Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course (16742 Views)

Kwankwaso Pays Condolence Visit To Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother(pics / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death / Bukola Saraki Visits Governor Dickson Over The Death Of His Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by Laid2001: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is this one a sand Golf or beach golf course?
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by Chijeep(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
m
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by Mariangeles(f): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Nonsense! Which nonsense employment will golf course create?
It's not nonsense.
In fact, it's an applaudable development.
Yes, it'll create some jobs because they'd need people to maintain it.
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by franugo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
ibietela2:
Is he still the governor? When are they putting the new guy?
believe it or not, swearing-in will take place on valentine's day
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by BedLam: 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Here we go again,

This is the reason Nigeria will never develop, putting the cart before the horse

During the industrial revolution, the western countries didn’t build stadiums or golf courses, they were building industries, roads, dams, hospitals not even airports because everything has stages, you can’t fly without jumping, golf courses are for developed countries, any update bout the national stadium which Obasanjo wasted taxpayers money to build?, I heard the stadium is now being used for crusade and political rallies, I remember when we begged him, to extend the Ibadan dual expressway to Benin but BABA won’t hear, he will rather waste our money than improve our transport system which will in turn benefit farmers and traders who transport their goods, politicians will be sending people on pilgrimage to developed countries, buying cars, building airports, giving out millions of Naira to individuals from the state pockets and gullible people will still support them, how on earth will sane people support tradermoney, how has the initiative help the Nigeria economy, those women have collected their 10,000 share, and I’m sure it would have finished, instead of giving out 10,000 to 100,000 individuals, why not start an industry with that fund

Welfarism doesn’t develop a nation likewise unproductive spending

Since the majority of Nigerians are poor, then who wants to use the golf courses and stadiums, we should get our priorities right and spend money on productive projects not building churches and mosques
You speak well. You should read the book “ Evolution of Everything”. There are many examples of your argument in it. Development is bottom-up thing and not top-down like our leaders are used to.

1 Like

Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by Trimque2k1(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Here we go again,

This is the reason Nigeria will never develop, putting the cart before the horse

During the industrial revolution, the western countries didn’t build stadiums or golf courses, they were building industries, roads, dams, hospitals not even airports because everything has stages, you can’t fly without jumping, golf courses are for developed countries, any update bout the national stadium which Obasanjo wasted taxpayers money to build?, I heard the stadium is now being used for crusade and political rallies, I remember when we begged him, to extend the Ibadan dual expressway to Benin but BABA won’t hear, he will rather waste our money than improve our transport system which will in turn benefit farmers and traders who transport their goods, politicians will be sending people on pilgrimage to developed countries, buying cars, building airports, giving out millions of Naira to individuals from the state pockets and gullible people will still support them, how on earth will sane people support tradermoney, how has the initiative help the Nigeria economy, those women have collected their 10,000 share, and I’m sure it would have finished, instead of giving out 10,000 to 100,000 individuals, why not start an industry with that fund

Welfarism doesn’t develop a nation likewise unproductive spending

Since the majority of Nigerians are poor, then who wants to use the golf courses and stadiums, we should get our priorities right and spend money on productive projects not building churches and mosques
well said, but my question is it that our leaders are senseless or is it looting that looted their good sense of reasoning??

1 Like

Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by GlassDoctor1: 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is an interesting thread and I believe the readers have learnt their lessons from the author's point of view. I myself I have learnt my my own lesson too. But which lesson can ever be better than the one below this comment you just read right now? Huh?

If you have a crack on your windscreen and you want to get it repaired and stopped, feel free to WhatsApp me on the numbers on my signature. Cracks on windshield are repairable through a scientifically proven method involving UV-aided technology. Having repaired over 7000 windshields with 6yesrs experience in Autoglass work, you will be making no mistakes by contacting me.
Send pictures of the damage to me on WhatsApp for proper assessment and evaluation of cost of repair.
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
where is the field of the golf course.....
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by NGpatriot: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
I can't wait to see the poor people of Bayelsa trooping to the golf course in their gulf wears to play the wonderful game of golf.

Governance is always missing road in that state.

1 Like

Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by KaptainAfrika: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please demolish as soon as possible. grin
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by TheMostComplex1: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrSquint:
How many Bayelsans dey play golf abeg ? Totally a misplaced priority.
See that place na for Dickson and his friend. This man is the most wicked governor that I know.

We are talking about a state that has no good roads, no portable drinking water, no good health care facilities, no light, dwindling salaries for civil servants, no promotion for civil servants, no pay for pensioners, no gratuity, no bursary for students. You spend 10million on a project and you tell us it's 100million.
That state has nothing to show for all the Billions it gets.

You arrest unemployed graduates bcus they came out to protest peacefully for lack of jobs, you do so to pensioners and disrespect elders on a daily basis.

Too arrogant, proud, self centered very stingy and big for nothing somebody
Efcc over to you.

So on point. I can't wait for EFCC to get hold of the failure called Dickson so that he'll tell the Bayelsans where all their monthly allocations are. Wicked man.
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by stevups(m): 2:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Tekzyflex:
Nonsense! Which nonsense employment will golf course create?
Maximum of 10 workers
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Who noticed the election loss has take a portion of Dickinson fat grin
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by encryptjay(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nigerian politicians and useless projects. This one is retirement project..
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by okogbemyk(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Is it the same golf course built in government house before the newly renovated castle hotel... shockedshocked
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nice one Dickson
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by slowice(m): 5:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
I didn't see the golf course?
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by doggedfighter(f): 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Laid2001:
Is this one a sand Golf or beach golf course?
I tire seriously
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by ogbologbo1000(m): 8:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
18 hole golf course that cost Bayelsans 24 million dollar$
This question is, what impact will a golf course have in the lives of ordinary Bayelsa man ?
Dickson is a big thief !
A pray he rotten in jail after February 14

We are coursed

1 Like

Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by Pavarottii(m): 9:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrSquint:
How many Bayelsans dey play golf abeg ? Totally a misplaced priority.
See that place na for Dickson and his friend. This man is the most wicked governor that I know.

We are talking about a state that has no good roads, no portable drinking water, no good health care facilities, no light, dwindling salaries for civil servants, no promotion for civil servants, no pay for pensioners, no gratuity, no bursary for students. You spend 10million on a project and you tell us it's 100million.
That state has nothing to show for all the Billions it gets.

You arrest unemployed graduates bcus they came out to protest peacefully for lack of jobs, you do so to pensioners and disrespect elders on a daily basis.

Too arrogant, proud, self centered very stingy and big for nothing somebody
Efcc over to you.
Haba see all u wrote, and people still leave in d state... Whenever u go to bayelsa... Cos it obvious u av not been there...if u see any bad major road to even other LG, I will give u 10k... Not closes. Streets or small avenues ... U better confer something before u talk my brother...
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's not nonsense. In fact, it's an applaudable development. Yes, it'll create some jobs because they'd need people to maintain it.

As many jobs as an airport, seaport or refinery would create abi?? I am bewildered at how even Niger Delta Governors blow away resources....
Re: Gadzama, Diette Spiff hail Dickson over Bayelsa Golf Course by Chibokgame: 12:13am On Jan 20, 2020
I was just looking out for the golf course, but it was so small that I couldn't see.
Or may be it was but not important to be included in the picture

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Demands INEC To Conduct Fresh Elections In 27 State Constituencies In River. / Nigerian Airlines Sound Alarm Over ‘Existential Threat’ / Amina Mohammed Makes Her First Press Engagement As UN Deputy Secretary General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.