Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is Heaven Real Both For All Religion That Believed In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Heaven Real Both For All Religion That Believed In Heaven (207 Views)

It Is Religion That Stops The Poor In Nigeria From Killing The Rich’ — Kukah / The Religion That is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Is Heaven Made For Christians Only? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Heaven Real Both For All Religion That Believed In Heaven by obama30: 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is heaven real both for all religion that believed in heaven

Does it mean that Jehovah witness teaches is correct or that my ancestors also right?

I know this question may not look good to citizen’s followers.

Why is it that people only go to heaven when they die?

Why are most people want to go and live in America?

Is America the real heaven? And the only requirements to live there is visa.

Why are Muslim struggle to go and live in America despite the American religion and culture is forbidden in Muslim faith.

Does is mean that where Muslim and Christians struggle to go and live may be true heaven?

Why is it that Muslim doesn’t want to live in their holy land Mecca but all want to live either UK or America?

Why people spend all they have looking for American visa including pastors but never spend all they have to make heaven?

Why is it that people must die before heaven but will be alive to go and live in a well arranged country?

Is Americans the angel that anyone whom has business transaction with them, including the Muslims is blessed with success?

Is Muslims the real Satan or satanic angel that after their entire struggle to migrate to well arranged nation, they will start planning how to make that nation hell fire and uncomfortable to live? Even the citizen that grand them visa and host them would no more be save from their evil plans.

Is the traditional worshipers (aka) pagan the true worshipers, they welcome strangers and allow you to practice your faith, only that the same visitor they allow to practice his faith will turn and brandish the traditional worshipers that welcome and host them evil and try to force them to follow the new religion.

Is the traditional worshipers right as they believed everything ends here on earth that dead is end of every human no more life after dead, instead they believed in recantation?

Why the traditional worshipers don’t like migrating instead live in their own nation to control world economy, China, India and the less Asian always in their domain.

Why it is that everyone on earth is interested to know who seat in white house as American president?

Is American president somehow God that when they speak every nation fears or has hopes including the countries leaders?

Why is it that people of earth including the religions leaders never mind when they hear Gods say’s; But they only mind to meet God in heaven when they die?

The best heaven anyone can enjoy on earth is your good behavior toward your fellow human, good health, long life and if wealth through good means is added then you’re in heaven.
Re: Is Heaven Real Both For All Religion That Believed In Heaven by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Preach bratha!!

Religion is a big scam, imagine abandoning your own african gods for some european god or arab god and then believing you're doing the right thing lmfao.
Any ways you're right op the only heaven that exist is you, your happiness and your contribution to making the world better before leaving it.
Re: Is Heaven Real Both For All Religion That Believed In Heaven by Bukky244: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
From the dying testimonies in book written by one Solomon Shaw, Heaven and Hell is real. The dying words of David Hume and Francois Voltaire were even recorded.

A copy of the writing.

LAST HOURS ON EARTH OF THE NOTED FRENCH INFIDEL, VOLTAIRE

When Voltaire felt the stroke that he realized must terminate in death, he was overpowered with remorse. He at once sent for the priest, and wanted to be "reconciled with the church." His infidel flatterers hastened to his chamber to prevent his recantation; but it was only to witness his ignominy and their own. He cursed them to their faces; and, as his distress was increased by their presence, he repeatedly and loudly exclaimed:

"Begone! It is you that have brought me to my present condition. Leave me, I say; begone! What a wretched glory is this which you have produced to me!"

Hoping to allay his anguish by a written recantation, he had it prepared, signed it, and saw it witnessed. But it was all unavailing. For two months he was tortured with such an agony as led him at times to gnash his teeth in impotent rage against God and man. At other times, in plaintive accents, he would plead, "O Christ! O Lord Jesus!" Then, turning his face, he would cry out, "I must die abandoned of God and of men!"

As his end drew near, his condition became so frightful that his infidel associates were afraid to approach his bedside. Still they guarded the door, that others may not know how awfully an infidel was compelled to die. Even his nurse repeatedly said, "For all the wealth of Europe she would never see another infidel die." It was a scene of horror that lies beyond all exaggeration. Such is the well-attested end of the one who had a natural sovereignty of intellect, excellent education, great wealth, and much earthly honor. We may all well exclaim with Balsam, "Let me die the death of the righteous, and let my last end be like his. The Contrast Between Infidelity and Christianity.

Read about David Hume http://www.theoldtimegospel.com/daily/dye_01.html#017

(1) (Reply)

The Half Truth Of Erroneous Gospel / The Challenge Of Being A Christian | Christian Gospel TV / LET US BE A BLESSING THIS YEAR TO OTHERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.