Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding (86044 Views)

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by chukwugoziegi: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Perfect
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is good.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by ndcide(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is just for the photos. They never used it in church. Maybe court
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by doggedfighter(f): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Beautiful concept and a happy couple are all I see
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Mightyhaiz: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Odi lovely..

Obughi iwu iyi white

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Thenorth(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
this Igbo guy got money...

No lie....
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Ebubeokoro: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Best ever
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by CSTR2: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
This is more beautiful than white.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Rolex66: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lovely. Don't be a slave to oyibo tradition. Create your own style.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Ladycewhy(f): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
I love it ,very unconventional. Break the circle on white colonailists God made no rule that you must wear white wedding gown ,your colonial masters did

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think this is BS. Didn't they have a traditional wedding? But again, it's their wedding not mine. So...
Why talk then?

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Amumaigwe: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think this is BS. Didn't they have a traditional wedding? But again, it's their wedding not mine. So...

Go get yourself a man, if you can, and stop hating.

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by sonnie10: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
NobleAngell:
They can repeat it on their traditional to save money.
From a guys perspective, two yards of ISI Agu @ 1500 is #3000. Sewing #2000. Total 5k. Matched with one of his old black pants. Compare that with a chinco suit of 50k .

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Honestly speaking I dont fancy this but they like it so what's my own.

When traditonal marriage is there to wear isi agu, ha! Me, I must rock my white by God's grace.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by CSTR2: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy is too short shocked
Can you tell me one real problem with being short?
Does it stop him from shifting your womb, or give you a good life.?

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Risentouch(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Wow, innovative indeed
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by NobleAngell(f): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
mysteryman2014:

Come to think of it do the whites we are coping have traditional marriage.

Why not appreciate the innovation must the wedding gown be white.

When most brides are no longer virgins so what does white signify?
Then there's no point having a white wedding. Maybe we should just stick to our tradition don't you y think.
Lol! There are still virgins out there Oooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by hammerF: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
NWAFOR!

IGBO AMAKA!

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by money121(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
Look unique
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by fasterwell(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2020
NobleAngell:

Queen Victoria had to wear a flowing royal gown during her wedding because she was royalty.

Are you a member of the royal family in you village/community/town?

Why do you people prefer the western culture over your ancestral culture?

To me the so called church wedding is a slap to our ancestors and must be discouraged.

The church wedding is unbiblical.

The pastor can blesed the the union after the bride's father gave his blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by goshen26: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
BlackBigBlog:
On White Wedding Day , Husband And Wife Rock ISI Agu Attire For Church Service

Nairlanders .... What do you think ....

I do not think anything safe the fact that they decided not to do white wedding but igbo wedding in church
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
CSTR2:

Can you tell me one real problem with being short?
Does it stop him from shifting your womb, or give you a good life.?
Short guys have short di*k most of them are weaklings
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Prettiedame: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
Pictures of them in church?
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by WeRblessed(f): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The guy is too short shocked

Na your short? wetin de work you sef? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Sijo01(f): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Where's the church and where's the service undecided
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Bintuenyo: 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by CSTR2: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Ask any guy that has lived in the male hostel.
You go fear.

Dicck size has no relationship with your vertical growth.
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by odinga1of: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
Creadividy
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Neroiam(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
softwerk:
cry

I'm so vulnerable now!

Lol ..vulnerable come here
Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by hammerF: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

No prick can full borehole.

Next stop na to try horse.

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding by Offpoint: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
softwerk:
cry
I'm so vulnerable now!
Vulnerable in what aspect?
What's the matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Weds In Italy Amid Coronavirus Epidemic / Bride In Delta Runs Out Of Wedding Reception, Says She's No Longer Interested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.