|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,693,807 members, 6,348,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 June 2021 at 08:02 PM
|8 Sales Strategy Tips 1- When Your Client Says Your Price Is Too Much by teamtibzy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2020|
I want to 1 TIP OF STRATEGY FOR SALES, and I'll be sharing about when you are told: "YOUR PRICE IS TOO MUCH". Do read to the end.
Just in case you're just meeting me for the first time, my name is Olushola Tobi.
I am the Brand Developer, designer and consultant your personal and corporate image needs to make a profit.
I specialize in crafting unique and cutting edge brand & digital solutions for individuals and corporate bodies and help them walk through profit strategies and impacting lives. I do this by helping them identify and create digital solutions, have a competitive brand identity, quality, compelling and professional graphic designs, as well as train individuals and corporations to take advantage of the digital approach to making money.
Over the last two years, I was listed among the top 40 graphic designers in Lagos state by Ellae design agency in 2018 and I have helped over 150 individuals and corporations locally and internationally take advantage of digital solutions to start and compete in their industry including successful brands such as Gospearena.org, EnviSocialconsulting.com, Christiana Matt (fashion brand), DialogueBox (Movie production brand) to mention a few.
It has been proven with present evidence that by the year 2030 (ten years from now) anyone outside the digital space will have to fight (with a low chance of winning) for financial survival, with the gap between the rich and poor almost insurmountable.
The statement "YOUR PRICE IS TOO MUCH" is the most popular Sales Objection In Nigeria.
I learnt this from my Role Model and putting the strategies to work has produced results.
If you own a business, you definitely have heard that statement before, even if you make the price ridiculously low someone will still wake up and say it is high or expensive.
That is why fighting a price war is A POOR STRATEGY in your business because you will drain your energy trying to tell people that you are the cheapest or most affordable buy from us, A customer who earns N100,000 will agree, but a N35,000 salary earner will disagree.
I hope you are following?
So back to the Objection, there are a few reasons people say this:
1. They want to cunningly get a discount aka bargain hunters
2. They truly cannot afford the price
3. They can afford it but do not think the value is worth the price
4. You did not state the price on your post before the slid into the chat
5. All of the above
Before you go about responding, know the discount limits you can take if at all you offer discounts, master your product pricing right. Here are scripts you can use.
1. Identify the Budget - So what is your budget? I am happy to advice if we have other products within your budget range that I can recommend
2. Focus on the Value – My coaching program is priced at $1,000 because I bring results that your business needs, most of the clients who have worked with me have experienced tremendous growth as much as 500% growth vs the revenue when we commenced. I know there are cheaper coaches out there but ask yourself, why go through trial and errors when the real deal is here. See link below to a page that has several testimonials. I do hope you will make the best decision to grow your business with me.
3. Ask questions – Will you be able to afford it if I offered you our pay small package? Will you buy if i did so and so
4. Challenge Them – What are you willing to pay? We can strike a deal and come to an agreement
5. Make them an offer – How about I give it to you at 10% off the original price in exchange for a picture of you wearing the dress? Will that work for you? This is really the best we can offer and the best offer out there.
6. Brag – This is the best price on the market, feel free to check out other stores and pages, I guarantee you will be back. This is because we are a wholesale store and source directly from xyz as against others who buy from us.
7. De-layer the service or product – What we can do is take off the cost of xyz and you can handle that yourself, that should bring the cost down by $100, can I send account details now?
Option 2 - With N300,000 budget we can take out the shelves in the room and focus on the living room only, does that work for you? Can we send in an invoice and contract?
8. Stand your ground – Thank you for letting me know, unfortunately that is the best price, we look forward to doing business in the future
When you close sales with these tips you can share with me on 09057377633 (I would love to hear from you)
To answer all these problems and more, I have put together a FREE class for this January "DIGITAL PROFIT MASTERCLASS (DPM)".
To join the DIGITAL PROFIT MASTERCLASS (DPM) just click this link below and you're in.
Oh! Did I add its FREE to join
https://2RpKVZk or send a WhatsApp message to 09057377633
Thanks as you march your way into financial freedom.
PS: It is what you do that count, not what you know
|Re: 8 Sales Strategy Tips 1- When Your Client Says Your Price Is Too Much by teamtibzy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 19, 2020|
You can still join the FREE class where you will learn
1. How to monetize what you know
2. The secrets and concept of daily income
3. How to get organic traffic for sales and more
Just click this link https://2RpKVZk or send a WhatsApp message to 09057377633
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66