Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office (27172 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Oni Asks Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by FlordFlorez(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
It's too glaring for everyone to see.
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by BlackSeptember: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
DaBullIT:
lol

Tinubu will just left the party collapse ??
BMC English

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by meolaniyi(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Voice Fayem but hand of Tinubu
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by akin9ja78(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smiles this butlicker is trying to make bubu feel special, no be una dey rig every awon oloribobo
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by money121(m): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by EcoBrick: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Heaven will not fall if APC breaks. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2020
When Buhari leaves office Ke...or before the end of this year you meant....I can hear the drumbeats already and it's so louuuuud. Anyone who thinks buhari is the one steering the ship of Nigeria is a joker

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by richiemcgold: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
A collapse of APC might be a big plus for the North because they'll move back to PDP & from there hijack 2023 presidency

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by IMASTEX: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
post=85935845:
God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our country to a New and better Place.

God bless Nigeria
Unpolitically speaking, you're really trying defending politicians especially this current administration. I wonder how much or what is promised you to keep wake on every thread, such a task while the politicians and their families are living large at the detriment of others.

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
[quote aurned him back then when he was shouting change upandan.thor=alablec post=85935815]For sure, except something extraordinary happens.[/quote] Nothing extra ordinary would happen...you know what? They would not even hand over to Tinubu. mark my words. We warned him then,when he was busy shouting change upandan. Fayemi himself is to blame partly because he was the one who wrote the speech buhari read in Chatham house where he called himself a one-time military dictator but now, a reformed democrat, lol...as if a leopard could ever change its skin colour. Now we can see how reformed he is with the disrespect to the rule of law which upholds his office.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by gentlegiantseun: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
I pray it happens fast before then

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Novaccines: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
F117nighthawk:
U don't need a pastor or babalawo or a soothsayer to know this, APC will not totally collapse it will also scatter, MARK MY WORDS and READ MY LIPS here come 2023,there are too many divided interests and intrigues in that party and they will all go their separate ways because of their selfish and self entered interest, NIGERIAN politicians does have any iota of integrity and honesty and locality in them,they only sims to show loyalty only when there is chop I chop benefits attached

No way. We must heal the rift.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
maynattion:
APC will collapse before Buhari leaves office.
Your sins are partially forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Party that's already a goner!
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
DaBullIT:
lol

Tinubu will just let the party collapse ??

disappointing coming from Fayemi

A party chairman deserves respect even if they put him there
Truth is bitter in taste. He has said it as it is...can't you see the handwriting?
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
That's the prayer of over 150million Nigerians, that the evil party, APC should collapsed .
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by tete7000(m): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
He should say it the way it is and stop talking with his tongue in his check.. APC is built on lies and propaganda, and it will definitely collapse and crumble

3 Likes

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Nasir123(m): 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kwamecron:
He’s one of the traitors... fayemi

Fayemi maid a valid point. Why do you have to call him a Traitor?

Sometimes you just have to leave mediocrity and focus on the real issue

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by siverspooon(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
F117nighthawk:
U don't need a pastor or babalawo or a soothsayer to know this, APC will not totally collapse it will also scatter, MARK MY WORDS and READ MY LIPS here come 2023,there are too many divided interests and intrigues in that party and they will all go their separate ways because of their selfish and self entered interest, NIGERIAN politicians does have any iota of integrity and honesty and locality in them,they only sims to show loyalty only when there is chop I chop benefits attached
That's true talk sha

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by themanderon: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
The story of the black man. Guess they never learnt from the tsunami that befell the old PDP.
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hisbah is the operation as a violation of Sections 2, 17 and 45 of the Second Schedule to the 1999 Constitution.
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by maynattion(f): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Your sins are partially forgiven.

Shey You get option ni? tongue

I know you love me na, na shakara you dey do. grin
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
maynattion:

Shey You get option ni? tongue

I know you love me na, na shakara you dey do. grin
Don't get too excited. YNWA I am in a great mood....
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by 4four(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
All the enemies of Nigerians and Nigeria like APC should collapse and die! die!! die!!! By d grace of GOD
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by micflo28(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
A party built on false pretence, filled with deceitful maniacs will surely collapse once their lord and savior buhari is out of office
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by israelmao(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
APC is already collapsing even while he is still in office.

2 Likes

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by ud4u: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2020
Prediction is very correct, I have predicted that before 2019 election that this will be the last for APC.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by QTEST007(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Fayemi
Sound
Re: Fayemi: APC May Collapse When Buhari Leaves Office by farouk2much(m): 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
That one na for sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / We Achieved Nothing, Kwara Governor Admits, Blasts APC Lawmakers / PDP defectors will come back with empty stomach -Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.