Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/01/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/01/2020 (140 Views)

Warning Nigeria: I Saw A Sword Over The Land 23.01.2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/01/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/01/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2020
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray."

Prayer Points:

1.Prince of Peace, I worship and adore You.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, uproot from my life and destiny, anything that does not reflect Your image or glorify Your holy name, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let every work of the flesh in my life, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace never to retaliate or repay evil for evil, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, release upon my life the spirit of self-control, gentleness and temperance, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me the grace to follow peace with all men, and holiness, that I may see You, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, fill me to the brim with Your Holy Spirit, and let there be no room left for the flesh to operate, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, make me perfect, as You're perfect in heaven, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; perfect everything concerning his life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

All Eyes Will See It / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Cars. / Post Your Thoughts About Easter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.