Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,046 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Warning Nigeria: I Saw A Sword Over The Land 23.01.2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning Nigeria: I Saw A Sword Over The Land 23.01.2020 (376 Views)

Prophecy Fulfilled: A Sword Over The Land / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning Nigeria: I Saw A Sword Over The Land 23.01.2020 by donnie(m): 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
As I sat on my bed this morning, I saw a vision… a sword over the land, I quickly got prepared and went out to pray and seek YAHUAH regarding this vision. As I waited on Him a while, he spoke to me saying,
“ I bring a sword upon the land. Let my prophets awake and cry. Let the people fear and return to me for I will deliver saith YAHUAH.”
As I asked from where will it come? He answered me and said,
“From the West and From the North, it will get to the South. It shall come...
The temples you have built to your names will not protect you. Neither shall your diviners.
For I am YAHUAH, I change not. Cry, I say cry, make haste to return to me.
For after this shall I restore you, for you are my chosen.”
And then I asked, “How long shall this be? His answer: “As long as it takes, until the number of my remnant return” I waited… And then I heard, “6 years… 7 years”.
And as I stood to leave, shaking with a rod in my hand… I heard him say, “There shall be clear judgment against those who oppress the poor.”

That was the message The Most High gave me in the morning of 23.01.2020. I know that many today are not used to these type of messages… Me too, but it is what it is brethren….judgment has begun and it is from YAHUAH Himself. And it will continue until he has purged His house thoroughly.
And it is because of the House of Israel that has turned from following the righteous ways of YAH to worship of other Elohim.
Unfortunately, a false image of YAH has been shown to us; an image of a G-d who never punishes sin and iniquity.
So when incidences of YAH’s judgment come on us, we (because of wrong teachings) attribute it to some other factors.
False teachers even encourage this type of thinking by attributing the judgment of YAH to enemies, lack of faith, inconsistent tithing, seed sowing etc. Someone or something else must take the blame.
But YAH’s judgment of His people is to bring about repentance, restoration and sanctification so we might escape eternal damnation.
Mainstream media will talk about Climate Change and Global Warming, instead of YAHUAH’s Warning.
The day of YAHUAH is at hand and He will not want it to come upon us unawares so he allows these calamities to befall His people to wake them up. That is how He related with our forefathers Israel, and He is not about to change.
As, I have always said, The Most High is not dealing with any other nation besides His people Israel.
They are the reason for this judgment and for this WARNING.

Those who will seek Him should come with clean hands. This is calling on watchmen and women who haven’t left their post.
This for those who have refused to dance to the false music being played because you can hear a different sound.
Below are scriptures you can meditate on…

Hebrews 12:6-8
For whom YAH loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, YAH dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Malachi 3:5-6
And I will come near you for judgment; I will be a swift witness
Against sorcerers, Against adulterers, Against perjurers,
Against those who exploit wage earners and widows and orphans,
And against those who turn away the stranger— Because they do not fear Me,”
Says YAHUAH TSEBA’OTH. “For I am YAHUAH, I do not change;
Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob.

Ezekiel 33:2-9
Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

SHALOM
#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4YqWGt2jKs
Re: Warning Nigeria: I Saw A Sword Over The Land 23.01.2020 by StrikeBack(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
We need your expertise in nollywood

1 Like

Re: Warning Nigeria: I Saw A Sword Over The Land 23.01.2020 by donnie(m): 4:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Well, not my calling.

(1) (Reply)

Does Jesus Live According To His Own Words? / I Will Give Anyone With Useful Information N1 Million – Apostle Suleiman / No Punishment Is Too Severe For Rapists- Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.