Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

What Are You Saying In Your Heart? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are You Saying In Your Heart? (111 Views)

What Are You Saying? / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / Those Of You Saying There Are Many Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Saying In Your Heart? by jonatoye(m): 7:11am On Aug 09, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: What are you saying in your Heart?

WORD FOR TODAY
What a man says in his heart is a factor that determines if he is wise or foolish. A man becomes foolish each time he fails to acknowledge existence and supremacy of God in his heart!!!
Scriptural Reference
""The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."" (Psalm14:1a NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A very great height of foolishness is identified each time a man neglects the counsel of God in every affair of life. It is only a fool that knows the will of God and chooses to do otherwise or knows the consequence of an action and still goes ahead to do it. What you say in your heart matters alot and determines who you are.

"Who will/can challenge me?", "There is none like me!", "I am invincible", " I am better than them", "There is nothing they can do without me", "I can do and undo", "Nobody can stop me" are the languages of a fool. Nebuchadnezzar said to the 3 Hebrews: "Who is the god who will deliver you from my hands?" But God revealed himself and proved to him that he was indeed a fool; his folly was treated in the wilderness for Seven Years (Dan 4:28-37).

Goliath became a fool the day he defied the armies of the Lord (1Sam 17:35). King Herod was so foolish that he took the glory which belonged to God (Acts 12:21-24). When a man begins to accept any feeling or deliberate in his heart that he is something without due reverence to God and His will, he becomes a fool.

Prayer Point
Lord! I refuse to be a fool; I lay my crowns and worship you in Jesus name. Amen

Main Emphasis
A man who does not know how to lay his crown to acknowledge and do the will of God is foolish!!!

Have a Graceful Worship Experience!!!

(1) (Reply)

Interpretation Of The Dream Of When The Goal Post Is Adjusted. / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / What Category Of Believer Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.