Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:06 PM

Who Can Help Me Pay With Paypal? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Can Help Me Pay With Paypal? (882 Views)

I Need A Help Me Pay Service Jos Or Abuja / Who Can Help Me Pay Via Card / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Pay With Paypal? by xplodenow(m): 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2010
i want to pay into a paypal account in china about $600. who can help pls?
Re: Who Can Help Me Pay With Paypal? by succesloan(m): 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2010
Hello,

I can honestly help you pay into any PayPal account worldwide. just contact me on 08075108383
Re: Who Can Help Me Pay With Paypal? by Tblogger: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2010
This one you are payong to china of all places, hope you know what you are doing. Just saying sha,
Re: Who Can Help Me Pay With Paypal? by chuksforum: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2010
I can do it for you @ N220 per dollar call me on 08038294998
Re: Who Can Help Me Pay With Paypal? by digitalige: 11:10am On Dec 10, 2010
Hello, don't be confused with the location of the person you are paying, so that you will not be charged a rate more than necessary. China location or any country does not matter in paypal payment. The basic requirement to pay another person by paypal is that the person too must have paypal account. First confirm if that your Chinese recipient has paypal account to receive from whoever is helping you to pay. Then the next thing is knowing how to pay the helper for what he's helping to do. Are you in the same country as the helper in case he wants you to pay by cash, local bank transfer or other means acceptable to him and possible by you. Let me know if you need further help. Thanks!
Re: Who Can Help Me Pay With Paypal? by ATSC(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2010
[b]HEY! BE VERY VERY CAREFUL! SCAMMERS ARE ALL AROUND YOU TO SNATCH MONEY FROM YOU.

THERE ARE GOOD NIGERIANS AND THERE ARE BAD ONES AMONG US AS WELL.

1.   DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY YOU NEVER MET.

2.   DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY OVER THE AIR.

3.   DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO ANYBODY EXCEPT YOU CAN MEET HIM/HER ONE ON ONE.

4.   HAVE HIM/HER DO IT FOR YOU WHILE YOU PAY HIM/HER ON SPOT AFTER COMPLETING THE TRANSACTION WITH THE MERCHANT.

BE WARNED! I RECENTLY LOST NGN325,000 TO SOMEONE HERE IN ABUJA WHO ALSO WANTED TO HELP ME PAY THROUGH PAYPAL BEFORE I FUNDED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

HE NEVER RESPONDED TO MY CALLS ANYMORE AFTER HE CONFIRMED THE MONEY IN HIS GTBANK EXCEPT I CALL HIM FROM A DIFFERENT PHONE NUMBER AND WHENEVER HE HEARS MY NAME OR VOICE, HE WILL SWITCH OFF.

THIS DOESN'T RULE OUT THE FACT THAT THERE ARE LOT OF GOOD NIGERIANS WITH POSITIVE INTENTIONS, BUT THE FEW BAD EGGS WE HAVE AMONG US IS SCARING ENOUGH.

IF YOU CANNOT FIND SOMEONE YOU CAN MEET AND PAY HIM/HER ON SPOT, FIND ANOTHER MEANS OF PAYING THE MERCHANT OR FORGET ABOUT THE TRANSACTION.

IT IS BETTER YOU KEEP YOUR MONEY THAN TO LOSE IT TO UNSCRUPULOUS BEINGS.

BE WARNED! FRAUD IS REAL IN NIGERIA!
[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo Supply / Snail Farminig / Plsss How Do You Withdraw Your Earnings From Earnite.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.