Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why I Don't Support Amotekun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don't Support Amotekun (959 Views)

Governor Abiodun Asks Ogun Residents To Support Amotekun In Fighting Insecurity / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men / Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Support Amotekun by BlackSeptember: 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
The SW governors inaugurated an illegal outfit to tackle Fulani herdsmen without any legal backing and it's functions will be the same thing as the police.

Let's not support an illegality because we want to tackle an illegality.

I remembered when Buhari was appointing only northerners to security post and the SW miscreants here were applauding him because of they are buhari arse lockers.

To hell with Amotekun, the SW miscreants were blaming Orton for Benue killings but today the killings is at their doorsteps and Benue people have given up their lands just like Femi Adesina asked them to do. SW should coexist peacefully with Fulani herdsmen

Cc Osageyfo

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by BlackSeptember: 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Racoon my brother, sometimes you need to stay away from some fights because the people you Re fighting for will surely betray you.

The only Yoruba men I can vouch for are Tomakint and Firefir.

Even Mynd44 the Yoruba mod that locks buhari thumb daily is in support of Amotekun which means Seun need to do something about it
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by budaatum: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
Neither do I, for reasons stated below.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by reccy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thank you brother....I don't know we still have some reasonable nairalander that make use of their brain....

My own is not even to scrap the initiatives, they should come out clean on their plan, their mode of operation, their members and convince us enough to approve it....

You don't constitute security outfit with only one tribe and religion registered ( with the recent registration of members in church and their body language towards Muslims) and you expect others not to be suspicious...

Well my take is, if they want amotekun, every religions, tribe that live in the region should be carry along otherwise scrap the nonsense ....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by Conner44: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Of course amotekun is highly illegal and can metamorphose to a terrorist organization at any moment after its kickoff.

Like BSS like Amotekun. The later even has the effrontery to procure guns, vehicles and juju self.

They have very terroristic tendencies grin

Proscribe then like shiite immediately

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by AntiBalaka: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
BlackSeptember:
The SW governors inaugurated an illegal outfit to tackle Fulani herdsmen without any legal backing and it's functions will be the same thing as the police.

I remembered when Buhari was appointing only northerners to security post and the SW miscreants here were applauding him because of they are buhari arse lockers.

To hell with Amotekun, the SW miscreants were blaming Orton for Benue killings but today the killings is at their doorsteps and Benue people have given up their lands just like Femi Adesina asked them to do. SW should coexist peacefully with Fulani herdsmen

Cc Osageyfo
[/s]
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Foolish Southerners you can continue to be slaves to those illiterate fulanis. Who cares!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by AntiBalaka: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
reccy:
Thank you brother....I don't know we still have some reasonable nairalander that make use of their brain....

My own is not even to scrap the initiatives, they should come out clean on their plan, their mode of operation, their members and convince us enough to approve it....

You don't constitute security outfit with only one tribe and religion registered ( with the recent registration of members in church and their body language towards Muslims) and you expect others not to be suspicious...

Well my take is, if they want amotekun, every religions, tribe that live in the region should be carry along otherwise scrap the nonsense ....

Idiot. You must understand that the Fulani goats are very afraid of Amotekun not as a force in itself to reckon with but rather because it is a signal of harmonized Yoruba cooperation to tackle a common and existential enemy - the Fulani vermin.

Speaking of legality, the governors have the sole powers to constitute a civilian militia or vigilante group to address their security challenges as this falls on their exclusive list within their various States .

Even the president does not have the constitutional powers to draft troops to any state without National assembly approval.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by BlackSeptember: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Foolish Southerners you can continue to be slaves to those illiterate fulanis. Who cares!
Wake up and stop doing follow follow
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by efighter: 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackSeptember:

Cc Osageyfo

Who asked you? Do you think are chest beaters and self praisers like you. Who needs your support? Have you supported your brothers and sisters that are being killed and raped in their farms by herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by funmike83(f): 3:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
God see us through
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by BlackSeptember: 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
efighter:

Who asked you? Do you think are chest beaters and self praisers like you. Who needs your support? Have you supported your brothers and sisters that are being killed and raped in their farms by herdsmen?
Come and do Amotekun let's see if Buratai won't be unleashed on you.

Yeye
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Idiot. You must understand that the Fulani goats are very afraid of Amotekun not as a force in itself to reckon with but rather because it is a signal of harmonized Yoruba cooperation to tackle a common and existential enemy - the Fulani vermin.

Speaking of legality, the governors have the sole powers to constitute a civilian militia or vigilante group to address their security challenges as this falls on their exclusive list within their various States .

Even the president does not have the constitutional powers to draft troops to any state without National assembly approval.

Woman, go, seat down and reason properly.
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by budaatum: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Really? I don't know this to be true. Can you enlighten us please?
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by budaatum: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Come and do Amotekun let's see if Buratai won't be unleashed on you.

Yeye
See wetin police talk. Amotekun fit arm themself with juju, but not with guns.

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by kayfra: 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackSeptember:

Cc Osageyfo

You can all shove your support where the sun doesn't shine.

We didn't ask you for any support

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by BlackSeptember: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
kayfra:

You can all shove your support where the sun doesn't shine.

We didn't ask you for any support
Amotekun will end up like Nigeria Air.

Just banner
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by BlackSeptember: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Woman, go, seat down and reason properly.
Nwanne no Amotekun abi Amogini
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by kayfra: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Amotekun will end up like Nigeria Air.

Just banner

If that makes you drink your garri sustenance
Re: Why I Don't Support Amotekun by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Nwanne no Amotekun abi Amogini

Yes, no Amotekun , it is purely Illegal.

For the first time buhari Government is doing the right thing with the mandate SW bestowed on him.

Amotekun should be disbanded and all volunteers settled and sent home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Elderly IPOB Group Perform Victory Song Against Kyari, Daura & Python Dance / Why Coronavirus May Be Deadlier In Nigeria: A Housing Perspective / Throwback How APC Politicize Ebola (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.