Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

What Are You Saying? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Saying? (216 Views)

What Are You Saying In Your Heart? / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Those Of You Saying There Are Many Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Saying? by judedwriter(m): 10:16am On Jan 19, 2020
“So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.”
— Isaiah 55:11

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
— Genesis 1:26

The spoken word is the most powerful force in all creation.

Nothing is as or more powerful powerful than the spoken word. Why? All things that were created were created by the spoken word. All creation came into being by the spoken Word of God.

“By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth.”
— Psalms 33:6

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... ALL THINGS were made by him; (by the Word) and without him was not any thing made that was made."

John 1:1-3

Just look around you; the trees, the clouds, the gases, the sun, the animals, the insects, the plants, etc. are all a product of the spoken word. Even all the spirits (both good and evil) and all human flesh are a product of the spoken word.

In a nutshell, the spoken word is the foundation of all things because it made all things:

“Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding ALL THINGS by the WORD of his power... "
— Hebrews 1:3

The spoken word is extremely powerful; we should be therefore careful how we speak because our words carry consequences both good and evil:

“Thou art snared (or put into trouble) with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken (or put in captivity) with the words of thy mouth.”
— Proverbs 6:2

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”
— Proverbs 18:21

Just as a man and woman come together sexually to create life, the spoken word can create life as well. Only God can tell the many things we have created by our spoken words over the years, both good and evil, that we know nothing about.

Of all His creation, man was the only one created in God's own image and likeness. One particular function God gave man which the angels or demons don't have, is the ability to speak things into existence.

As evil as demons are, they cannot curse; they enforce curses. Angels too can't curse or speak blessings; they only enforce the spoken word:

“Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.”
— Psalms 103:20

You can release angels, the power of God and the Holy Spirit by your spoken words just as God spoke in Genesis 1:3 and light came to being by the Holy Spirit.

Dear believer, what are you saying about yourself? What are saying about your business, job, office, wife, children, employees, employers, students, etc.

If you speak evil, you will see nothing but evil. If you speak good, you will see good.

God has given us a great responsibility by giving us the function of speaking things to life like Himself. No other being or spirit in the universe can speak like God but us, therefore God holds us seriously accountable for our spoken words:

“But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.”
— Matthew 12:36

The major reason why God created us to speak like Himself, is to take charge and dominion of our destinies and the earth. God expects us to use our spoken words to dominate all things on earth. But unfortunately, it is the devil through the instrumentality of witchcraft, that does this.

You will be amazed at the frequency satanic agents speak evil against believers in the spirit realm. Each new day is heaped with all kinds of curses, with the sole purpose of dominating destinies.

Believe it or not, your destiny is in your hands. How do I know? You can speak whatsoever (and I mean whatsoever) you desire into your life by faith in Jesus name. Don't allow the devil's agents mess your life up by their evil words! Take charge of your future and destiny by speaking God's Word and blessings over your life and future.

Joshua demonstrated this by speaking to the sun and moon and they obeyed him:

Joshua 10
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹² Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.

¹³ And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.

If that happened in the Old testament, how much more now in the New Testament?

Jesus also demonstrated this by speaking to a tree and it withered:

Matthew 21
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁹ And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.

²⁰ And when the disciples saw it, they marvelled, saying, How soon is the fig tree withered away!

²¹ Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

(1) (Reply)

Final Freedom From Masturbation. / 10 Interesting Facts You May Not Know About This Great Man Of God, Bishopabioye / Gate Fee For Religious Events: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.