she got around #20,000 . So that made think she was trying to reciprocate the kindness she received, but I got something else
I've always been so conscious and careful about dealing with people online but desperation clouded my reasoning, yes I was desperate to get a laptop no matter how little it may be to run my codes because I use smartphone which is very stressful and not engaging . I even had to convince my sister about helping me with the funds, I thought this semester study is going to be a sweet one but little did I know I was being fooled ,below are the pictorial proofs

Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by afonjabreed(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2020
f

1 Like

Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by Ahmed0336(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2020
It's unfortunate. Sorry for your loss.
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Post the girl pics her and her number
Let us deal with her I she actually scam you
Cc tabbaz
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Post the girl pics her and her number
Let us deal with her I she actually scam you
Cc tabbaz

A man is behind that moniker & the person already de activated

Check this post.
Same scammer

https://www.nairaland.com/5627122/pls-come-aid

Dominique, Tabbaz i believe this is his second moniker campbell.118

2 Likes

Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by Yustash001(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmm...Pele
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by Bola146(f): 10:27am On Jan 19, 2020
Pele oooo... this kind of scam don tay na..grin grin
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by dederocs(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2020
Post her picture and number, name and shame her, she will loose much more than the #20k
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Hahahaha 3k scam..available bal 17 naira haha

2 Likes

Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
AmericanDad:
Hahahaha 3k scam..available bal 17 naira haha

What’s funny about 17 naira?
You expect everyone to be dangote?

2 Likes

Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by Tabbaz(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
post the scammer details, phone nu.mber, account num.ber, email add etc
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by afonjabreed(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tabbaz:
post the scammer details, phone nu.mber, account num.ber, email add etc
e-mail = joshuablessing931@gmail.com
account number = 2082255914 UBA
phone number = 09015700438
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by realstars: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Yell not into temptation, that you may not be scam. Shot cut has no help, take the right part and you will get help.
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by finalboss(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
grin grin Jakpa
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by afonjabreed(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
realstars:
Yell not into temptation, that you may not be scam. Shot cut has no help, take the right part and you will get help.
point out the shortcut in my write up
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by VirtIQ: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Them full nairaland. They will say drop you r phone number,drop email,join this,chat that. At the long run they will then demand for money to sell out a false information or no info sef. As soon as payment has accelerated at plane speed of death 900kph into their account. Yoy get blocked within few seconds in ehatever platform you were using to talk with the local scammer. The reas na story. Ive had chats with countless of them. They are hungry baboons who deserve to be hit by a wreckless dangote truck driver,anyday ,anytime.
All na scam. Scam scam scam.
Sorry for your loss son. Next time ,if you can't use your head,buy data.and do what. And use google.

Next pls.

2 Likes

Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
VirtIQ:
Them full nairaland. They will say drop you r phone number,drop email,join this,chat that. At the long run they will then demand for money to sell out a false information or no info sef. As soon as payment has accelerated at plane speed of death 900kph into their account. Yoy get blocked within few seconds in ehatever platform you were using to talk with the local scammer. The reas na story. Ive had chats with countless of them. They are hungry baboons who deserve to be hit by a wreckless dangote truck driver,anyday ,anytime.
All na scam. Scam scam scam.
Sorry for your loss son. Next time ,if you can't use your head,buy data.and do what. And use google.

Next pls.

In a scenario like this, the recipient account could be blocked and proceeds of fraud is returned to the victim. Contact a public advocate at no cost in your state of origin. In lagos, they have the office of the public defender.
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by afonjabreed(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Amotekun2020:

In a scenario like this, the recipient account could be blocked and proceeds of fraud is returned to the victim. Contact a public advocate at no cost in your state of origin. In lagos, they have the office of the public defender.
okay thanks
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by bmdmixer: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
u hear way bill u hear pay 20k u hear am not in ur location u still send money, guy u no try at allllllll.

anyway
u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks, house ten LAGOS got u covered dial 090 7525 2828
Re: I'm sad ,I just got scammed by afonjabreed(m): 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
bmdmixer:
u hear way bill u hear pay 20k u hear am not in ur location u still send money, guy u no try at allllllll.

anyway
u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks, house ten LAGOS got u covered dial 090 7525 2828
we live we learn

(1) (Reply)

Lady Allegedly Cuts Off Her Daughter's New Hair / A 5-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Driving In US / Watch Ogun Police Parade Notorious Cultists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.