Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger (855 Views)

I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu / Tinubu Cannot Walk Or Stand Erect. (photo) / Police Officers Run As Okada Riders Chase Them In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by georgen2u(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2020
Nigerian as a Nation have been through a lot of avoidable mistakes and backwardness due to religion or ethnicity,

I have been wondering why any sane being will be against security of lives and properties especially far away from his location where whatever happens should not be his uttermost concern

We have been watching with shock on how security chiefs, in full glare of the day , insist that Everything is now in Gods hands or we should pray because to secure Nigeria and its border effectively is something none can attain

Now comes the mind and collective efforts of the people to unit and fight insecurities around their area ,
As if this was not enough , these people went ahead to consult , involve the chief securities of their areas , states in order to effectively harmonize, legalize and implement this idea

Except if there is another thing going on in this country , anyone who is oppose to protection of life and properties which is the first task any Government must do, should be rounded up and be shot

How can we be the enemies of our own self.

Nigeria is a vast country with more than 200million people, and with the high rise of nepotism, religious clashes and ethnic bigotry the least any group or individual can do is to secure themselves using local vigilantes that is monitored by their various states government

The will of the people must prevail, the Western Nigeria Security Network should not be another cheetah in the making where by its only known to be among the fastest animals rather it should be tiger in strength and perseverance

Gone are the days when a section of a federating unit will dictate for others when or how they should protect their people, live their lives or eat their food.

Except if actually Southern Nigeria is a conquered territory ( especially going by the utterance of some section on how they should not their tribesmen cows from grazing in their God given paths )

Omotekun is a great initiative which we all should foster to grow,

Whether we like it or not change is something you can never stop from happening,

Southwest with this act have shone brightly for others to emulate

Whoever is oppose to progress is an enemy of progress

Let the will of the people prevail after all what is governance if its not for the people and by the people

1 Like

Re: Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by rusher14: 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
What is Omotekun?

Correct yourself first.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by slimfit1(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
We can no longer leave the safety of our lives and property even farms in the hands of the Northern people that have no clue about what security of life and property means in democratic settings not to talk of ordinary common sense. Furthermore, for 50 years of rule, they still have not mastered the purpose and the importance of security.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by crownwealth: 1:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
slimfit1:
We can no longer leave the safety of our lives and property even farms in the hands of the Northern people that have no clue about what security of life and property means in democratic settings not to talk of ordinary common sense.

But you once supported the tyrant terrorist called Buharin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by CharlotteFlair: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
crownwealth:

That was then. grin

Read again, he said " we will no longer" grin
Re: Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by crownwealth: 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
That was then. grin

Read again, he said " we will no longer" grin

Ok then. But I warned the Omoluabis that Mohomodu Buharin is a tyrant, bigot and divisive ruler.

They all followed Tinubu blindly. Now the yeye Tiefnubu is yet to comment on this brilliant initiative from our SW governors.

No matter what, AMOTEKUN is here to STAY!

Enemies can go to HELL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by slimfit1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
crownwealth:

Monitoring spirit, you learn everyday I know. My view has changed, let us separate. He was my last hope and he failed me awesomely.
Re: Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by pwansunriseteam: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Omotekun is here to stay
Very soon you will hear
Operation Okeagu from the South East
Re: Amotekun : We Can Either Run As Cheetah Or Stand As Tiger by crownwealth: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
slimfit1:

Monitoring spirit, you learn everyday I know. My view has changed, let us separate. He was my last hope and he failed me awesomely.

It is well.

(1) (Reply)

Bandits Shoot Police Helicopter As Special Forces Storm Terrorists’ Camp / See The Funny Ways China Are Using To protect themselves against Corona virus / How Tb Joshua Saw David Lyon’s Removal As Bayelsa State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.