Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Eat, Pray And Boast:d - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eat, Pray And Boast:d (668 Views)

Pray For WHO? / Pray For The Rainmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eat, Pray And Boast:d by hermosa(f): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
Yea, yea whatever! Go blow me! So what if Elizabeth watshername can afford a trip to 3 tropical-hawaiian-only-dreamt-of-but-never-realised coutries in less than 2 years with her own income, give alimony to a bitter ex and still write a witty bestseller! Again i say, go ahead and blow me, Lizzy! ur full of crap! i ain't gon let u try and make me feel guilty all cos you managed to get your act together, with some few unpleasentries and a couple of unhinged man-folk none the less but at least she got her life in less than 2 years back together! and let's not forget about her ups -and there was a lot of ups, actually, if you think about it, there were more ups in her life than shuld b allowed- and downs, she basically blew past it! Aaargh i envy her! i mean, if i had all the dough she had, i'd have been able to take a cleansing path through life, but i wouldn't have done India or gone through the hassle of making friends with Ketut, Wayan and her cute kid, I'd have gone straight to the heart of the cities and partayed like it was 1980!! Sex orgies, piping down a infinty of a hookah, leafed through every Dan Brown i could get my hands on, y'all feeling me?!!
Puh lease Whatsherface Gilbert, she needs to go sit her ass down in a corner and write a novel on how worthless her life is and how unfair it's been to her since her ex left her!
But way to go Lizzy!
Way to go in making hundreds of thousands of readers feel useless, unworthy, poor, starved and atheist!
Jia you!
lol!
what's your opinion about the novel, guys?

www.mariettahermosa..com
Re: Eat, Pray And Boast:d by tpia1: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2010
havent read the book yet.

or watched the movie.

however, i doubt the theme is anything new.

(1) (Reply)

“Occupy Na Grammar” By Chidi Anthony Opara / Call 07044132067 For Your Printing Job In Abuja. / Call For Enrollment: Ibadan Book Reading Correspondence Course By E-mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.