Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu (16944 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety, Abaribe Sets To Claim N100M Forfeited Bail Fund From FG / Okorocha: Any Sane Person Who Hears My Voice Will Stand Still, Amaechi Reacts / Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Metrix147: 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2023
The Chief Whip of the Senate, Dr Orji Uzor Kalu says he will stand as surety for the detained leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu if granted bail again.

“I will stand surety for him (Kanu) if the Federal Government wants to release him to me,” Kalu said on Channels Television’s Political Paradigm programme aired on Tuesday monitored by ABN TV.

Kalu, a former governor of Abia State, also believed the Federal Government will respect the next court judgement on the bail of the embattled IPOB leader.

The federal lawmaker said he is close to the family of Kanu in the Afaraukwu Ibeku area of Abia but the IPOB leader and his family did not listen to his counsel.
Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/i-will-stand-as-nnamdi-kanus-surety-if-granted-bail-senator-kalu/

3 Likes

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Orji Uzo Kalu is an idi.ot who should not be taken serious.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by socialmediaman: 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Officialgarri: 4:09pm On Jan 10, 2023
Just because Abaribe and Fani Kayode weren't arrested after Kanu escaped from Nigeria

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Lagosfinder(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
Politicians and playing on yhe people's intelligence

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by richidinho(m): 4:10pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin grin grin

Don't stand, we no send you grin

Abia is Labour party

Labour party is Abia

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Massiveglory: 4:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
Whether you decide to stand or sit for NK,
PODATTI is where we stand.

Majority of the Nigerian youths from all sides of the country are energized and determined to take their destinies back and are solidly with PODATTI.

We cannot afford to have men who are more closer to going home to be presiding over the destinies of young men and women.

PODATTI are the candidates for presidency.
Papa, mama, pikin logo is where to place our votes.

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Scream(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2023
There is something wrong with the way Kalu thinks. On what basis is the FG holding the man that he is thinking of bail again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by limeta(f): 5:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
I smell something cooking in the kitchen
Fear of ipod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
We give no fvck whether you stand with a stone, basin or table. We are only concerned about standing and supporting Peter Aderemi Obi, till he is finally inaugurated as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

31 Likes

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
once agbado thug master becomes the president before suffering touch other state na Lagos people go first collect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Dozis: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2023
[left][/left]
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
undecided Unkoo dey find vOtes...Labour party we know sha!!

11 Likes

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Standing fan....

Go and stand for your Constituency.. You will be dealt with....you stinking thief.

Chop governor,chop senator.....You go suffer

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2023
Wetin concern me
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by olahero(m): 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
Mumu
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by coconutbag: 6:04pm On Jan 10, 2023
These men will do anything to win elections and continue the stealing.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by okeysoninv: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
kanu will be released on or before election. federal government plans it to stop Peter obi . don't take any release of kanu anything ndi Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by promisedeco(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
OUK is simply playing politics with Igbos. We know better

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Officialgarri:
Just because Abaribe and Fani Kayode weren't arrested after Kanu escaped from Nigeria

And ?

1 Like

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Frosheer(m): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
I'm short of words right now
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by baretalk: 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2023
Cowards
Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
He has been ordered to be released...wetin u dey wait fir to add your voice to the growing number of persons calling for his release

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by JoeNL22(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Proudlyomonna: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Hmm I just don't like this man called mnk.
You have a proscription order to sort out,next thing is to pick up arms create a bastard militant sect with lies that they were created to fight killer heardmen and then bring them into our peaceful blessed Imo State and SE at large.
The leaders of the region already said no to your scam ipob,do you think they will allow you bear arms after you have made it clear that anyone who does not support your
scam ipob struggle is a saboteur?
Why should ipob be allowed to bear arms when they have made it clear that they will hang the heads of others who chose not to be brainwashed to support their destructive taliban wannabe scam ipob struggle??
Well if the leaders of Igboland push for his release then good and fine by me,but any Biafra connected to his destructive oppressive taliban wannabe ipob remains dead nailed and buried to the ground.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Throwback: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
Why would a terrorist be released?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by sapele914(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Orji Uzo Kalu is an idi.ot who should not be taken serious.
Shut up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by kollinz1234(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu will be released and peace will return to the East. The federal government will negotiate with ipob and restore sanity to Igbo land.

#Justuce4southernKaduna

4 Likes

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Obakoolex(m): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
grin kanu should wait till after election when obidents and ipobians will resume Biafra or death after Tinubu has been sworn in

2 Likes

Re: I Will Stand As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety If Granted Bail – Senator Orji Uzor Kalu by Moh247: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2023
Good... As the Senator from Abia

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Michael Adebolajo Attacked In Jail / U.S. Embassy Warns Of Possible 'Terrorism' Attacks In Nigeria - Reuters / $2billion Arms Deal; "Dasuki Has Refused To Say What He Did With The Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.